It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you change your time line?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Notes are critical and more so when you create the construct of the notebook surviving the changes to be always there for your reference of the changes. Always there in the same spot, never being affected.

I used to take the newspaper and when I did I carefully stacked them on on top of each other in the garage as they came in. Simple lesson. They were a reflection of the world. They were not the notebook, and did not behave as such.

This isn't going to seem important until you realize you are at the hallway opening doors and each one is different and then the notebook will preserve your sanity. Nothing else that is an apparent landmark or sign is dependable once you open some of the other doors. As long as its this door its relatively safe. It won't always be that way and the human mind can be fooled and tricked easily. Memory can also be erased, then only those notes can help restore order.

This is a lesson and a warning.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Thank you.
I said it before, but I'll gladly say it again: your advice is invaluable to me.

I should explain a bit more about my notebooks... but it doesn't really matter, not at this point.

What I do want to voice (and perhaps exorcise?
) at this point is my fear - my single and very great fear in all of this: that by stepping "over" I might forget all that I have learned about this very process, the path that led me to it... and THEN what?

There seems to be reason to believe that wouldn't be as inevitable as it may seem theoretically.

On the other hand, I don't trust myself and my own weakness...

But there is no real choice for me.
That's what I do. That's what I feel compelled to do.

And now, I won't say a word more.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
bravo on the memories...

how do you go learning more about this 'switching' and talking to other lines?

And I'm curious how to trigger such events.

Ideas?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

What I do want to voice (and perhaps exorcise?
) at this point is my fear - my single and very great fear in all of this: that by stepping "over" I might forget all that I have learned about this very process, the path that led me to it... and THEN what?

There seems to be reason to believe that wouldn't be as inevitable as it may seem theoretically.

On the other hand, I don't trust myself and my own weakness...

In my experience and that is the only one I can speak of, there is no need to fear a complete memory wipe. Your memory is in the neuron connectivity. I don't have a link handy but there are vids of the tiny balls and tiny volcanoes that are at the neuron connections. As the electrical spark jumps across a certain group of balls drop and react as they either seat in the volcanoes or swirl around and either stop and find their place in them. Every time the neuron disconnects and reconnects it retains the correct ball drop from the previous connections. (memory) it will be retained and stored regardless of how time was manipulated but you may have one of those smack your forehead thats it moments when the answer was on the tip of your tongue. This is the time lag for the disconnection and reconnection of those neurons.

I hope that sort of makes sense. There can be no memory wipe unless the neuron group storing the memories is either toxified by heavy metals passing the blood/brain barrier, or physical trauma.

In the event that the connections have moved several times the notebook will help to snap them back to the grid so to speak. The better the notes the less the danger of having to wait a while before fully remembering.

I don't do well with text but i'm smokin hot with a white board.

For the second part weakness is just unexplored temptation. Everyone has the same weakness to differing degrees. Again the notebook overcomes this, and more so if you are easily distracted. By setting out the intention and exact expected results in a cold clinical manner and following them, you have created a method to overcome the weaknesses of the flesh/Mind.

You will do fine. Spend a great amount of time thinking the whole thing through. Don't be impulsive, be clinical and scientific. (if you can say that about occult sciences?) I think there is a biblical passage that says forget the past and focus on the future.

The answers to the questions are all right here if you think about it carefully. The release of energy form the lower center and allowing it up and down, the centering on the correct time line but it is more of an astral description than a here and now, but its all the same if you believe it is.

To the time warpmelody:

No worries.
You didn't learn the lesson
but here is a little song that
won't let go of your head.
Read the words close,
because we are running short on
room for what can be said.
Lets do the time warp again

RiffRaff:
It's astounding;
Time is fleeting;
Madness takes its toll.
But listen closely...

Magenta:
Not for very much longer.

RiffRaff:
I've got to keep control.

I remember doing the time-warp
Drinking those moments when
The Blackness would hit me

Magenta:
And the void would be calling...

Transylvanians:
Let's do the time-warp again.

Narrator:
It's just a jump to the left.

All:
And then a step to the right.

Narrator:
Put your hands on your hips.

All:
You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane.

Magenta:
It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me.
So you can't see me, no, not at all.
In another dimension, with
voyeuristic intention,
Well secluded, I see all.

RiffRaff:
With a bit of a mind flip

Magenta:
You're into the time slip.

RiffRaff:
And nothing can ever be the same.

Magenta:
You're spaced out on sensation.

RiffRaff:
Like you're under sedation.

All:

Columbia:
Well I was walking down the street
just a-having a think
When a snake of a guy gave me an
evil wink.
He shook-a me up, he took me by surprise.
He had a pickup truck, and the
devil's eyes.
He stared at me and I felt a change.
Time meant nothing, never would again.

All:

Narrator:
It's just a jump to the left.

All:
And then a step to the right.

Narrator:
Put your hands on your hips.

All:
You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Illahee]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Illahee]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ihavenoidea

how do you go learning more about this 'switching' and talking to other lines?

And I'm curious how to trigger such events.

In the words of Steve Irwin: Danga, danga , danga.

Vanitas is either under direct instruction already, or is one of the few that is capable of self instruction. This sort of work is done under the direction of more experienced guides.

I recommend you select a Philosophical path to study under for the average 2-3 years before attempting things such as this. People set off fireworks every year with no harm. A dangerous activity. Some lose eyes and fingers though, because they lack experience. You have interest and with proper instruction and a path for self betterment, you will establish a rock solid foundation to work from.

Till then remember:

Only fools rush in, where Wise Men fear to tread.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I said I would say no more - and I won't: below is Dean Radin speaking, not me.

Time-Reversed Human Experience

The article itself may be tiresome to some, but the bibliography should be of interest to anyone who is pondering on such phenomena.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Keep on going I like to hear what you have to say, I'm sure others do to. Great paper. Not sure If I have seen the work before. Quite well written. Good sources.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Oh no...

I don't think there is much to add to your posts.
Also, even more importantly (to me), I seem to lose energy whenever I open my mouth (or, even worse, write) about such things - unless I speak obliquely.
But oblique speech isn't exactly useful in public forums. :-)

I am glad if you and anyone else find the article useful.
I do think Dean Radin is a serious researcher, very worth listening to.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Okay thanks for the advise.

But Would an ex trigger it?

Just a thought.

sigh...

I don't know but I guess that guy was right after all.

Only I know the answer to what I am dealing with...

Paper towels anyone?

Rant off...

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join