It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Year Old Gives Birth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

REXBURG, Idaho -- A 10-year-old girl from St. Anthony, Idaho has given birth to a little girl on Saturday, KIDK-TV in Idaho Falls reported.
Officials say the girl was raped by 37-year-old Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez, an illegal immigrant who is in a local jail being held for investigation of rape.

Gutierrez-Juarez was arrested April 29 after medical personnel alerted police that a pregnant child had come in for treatment. That child is now one of the youngest mothers in Idaho

www.komotv.com...

What a sick bastard this Juarez is. I sure hopes he gets whats coming to him. sodomizing in prison with a can of deoderant wouldnt suffice for this scum. Now....10 years old? Is this some kind of record, for youngest birth?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The record is a five year old Peruvian girl. Next is a six year old Russian girl

Link

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

It's a sad story, not a competition for who can be the youngest to give birth to a baby. May that girl recover as soon as possible. That dirty old man, who raped her should be locked up for life.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

My sincere apologizes to anyone who thought I was taking this 10year girl being raped not seriously. I was just curious, that a girl that young could be pregnant. xxpigxx showed in fact someone of the age of 5 gave birth.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

He asked if it was the record. I was letting him know that it wasn't.
Chillax

Do you think that I don't find this messed up?

I find it sickening.

There are two 6th graders at the school district that I work for that are with child.

That is appalling.

So no need to get all worked up.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
This is why I strongly believe the use of Capital Punishment for extreme cases like this.

Many extreme-violent crimes like this are done by people who have no control of themselves nor care for society's laws and ethics. If given the opportunity, I bet people like these would do it again.

We definitely need harsher laws against sex-crime offenders. When comparing sentences between sex- and drug-crimes, the former seems like a slap on the wrist.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

thats just crazy, i wasent even aware that this was possible.

it just makes me scared to know what i might learn in the future.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
My question is, how do they even let them come to term w/ the baby? Was it too late before they could abort? I mean the trauma alone when she grows up from the rape and then dealing with what happens to your body is even more traumatic? Those people who do that make me want to inflict a slow torturous death...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
From external source:

St. Anthony police began investigating on April 28 after medical officials reported a pregnant child, and Guadalupe Gutierrez-Juarez, 37, of St. Anthony, was arrested the same day, Police Chief James Smith said.

"We had good information from witnesses," Smith said.

Article is here: www.foxnews.com...

---------------------------------

Okay, so medical officials reported this incident, presumably because the 10 year olds family did not know or have a problem with the fact she was pregnant? Then after the police got involved "witnesses" identified the rapist?

It seems pretty apparent that others knew this happened and did NOTHING about it until the police got involved. I would say its not just the rapist that should be facing charges. The reports are making it sound like this crazy rapist attacked this innocent little girl, and one has to suspect that is only PART of the story. Sounds like there is something seriously wrong with this girls home environment.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
When I think about a 10 year old getting pregnant, and then a 5 or 6 year old I thinking how is that even possible...

But then I remember back to when I was a kid and I let my rats breed - and how soon you have to separate the sexes - if memory serves if you've left it 3 weeks you should of already separated them.. and what ever you do don't allow a young adult male the smallest chance to get to the girls.

Not comparing people to rats, well I am, but only in biological terms.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This is absolutely sickening. I honestly do believe some sort of severe punishment should be brought in all countries. Castration would definitely be a detterent and then a life long spell in a labour prison camp.

I seriously wish this young girl well and i hope that herself and her child live to have a long and loving life together

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You are right - this person is a sick bastard. Up there with that Austrian who fathered children from his own offspring?

I don't think so, but there should be a category of crime that receives the death penalty, irrespective what country you come from. I don't think many people would have a problem with that.

Brei.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
You are right - this person is a sick bastard. Up there with that Austrian who fathered children from his own offspring?

I don't think so, but there should be a category of crime that receives the death penalty, irrespective what country you come from. I don't think many people would have a problem with that.

Brei.

Yeah but there is a difference, the Austrian was a "lone nut" and his family/friends/neighbors/aqaintances did NOT know what was happening.

I see a huge conspiracy here, a conspiracy by the media to intentionally IGNORE the real story. Having sex with very young girls is extremely common in some cultures. Most of the time they don't get pregnant at 10 which is why it rarely makes the national news.

The conspiracy here is that the news media is attempting to make this family seem "normal". They are pretending this crime was not accepted by the childs family, and for all anyone knows possibly ALLOWED and sanctioned by the childs family.

When the police started investigating they had the name of the rapist IN ONE DAY from a MULTIPLE witnesses. Hello!! Since the identity of the rapist was apparently common knowledge why are NONE of these people being prosecuted for child endangerment?

