It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA UFO Files: Ufo Hunters episode 13 Video-Is that what NASA going to Announce on may 14??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Is there a specific time tomorrow that nasa will be making the announcment?.... im in the uk so want to make sure im on ats when someone reports back....

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

The announcement is set to happen in 20.5 hours from the time of my post...hope that helps

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That's really ODD!!!

I don't see any more UFO Hunters episodes listed on the History Channel web site. Some of you will be happy to hear this. I on the other hand was looking forward to seeing the rest of the episodes.

Darn...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
That's really ODD!!!

I don't see any more UFO Hunters episodes listed on the History Channel web site.

Hey Reality. I noticed that too. What the heck? They didn't say anything about it being the end of the season, did they? I fell asleep (of course) during the last few minutes and my dvr didn't record it properly.

Rush

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I dunno. There's just no more listings.

They could have done the show much better. I wish they would have re-visited the 1989/1990 Belgium triangle UFOs.

I "REALLY" wish they would have covered my Grandfather's close encounter he had back in 1971 near Berne NY.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicstorm

Hi here on this site you can track the timing www.worldtimezone.com...

I try to post live web link to for the same. Its 1p.m EDT accordingly to nasa

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why wait for disclosure from NASA/govt. Get up off your fat butts and go outside. There are recuring hot spots in the US/world that have enough anomolies in the sky to convicne any skeptic/believer/agnostic etc.

www.ufoinfo.com...

My favorite is the San Luis valley in So. Colo.

ourstrangeplanet.com...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm not saying I believe there is anything to NASA's announcement, but one could draw the conclusion that something is going on...

Check this other ATS thread regarding the Pope suddenly announcing that it is OK for Catholics to believe in aliens...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just stirring the pot..

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Of course if you don't like the previous postulation...
There is always this:

Fox News may have already got the scoop on what the announcement is going to be by NASA:

Check this Article

Astronomers have found a piece of the universe's puzzle that's been missing for awhile: a type of extremely hot, dense matter that is all but invisible to us

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
-yawn-

I don't think there will be anything vaguely interesting with the announcement.

At the same time I don't belive in the actual reality presented by NASA.

Anyone seen the movie "Stalker" (Russian: Сталкер), a 1979 film directed by Andrei Tarkovsky? It sort of remind me of our current reality. In it a whole lot of phenomena happen that defy known science, especially but never ever the government admits to anything.

I doubt there will be any disclousure. Odd things will continue to happen but from our goverments we will continue to get zippo.

To IgnoreThefacts: Are you a pro debunkter that does not believe anything is going on -or- are you a debunkter that believes nasa will never admit to anything? It might be interesting to know.

If you truly do not believe in UFO why are you, and the other debunkers, going through all this effort trying to convince others? I mean, this is a UFO forum after all.............

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
NASA's job is to cover up any evidence of life outside of our planet...not announce it. Don't expect much...

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

So they discovered DARK MATTER?

Now that would be interesting

Galaxies, the stars within them, the planet we live on and the chairs we sit on are made up of normal matter — the protons, electrons and neutrons that are collectively called baryons.

Baryonic matter can be seen and directly observed, but it makes up only about 4 percent of the universe.

The rest of the universe is split up between dark matter (about 21 percent), a mysterious type of matter that has yet to be identified but that is thought to have played a critical role in the development of the first galaxies that formed after the Big Bang, and the even more mysterious dark energy (about 75 percent of the universe),

Thanks for the link this IS news indeed

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
can't we all just be a little patient?
i for one am not gonna get my hopes up so that if it is huge i'll actually be surprised.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It cant be planet X because accusations abound that the recent eruption of a volcano in South America will guarantee a plume that will envelope the Southern Hemisphere past 2012. In other words, no one will be able to "view" it coming. (so i hear)

I dont think it will be news of any significance.

My 1 cent.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

NASA will not touch mutilations with a ten foot pole.

Sounds like they will announce a galaxy map of some kind.

Cattle mutilations are thought to be UV beam investigations.

No ET involvement at all.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

di rispondere a [url = www.abovetopsecret.com... # pid4334999] post da TeslaandLyne [/ url] [/ i] [continua] Salve, qui sono le 08.53 di 14 maggio 2008, italia...Quale è stata la notizia divulgata...? Devo aspettare ancora leggendo ipotesi? Ciao a tutti e buon lavoro Fabio M.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
how long left now?? can anyone tell me the time the announcment will be made and what time that will be in the uk? im doing my own head by coming on ats every 10mins to see if ive missed anything

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Listen to the NASA announcment at 12pm central / 1pm eastern here:

www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
it is 3 minutes to announcement time, it is 15th May 12.57am in Malaysia now
i am tuning in from Malaysia

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
it's a supernova, ho-hum.

nasa will be the last to disclose if ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join