It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds: Don't label terrorists "Muslim"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As an enemy looking back on America it's no wonder why they hate us. I'm not saying I agree with that mode of thinking but the Bush administration has done little but basically make the rest of the world hate us more.

As far as labeling muslims terrorist, in a way it's true, in a way it isn't. What about muslims recruiting young terrorists in madrassas and mosques? We know it has happened before.

The basic muslim terrorist groups, like Al Qaeda, are only resorting to such hostility because they honestly believe that it is a religious battle. I'm not saying that islam is evil, but obviously there are muslims who would rather watch americans burn and die because of their religious beliefs and their interpretations of the Koran. Then you have young people who get recruited by these organisations who are ignorant and really believe everything they are being told. They are brainwashed into believing they are backed by god and are, then, willing to do whatever it takes to kill americans.

And what about this so-called "religion of peace" in which sunnis and shiites literally will burn each other alive if given the chance. This is an older news story but it's shocking:
www.cbsnews.com...

Christians may have killed more than the muslims have, Honestly I don't know the numbers or all of the battles and skirmishes throughout history. That isn't the point. The point is that this is just "another holy war" just as the blind guardian song with the same name sais. In my eyes it is just another piece of proof that religion itself is evil because religion itself is a man-made creation that will ALWAYS result in conflict and death.

-ChriS

[edit on 12-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've given this a little more thought and I think this belongs in the conspiracy forum? It's almost as if the feds have decided that terrorists need protection from the "muslim" stereotype.

<< 1  2   >>

join