It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Osama Bin Laden EVER Be Captured Or Killed? Dead Already? SOUND OFF

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticore

Isn't it logical to you? The military-industrial-energy-pharmaceutical-prison complex rules our lives.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by manticore]

The Bible says it quite like it is, the love of money is the "root" of evil.

It's called greed, and after seeing Tiger Woods house which is about the size of a shopping mall on his Island he owns, I kinda think of this email I had gotten recently

How many zeros in a billion?

This is too true to be funny.

The next time you hear a politician use the
word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about
whether you want the 'politicians' spending
YOUR tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend,
but one advertising agency did a good job of
putting that figure into some perspective in
one of its releases.

A.

A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B.

A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C.

A billion hours ago our ancestors were
living in the Stone Age.

D.

A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E.

A billion dollars ago was only

8 hours and 20 minutes,

at the rate our government

is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain...

let's take a look at New Orleans ...

It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division.

Louisiana Senator,

Mary Landrieu (D)

is presently asking Congress for

250 BILLION DOLLARS

to rebuild New Orleans . Interesting number...

what does it mean?

A.

Well... if you are one of the 484,674 residents of New Orleans

(every man, woman, and child)

you each get $516,528.

B.

Or... if you have one of the 188,251 homes in
New Orleans , your home gets $1,329,787.

C.

Or... if you are a family of four...

your family gets $2,066,012.

Washington, D. C

< HELLO!

Are all your calculators broken??

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax < BRFederal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Luxury Tax
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Service charge taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Tax (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone Federal Excise Tax
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Tax
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax
Telephone State and Local Tax
Telephone Usage Charge Tax
Utility Tax
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago...
and our nation was the most prosperous in the world.

We had absolutely no national debt...

We had the largest middle class in the world...

and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What happened?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Kewl man! Welll I love your Radio shows! And enjoy them very much!
So there you have it.. I think 75% of us if not more say he is dead, and has been dead for some time..
I just added a bunch of links and stuff to support my claim personally.

Oh might I add.. For like an intro to this story..
Do you have some old Iron maiden? Iron Maiden - Gangland..
There is a line in there.. Dead men tell no tales!!!

If I Didn't See It Personally, Hear It Personally or Photograph It Personally.... I consider it hearsay.

hehe Thats a good thought, I feel about the same way honestly.
Such as the Moonlanding, Aliens, paranormal.. All these things are honestly hard to belive sometimes when you are not there.
But regardless it makes good RADIO!!!

Peace man! Tunning in, and turning it up!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Im of the opinon that if Bin Laden is not already dead he's simply been allowed to remain free because he's just another boogey man for the TPTB to use.Watch as Al Sadr becomes the next boogey man in the build up to the war with Iran.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I think Zeitgeist makes the best point concerning this topic.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
the likely hood of that happening is the same ball park as bush being prosecuted for the crimes hes commited against the people of this country and the world at large!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He will never be found, thanks to him we have a bad guy to pursue
and villanize!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
In a word, NO.

#1 He's not wanted for 911 by the FBI.
#2 More to the point. He was assassinated in Nov 2001 by one of his lieutenants.
Already presumed by most following this closely, Benazir Bhutto said this
in a manner that was "as a matter of factly and quite non chalantly" as if everyone
knew this, in an interview with David Frost last Nov '07 on the BBC.

Never broadcast in America. Gee, I wonder why.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SFwife

I think you missed my point. It is a bar story, not true, just brag.
I fully agree with you, didn't happen. As you said, not how it works.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

quote Dave Rabbit: "If I Didn't See It Personally, Hear It Personally or Photograph It Personally.... I consider it hearsay."

This is really out of reality you know. Omniscience isn't a human quality.

By this line of reasoning, almost everything in the world is heresay. Did you SEE 911 happen? Were you on the scene at the time? Probably not, so, your logic says 911 is heresay and it is not "TRUTH" that it happened.

Perhaps you mispoke. I'll take that shoe out of your mouth and let you try again to restate that a little more realistically.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
WHICH Osama?

The first one who was trained by our CIA while the first President Bush was head of the CIA? The one who stated categorically that Al Qaeda did not do 911 though he applauded the initiative? The one who hated Sadam with a passion? They'll never find his body and kidney machine in our lifetime.

The second or third Osama CLONES we replaced the original one with because we had no reason to continue the war(s) if the target was known to be dead?

Or the clone that Bhutto mentioned who was assassinated by his second-in-command?

Or the NOW missing clone who has been mouth-pieced by a new second-in-command who happens to hate Iran as much as Bush does?

WHICH Osama?

Hi all,

Will Osama ever be captured? Right. I thought Osama was one of the ‘good’ guys. I’ll explain later. Osama was a friend to certain people in the US admin, an instrument of war in Afghanistan and a person who was never likely to go back to Saudi Arabia. He became an outcast after the war with Russia was won, and a terrorist-propaganda-puppet thereafter, like a ‘most wanted face’ on a pin-up poster.

My guess is that he was trained, paid, armoured, left, blamed, killed and resurrected by the US. Resurrected to keep the ‘hunting spirit’ up, the fear, and the strongly propagated false model of Islam terrorism.