Yet the posters here seem so shocked about the age, be shocked about the complicity of those that knew and in all likelihood did NOTHING. That is the real crime here, and the fact that those that knew will probably NOT be prosecuted for allowing this child to be abused because it would not be "politically correct" to drag a bunch of barely english speaking immigrants into court to prosecute them for something they never realized was "wrong" to begin with.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I may have missed the full story the first time round Sonya610. However, my main point was simply showing my disgust at the person who committed the crime. Relative to some of the other posters, I was totally unaware that a 10 year old had the biological capability to give birth. This man clearly did not give a dam and thats were the anger is directed!

Those who had knowledge of the 'pregnancy' are guilty of failing to protect the child's welfare under the US child protection laws - yes.

Further, the Austrian man, what I have read I believe that other people were party to the events (either directly involved or had knowledge thereof) - otherwise, he would not have with held such events secret for so long.

I suppose that we can just agree to disagree on the secondary parties in these events - what to do with them etc. Definately her parents are unfit to parent a child. What (should) happen then to them?

The child then goes into a care home of some description and the child (baby) goes into care also of some description?

As for the onlookers in the case, prosecution of some sort. I really don't know. I suppose they will have to live with their shame in any event.

A sad case nonetheless.

Brei

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
Further, the Austrian man, what I have read I believe that other people were party to the events (either directly involved or had knowledge thereof) otherwise, he would not have with held such events secret for so long.

Everything I have read about the Austrian case has stated that NO ONE else knew. He did introduce 3 of the children as "abandoned" and his wife raised them apparently believing at least one was left by the missing daughter on their porch. But neither the wife nor anyone else knew the daughter was being held in the basement chamber. In fact the existence of the chamber did not even show up on building permits.

If more news coverage has come out stating that other people DID know about this please provide a link..

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I cannot believe people can be attracted to a child.... it perterbs me to hear about these cases, but i know that it is possible for a child as young as that to become pregnant.... in this day and age girls are begining to enter puberty at younger & younger ages, i blame growth hormones they put in the foods.... tyson chicken will grow a newly hatched chick into a fully grown hen within a week.... so think what effect it wll have on your children...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Actually, ten, eleven, and twelve year olds giving birth is quite common nowadays. It is a very scary thought though wouldn't ya say? I myself couldn't imagine being only ten or twelve years older than my kid.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
In school they teach you girls cant get pregnant until 11.

haha.

terrible though, just terrible.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The likelyhood of getting pregnant at 10 is rare. But it does happen. And it seems to be happening more and more to young ladies under the age of 13. Makes you wonder what the hell is causing this. Could it be crap in our food? Maybe it is something that is messing up hormones.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Doesn’t anyone here seem to understand how this could have been avoided in the first place ? ? ? Hasn’t anyone noticed that more and more crimes are committed by illegals ? ? ? ? Doesn’t the work illegal mean anything to anyone anymore ? ? ? More than fifty percent of the time I see a crime such as a shooting, drug dealing, drug manufacturing, robbery’s, rapes, etc. on the news, I see that the person(s) last name ends with EZ or similar.

Doesn’t anyone see the problem with opening our borders for people to come into this country without an understanding as to what made it a great country in the first place? Don’t we see what the results are when we just let anyone come in without understanding the principals and laws such as the constitution, the bill of rights, and the Judeo-Christian lifestyle that has made this country great.

It is good, no it is GREAT to have diversity and the many contributions that immigrants from other countries have brought in to help make this a better nation. However, if they are allowed to come in without also knowing what made this country great such as the principals of our founding fathers, then we are going to get a flood of others whom have been raised without those shared values and just want what they can get for themselves – as we have witnessed with the horrendous crime.

But why are the borders so porous still today when we supposedly have a fine upstanding and “Christian” president such as Bush? Because he and others in high positions want to have a one-world government. Don’t you remember his father as president saying that his goal (besides no new taxes) was “to further the new world order”? Bush, Clinton, Obama, McCain, etc., etc., etc., they all want to have this new world order. Just look at NAFTA, GATT, the NAU, EU, etc.

Wake up people and understand that there are still power-hungry people out there that want to rule the world and this is the results that we are getting from them – rape of a ten year old ! ! ! Hitler is still alive but he is just getting better at deceiving the people as a whole and he has different names now. Pull your heads out and don’t fall for it anymore. A vote for the lesser of two evils does not have to be. Stand up, communicate, let each other know what is really going on, and read The New American magazine while we still have the first amendment. Vote for people like Ron Paul. Vote for people that are not self-serving. Know about the history of this land and any other civilizations because if you don’t you are doomed to repeat it. Oh, as you can see from what happened to this ten year old girl, it’s already happening.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join