It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That's It!!! This Anti-Obama Propaganda Has Got To Restart

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
FlyersFan -- Ditto

Ayers looks the part, but in my opinion, once a terrorist always a terrorist!!! Don't only look on what he's doing in full view......he thought he was a genius during the Vietnam era and no doubt he's got various behind the scenes workings going on. Hey, maybe he helped Rezko and Obama. Plus, the only reason he didn't go to prison, where he probably would still be for killing police officers in New York, is because it couldn't go to trial on a technicality!!! Isn't that great......I wonder how the families of the deceased officers felt when their loved ones killer didn't have to pay a price for his crimes!!!

The fact is, is that Senator Obama has aligned himself with some very shady characters. It has been Obama, himself, who reported that he had initiated his friendship with Ayers. Senator Obama is very slick. So far, there have been so many people that he is associated with (at his own choosing) that prove to be undesirable characters. He has preplanned so much for his future "Halo."

I haven't a clue as to what Obama stands for. He has flipped-flopped so many times. I think its the website Accuracy in Media that is keeping a tally of all his lies and then his remarks later to cover them up.

Senator Obama is for himself!!!

Maybe he studied Acting, because his speeches sound more like a monologue set for a stage performance. BTW, he doesn't write his own political messages. So I can't get all worked up over something that aren't even his own words. Yep, that is the same for all of them in politics, thats why I don't listen to the speeches.

So, what Senator Obama says about the issues facing Americans are "just words," literally....,he'll be saying something different tomorrow.

And, I know there are many people in America who do not believe Larry Sinclair who has talked to Jeff Rense on www.rense.com, but I listened to various interviews and at the beginning I sensed that Rense was skeptical about Sinclair. However, Sinclair was interviewed on a Puerto Rican radio station (Part 2 of this was Obama's lawyer addressing the issue and calling Sinclair just mentally ill).

Sinclair has taken a polygraph and Rense has proof of a cover-up with it. Also, Sinclair now has legal representation and his lawyer has started taking legal action. So, this matter is not simply going to be pushed on the back burner, so to speak.

One more thing, I had been thinking that Reverend James Manning was just looking for publicity with his videos. However, he has been appearing on TV and radio shows now. He is planning to bring evidence to show the character of Senator Obama. Rense has suggested to Sinclair to go to Washington, DC to appear before the board of National Journalists and in reference to talking about Sinclair to Manning, Jeff Rense asked whether Manning would go to Washington, DC at the same time as Sinclair and Manning said that he would because it has to come out in the open.

Usually, the dirt comes out after a person gets into office and it's too late then. But, there is so much about Obama before the elections and people are running to vote for him. I guess all of us at one time in our lives have been gullible and blind-sided by the real facts.

Just incase, no comparisons please, I didn't vote for Bush!!!

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
do you think it impairs on him doing a good job as POTUS? Are these the issues that matter? its ashame all you seem to do is try and smear obama through guilt by association.

You know thats very unamerican i might be tempted to question your patriotism with those viewpoints.

lets put things in perspective. Obama knows people from diffirent areas of the political spectrum. He's from a muslim family and didnt wear a flag pin.

George W Bush killed 150,000 people in iraq mostly innocent civilians. Which holds the most importance in your mind? flag pin issue or the neocons foreign policy?

[edit on 23-5-2008 by yeti101]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
do you think it impairs on him doing a good job as POTUS?

ALL his lies and his corruption when dealing with Uncle Wright and Rezko and Ayers definately do impair his ability to do the job. BTW - he's running on Change/Hope/Unity - and his behaviors point in just the opposite direction sameness/dispair/self-segregation

Are these the issues that matter?

They ALL matter. Lies and coverups about his dealings definately do matter.

its ashame all you seem to do is try and smear obama through guilt by association.

It's a shame that you fail to see that EXPOSING the FACTS about a potential POTUS is vitally important.

You know thats very unamerican

:shk: Actually it's unamerican NOT to vet a POTUS candidate and to just give him a free pass.

George W Bush killed 150,000 people in iraq mostly innocent civilians.

No he didn't. That figure has been debunked. And You'd best go look at MUSLIM insurgents as the perps behind civilian deaths.

Which holds the most importance in your mind? flag pin issue or the neocons foreign policy?

I never said anything about his lack of wearing a flag pin, and then flip-flopping this week and deciding to wear one in an effort to buy votes.

Newsflash - Everything about Obama is important to expose. Everything. You may be stuck like a broken record on 'neocon and foreign policy' but that doesn't change the fact that Obama is being exposed for the liar and typical corrupt politician that he is. And rightfully so.

FOX has THIS article about SOME of the lies Obama has told. Oh .. and before anyone goes bashing FOX. They did the same EXPOSING of Clinton and McCain.

Story on Obama's terrorist friend Bill Ayers and his subversion of American education. BTW .. this is a DEMOCRATIC blog.

[edit on 5/23/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Actually, the figure is close to that high.

Documented Iraqi Civilian Deaths

84,050-91,713

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
This is obviously a crew of trolls. I put most on ignore and added them to my foe list for trashing the board with this BS propaganda.

Good idea and I just followed suit with the exception of adding them to my foe list since that dignifies them too much. What I need instead is a "Mental Midgets" list.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by Lilitu]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
What I need instead is a "Mental Midgets" list.

Poor lil' guy. :shk: Can't take the truth about Obamessiah so you resort to childish insults.

Originally posted by Sublime620
Actually, the figure is close to that high.

Very few civilian deaths during the past 5 years can't be blamed on America. The culprits are the insurgent terrorists. Prior to that, millions of civilians died by Saddams orders.

ON TOPIC - Yet ANOTHER gaff by Obama -

www.youtube.com...

His quote - "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes — and I see many of them in the audience here today — our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

So now he sees dead people?
He has yet again 'lost his bearings'.

[edit on 5/27/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
American Thinker

A foreign policy adviser Obama, Zbigniew Brzezinski, accused members of the American Jewish establishment of “McCarthyism” in its attitude towards critics of Israel.

What Obama has said about Brezinksi - “Brzezinski is someone I have learned an immense amount from", and "one of our most outstanding scholars and thinkers".

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

ROFL

anyone who disagrees with your radical left ideologies is fear mongering and ignorant, right?

LOL your responses keep me coming back, its a lot liek reading the darwin awards.

Please,....please...keep them coming.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join