It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Numerology man made, or nature made?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
When reducing the numbers of the Fibonacci Sequence to single digit numbers, a mysterious pattern emerges. A string of 24 single digit numbers. This Pattern repeats indefinitely within the Fibonacci Sequence. These 24 numbers are:

1 1 2 3 5 8 4 3 7 1 8 9 8 8 7 6 4 1 5 6 2 8 1 9

Fibonacci numbers 1-24 breakdown into those single digit numbers, in that order. Fibonacci numbers 25-48 repeat that same sequence, so on, an so on.

This is an article of a rediscovery I made a couple of years ago. I applied ancient Chaldean numerology to the Fibonacci sequence and found an interesting new pattern. I have spent the last 3 years researching the subject at hand, and have found only one similar finding. Unfortunate this finding seems to be under lock and key by our academic/military establishments.
This pattern is a seqencal string of 24 repeating single digit numbers. In and of it self, this pattern is quiet interesting, but its how it was derived at that’s intriguing, “Numerology”.
Is numerology man made or nature made? And is the Fibonacci Sequence the result of intelligent design?
I believe this discovery can provide hard scientific prove that nature and the cosmos has a lot more to offer, then Newtonian physics. There are a number of other number patterns within this sequence of 24, but I would like to share these at a later date. I still have many unanswered questions and am looking forward for feedback and conformation.

Numerology is the process of reducing any two or more digit number into a single digit of 1-9, example 10 is 1 (1 + 0 = 1), 11 is 2 (1 + 1 = 2), 3,468 is 3 (3 + 4 + 6 + 8 =21, 2 + 1 = 3).
The Fibonacci Sequence is a sequence in which each number is the sum of the two preceding numbers, example 1 + 1 = 2, 1 + 2 = 3, 2 + 3 = 5, 3 + 5 = 8, etc...
Fibonacci numbers
1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946…

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What you are talking about at its base root is Astro-theology.

I suggest you take some time and research a man named Jordan Maxwell.

You will come to find that all religion, and all things are at the base root of Astro-theology.
While on the same hand you ask those of the faith, and they will deny their religion being based upon Astro-theology. Becasue the church itself have dubbed these as "evil". Or the work of the devil.

Why is that? Why does the church not want you to research or begin to learn about astro-theology?

I give you the idea of a seed, and now it is up to you to water and nurish that seed. In otherwords the research is up to you to find out for yourself.
I know what works for me, but everyone has their own way of seeing this world.
Numbers are part of that understanding. And it all comes down to astro-theology.

And about your question is it man made or nature made?

Hmm I really couldnt put my finger on that..
Thats kinda like asking what came first the chicken or the egg?

Sure at some point its man made.. However the stars and mathmatics have been around long before humans. Math is a subject that all higher thinking beings could tap into. Much like energy IMO. We didnt invent electricity, but the egyptians did invent the device that captured and harnests electricity!
So Numerology is part of Math, and all higher thinking beings use math. This is one of those questions we dont have an answer to right now. But everyone sertinly has an idea of what it might be??

[edit on 9-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
In reply to zysin
I will admit, I was setting the reader up with the question, “is numerology man made…)
We spend many years theorizing/theology about things we really just don’t know about.
But to hold an actual truth in your hand is rare. Jordan Maxwell is an interesting man, lot of solid research, I am familiar with his work, thanks for the heads up.

There is much to be learned from nature, math is one of her many expressions.
In this day an age a great deal of us spends most of our time indoors, work, computer, etc…

No offence, but it does not all come down to astro-theology. Astro-theology is strictly manmade, a valiant attemp I’ll give it that.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthbear13
No offence, but it does not all come down to astro-theology. Astro-theology is strictly manmade, a valiant attemp I’ll give it that.

No offence taken, as it is, I only come here to speak my mind and offer my side of what I feel to be true.

Now that you have stated bluntly that astro-theology is strictly man made, can you offer up some proof to that statement.
Astro-theology is part of the universe and how we tell stories that are parts of our lives. Fundalmentally yes its man made.
But did man create the stars, and the suns?

Thus this gets down very deep to the base root of all things.
If something is man made.. Then what ever created man, should get the due credit for Man made ideas and objects.
Man made, only means, we where made to make something else.
At the base root, nothing is man made. We are just another tool in the essenece of that creation.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was discussing with a friend one night, about natural/herbal medicine as opposed to pharmaceutics. We concluded that all medicine is natural. The substances that make up these medicines all come from one source, Nature, Earth, universe…
You are correct astro-theology is not strictly man made; I did not choose my words wisely. Astro is the substance, and theology is the abstraction of that substance.

You quoted, “You will come to find that all religion, and all things are at the base root of Astro-Theology. Can you reiterate what you meant by that, because at face value, that sounds kind of Messianic? That statement through me off a little bit.

The Cycle of 24 is the substance. Whatever meaning “I” give to it is an “abstraction”, a man made assumption of what actual is. That assumption/abstraction is what I meant by man made, a limited point of view in relation to the bigger picture. I might of jump the gun, with the word “strictly”, but I spent a good number of years at different meditation schools, and had to break free so to speak.

By the way, what do you think about that cycle of 24. I just found another source that discovered that same pattern using musical notes.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
the funny thing is how they use dates like 12/21/12 instead of 12/21/2012 to make it fit or a name like John F kerry instead of john forbes kerry

nonsense

new topics

top topics

join