It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Hillary Clinton Run As an Independent????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Some one today mentioned to me that Hillary Clinton may run as an independent if she fails to win the democratic nomination. If she did run as an independent I suppose that would eliminate any chance the democrats have of winning. Would her running as independent successfully create a 3 party system? Or could she be a pawn being used by the NWO, to keep them in power? I thought maybe this would be a good topic.

Peace
Trustbody

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
She could run as anything she wants -- you see she is your new president -- I give her less than 6 months in office before she declares martial law... and there is nothing you or I are going to do to prevent it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
If she does, Ron Paul ought to as well! Wouldn't that be fun? We could have 4 people running- all offering something different, well - kinda...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The question is who would she take votes away from?? To me it's pretty obvious, and it would reveal who she's really in bed with.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think if she runs as an independent she could be??

1. Honestly trying to change politics as usual and give people a choice. Something we haven't had in a long time.
2. She wants to derail the Democratic Party.
3. She is part of an NWO conspiracy.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I think that Hillary would doom herself if she ran as an independent.
The democrats would lose the election and Hillary would be responsible.

There would be no chance that she could run again in the future.

The most likely thing that I see right now is Obama for President and choose Hillary for the VP.

Then she would be in position to run for President in 8 years.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I would never under estimate the cunningness of politicians and their ability to sway public opinions. They will go to any lengths to get what they want. The war in Iraq is a great example of that. I don't think her career would be doomed

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody
Some one today mentioned to me that Hillary Clinton may run as an independent if she fails to win the democratic nomination. If she did run as an independent I suppose that would eliminate any chance the democrats have of winning. Would her running as independent successfully create a 3 party system? Or could she be a pawn being used by the NWO, to keep them in power? I thought maybe this would be a good topic.

Peace
Trustbody

This is a farce. There is no way she would run as an independant. Why? Because it would divide the Democratic party. That would put a Republican (McCain) in office guaranteed. That is unless her goal is to divide the party.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
That would put a Republican (McCain) in office guaranteed. That is unless her goal is to divide the party.

Not necessarily to divide a party, but to do her job to get a certain "war" mindset into the White House. That's what really counts, not all the health-care mumbo jumbo.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

The Democratic Party seems to be turning its back on Hillary, so why wouldn’t she do the same to them? I think it is mainly because she wants to pull the troops out of Iraq. There is another thread here on ATS about how 25% of the members of congress have stocks in companies that have D.O.D. contracts. They are making huge amounts of money from the war. Obama on the other hand is less eager to pull out of Iraq, so the members of congress can continue to profit from the war. Also her plan may hurt the drug companies. We all know about there political pandering.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I think if she ran as an independant no one would vote for her,as far as stealing away Democratic votes,the war between Clinton and Obama has already done that,they are the Republicans best friends

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
That would certainly make things interesting. I doubt she would run as an independent, but you never know. Lieberman pulled it off.

Didn't she say a while back she considered herself a Progressive or something like that?

As far as Ron Paul goes, he should run as a Libertarian, which is what he is. He needs to dump the republican label before I would get behind him.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

....I think it is mainly because she wants to pull the troops out of Iraq.

I must have missed that somewhere. Do you have any links to something that would suggest this?

She's PRO-war, make no mistake about it. Regardless, she'll say and do anything to get in the White House. Once in all bets are off.

Peace

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Here is Hillary about the war.

www.hillaryclinton.com...

Here is the thread about war profiteering
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

www.hillaryclinton.com...

I need to let my food digest before I visit that site, or else I may spew.

Seriously, she voted FOR the war, Obama OPPOSED the war. It can't be spun, it's fact. She's been all over the map since then.

BTW, that wasn't an Obama endorsement either, just trying to make a point.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I have a funny feeling that politicians have an uncanny ability to be hypocritical. They can preach one thing then vote another. I doubt we can find a politician that hasn’t. I also have a feeling that most folks in USA where duped by G.W. Bush, into believing that Iraq was a threat. He had me going for a week or two.

Peace
Trustnobody

[edit on 9-5-2008 by trustnobody]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by trustnobody]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Senator Hillary Clinton is a Democrat and believes in her party to make changes that would benefit the average American population rather than the elitist. Therefore, my opinion is that she would not choose to run as an Independent in a bid for the Presidency.

Americans have already seen her and former President Bill Clinton try to get national health care for everyone. I feel that Senator Clinton has a better chance against McCain.

Senator Barack Obama has been affiliated with Reverend Jeremiah Wright for 20 years, but can't recall any of Wright's sermons that are not only racist but anti-American as well!?!?!?

If Obama is chosen, his associations will hurt the Democrat party!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think its far more likely that hillary and obama would run on the same ticket than hillary alienating the democratic party.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't think Obama and Hillary will run on the same ticket. Obama already said he would not run as a VP.

Peace
Trustnobody

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is Hillary not that long ago.

"I want the Iranians to know that if I'm the president, we will attack Iran (if it attacks Israel)," Clinton said in an interview on ABC's "Good Morning America."

"In the next 10 years, during which they might foolishly consider launching an attack on Israel, we would be able to totally obliterate them," she said.

Clinton says US could Obliterate Iran

Obliterate? Invade? Doesn't sound so peaceful to me. First of all Iran won't bomb Israel thats just stupid. Why would they unless it was in retaliation. They know what will happen if they do because 3 carriers are there to "remind them" as gates said. If Iran bombs anyone then they are under NWO control also and it is all a staged situation with, once again, both sides controlled by the same people.

I think the president of Iran is globalist scum and is working with the same agendas as the other elites he even said it in a speech.

IRI President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said here Monday evening at the inauguration ceremony of new head of National Center for Globalization Studies, "mankind's gravest need today is a global government."

Article on Rense, Quote can be found elsewehere too

As for her independent run. Its sounds just crazy but if the ruling class has decided to go with Obama I'm not sure her ego can take it and she may just go nuts and do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join