To back up my case, go back a bit in history. In 1979 the CIA paid the Saudis to take the Arab Nazis out of hibernation. An earlier name for them was the Muslim Brotherhood. (Nothing at all to do with Islam) Going back in time they were already funded by Hitler. Then they were funded by the UK intelligence, maybe by France as well. The Saudis were paid to round them all up and fight US’s war in Afghanistan in order to drive the Russians out.

The Taliban was their vessel. Wahabism is the framework. See, dear friends at ATS, Wahabism or the Wahabi cult is practised (to my knowledge) only In Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan/Taliban, being very extreme in nature. It is a school system where students and soldiers are raised by being indoctrinated with Nazi style ideologies within a totalitarian military framework, using a harsh and cult-like infrastructure to lay down the basic laws of life.

Now, I want to make it clear that this has nothing to do with Islam. I say it again… Nothing. The “CIA funded army” in Afghanistan was then called the Maktab al-Khadamat-al-Mujahidin, just to change their name. The war was won with high tech weapons.

The US knew that the Saudis were paid but did NOT know about the MAK being on their payroll. Tens of thousands of Russian soldiers were killed. The leader of the Nazi-Wahabi schools was Azzam. Dr Abdullah Azzam. He won the secret war, and then the CIA left Afghanistan, leaving the entire Arab Fascist army behind, … which no one really wanted anymore. Not even Saudi Arabia wanted Osama bin Laden back.

Osama was Azzam's assistant. Yes, Osama was instrumental to win America’s secret war against Russia. During the war he grew famous amongst his own and raised his ultra right/radical/extremist wing out of the MAK, named Al-Qa’ida, combining with Egyptian fascists rooted in the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. So he was trained and awarded.

Osama was always a friend to a few people in the US admin, paid and trained, guided and funded, left for dead and finally executed, resurrected, used and abused for being the 911 terrorist instigator, and will, you have guessed it, live forever in our memories. Amen. Osama was an instrument of US’s secret warfare nearly 30 years ago, being paid, put into exile, and forgotten about. No wonder he had the #s.

He did his job well in the interest of America, we should be ‘proud’ of him, and he is working overtime again (being dead) as a false flag terrorist leader of the US ‘supported and paid’ Nazi Army in the Middle East. (Which again has nothing in common with Islam)

Graviton

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If you 'kill' OBL you make him a matyr, this may be one of the reasons why we are led to believe that he's still out there somewhere giving the commands to a fully functioning organisation. Heck if I swallowed the all the information broadcast on the news I would believe al qaeda have people in to maintain their coca cola vending machines in their caves!

I do believe he is no longer available to society, hidden away someplace. Question is, who has him?

DCP

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Why capture him? It doesn't solve anything and creates more problems.

The question is what do you do if you catch him. If you place him in a jail, how many people would die trying to get him out. Would the other prisoners try to kill him. If you think so, then you have to put him in solitary and then you will have all the Muslim groups complaining about how you are treating him. If he does make it to trail, what do you give him. Life in prison or the death penalty? If you kill him, you make him a martyr. Not to mention really tick off all the Muslims who think that he couldn't get a fair trail in America anyway.

Then there is the leadership position. How big was/is his ego? Do you think he gave up his leadership position or do you think some members of Al Qaeda still hold him in high regard and wants his opinion on whatever. If he is running, does that mean that it slows up communications up and down the chain of command of Al Qaeda?

If Osaoma Bin Laden is still alive and then he is on the run. He is not living the millionaire lifestyle. So he has his freedom but not really. That's as good as jail in my book.

In conclusion, chasing him but never catching him is the best thing the America can do.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You cannot capture or kill someone that the powers that be needs for their dubious plans right? So my answer is "no" they (the government) will not ever "find" Osama because they probably already know where he is

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
to me.. this is like asking.. in a serious tone.."will darth vader ever be caught"

i think the rest of the world is rolling their eyes shaking their heads at us, .. the people who take this concept seriously.

-

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Good ole OBL
I think he is dead! You don't want the Islamic world to know that.

If we killed him he becomes a martyr and will have 5000 who want to be just like him.

If we captured him put him on trial he becomes a martyr.and will have 5000 who want to be just like him. if we captured him

Either way it's just better to Jimmy Hoffa him real quiet

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
He's already dead. This is old stuff. Died a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I've been stating this since, I believe, 2006. I first stated it in a RATS thread. I then stated it in a public thread. I have been told by some one who was at Gitmo that bin Laden has been in U.S. custody at Gitmo. The reason given to the military people who know he is there (and he is being held in a separate building from the other detainees) is that if his captured was revealed to the other detainees we (the U.S.) would not be able to get further information from them. BUT, I have all along stated that his capture and detention has been kept secret in order to "capture him" right before the 2008 election.

We are now watching the ramp up to that capture.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes, he will eventually be captured and when he is, he will be decapatated and his head will join those of Geronimo and Pancho Villa.
The common denominator between these three is that they all evaded capture by the US military for several years.
See the pattern?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thefight

I think he's dead. No 9/11 tape.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden "the lion"..I think he is alive now he is either back in Egypt or the Sudan or maybe even hiding out in Saudi Arabia right under our noses or he is GWB's back pocket and will be gien up at election time or he still hiding out deep in caves that he constructed wiht his fathers construction equipment compliments of Mohammed bin Laden and the Saudi bin Laden Group...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join