It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Year Old Gives Birth

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23
The likelyhood of getting pregnant at 10 is rare. But it does happen. And it seems to be happening more and more to young ladies under the age of 13. Makes you wonder what the hell is causing this. Could it be crap in our food? Maybe it is something that is messing up hormones.

Hmm I suspect the cause of these pubescents becoming pregnant is HAVING SEX. How could you completely overlook the acutal behavior that causes pregnancy in your analysis of what is causing increasing rates of pregnancy among young girls? I'm not sure how "crap in our food" would lead to pregnancy. And if a female is middle school aged and having sex, she is most definitely not a young lady.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Possibly some of the culprits are the additives that are being put into foods which has altered the time that puberty is beginning in young girls. If the hormones and additives can make girls that are in early teens look like they are early 20's... who knows how else it is effecting their cycles and growth.
I also feel that with the internet being so readily accessable to the younger generations now that they know so much more about sex. Computers in schools, internet accessible on phones, easy access to home computers. They hear about things, see things and then try them. Though I do not see how someone would not know that a young girl was pregnant. I would think that the belly bulge, if they experience morning sickness, food aversions, etc... that may be a bit noticable.

I find it sad that this happens. Sex and Childbirth should be a happy experience between adults, not a sadistic one that is enacted on such young girls who will have this looming over their heads for life and live this over every day. Babies having babies has always happened but maybe now we are just hearing more and more about it ???

new topics

<< 1   >>

join