It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you change your time line?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just a musing...

A report on changing time-lines

And please, kindly do not shoot the messenger.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas
Can you change your time line?

yeah.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

My God, you scared the bejesus out of me with your lightning speed!

And yes, I know YOU can. :-)

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
How do you know that you can?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

How do I know that HE (=Skyfloating) can?
Because I do.

I am joking; I know you weren't asking me. :-)
And I also know for a fact that I have chosen a time-line at least once in my life.
Unfortunately, it wasn't the right choice...
But I am getting a hang of it.

And, believe me, I am perfectly aware that I may sound more than a little kooky to many...
It still doesn't change the fact that such things do seem to be in one's reach.

It's a long story.
And we have many related threads here, so I hope you enjoy them. :-)

EDIT

In the name of accuracy, I have to correct my statement above: I just remembered another instance, an extremely important one, when I chose a time-line. (And THAT was a good choice)

The rest of it - including the musing about kookiness - still stands.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What actually defines a time-line change? Is it a point where if you make one decision, life will take an entirely different direction? If that is the case, using that argument means that our timelines are constantly changing, as everything we do results in a certain outcome.
Different choices lead to different paths....what I wouldn't give to be able to go back and change a few things!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

there is technically no such thing as a time line.

Hypothetically, even if time was linear. There would be no way to change something that has no end or beginning. Which is actually what a "line" is.

If you are saying that time has a beginning and an end, you are talking about a line "segment". Which i suppose, in theory, could be altered. But i am going to assume that you could not change either "end point" of that line segment.

[edit on 5/7/2008 by JPhish]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Humor me if it is a line, because there is a birth and a death for all of us.

And some say time is a illusion, but what do I know?

Also, I would like to know how this could of been done and I'm looking to learn this by energy work, so post links if possible.

And for a guess on how it works,

Let me ask you a few yes or no questions.

Did you eat breakfast today?

Did you go to work?

Did you hit your brother with a snow shovel as a kid?

Did someone get you ****ed off?

etc. etc.

Now as you say yes or no to either question, will there be another 'path' that exists when you answered these questions, but some how be felt?

By the way, nice read, I would like to see more links like this...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Also, I would like to know how this could of been done and I'm looking to learn this by energy work, so post links if possible.

I am glad to hear that. There are many highly interesting musings right here on ATS, and many include fascinating links. Unfortunately (or not), they are scattered all over the website. But if you search by keywords, you're bound to find them.

I can tell you, though, that the first thing to do is to let go of doubt.
This may sound like fishy and trite advice, leading to "self-fulfilling prophecies" and such, or perhaps as a somewhat redundant warning - but it's not.
Doubt is the single greatest time-waster there is. And eradicating it in depth is much more tricky than it may seem at first sight.

I hope to be back to this thread, so I can perhaps respond to any "queries".
I just don't know when.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think ATS should have a seperate board for people to just guess about stuff and make baseless assertions about things clearly out of anyone's knowledge. This is neither paranormal, nor study.

I don't want to sound like an ass, but seriously folks - this is making us look like idiots.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes I do believe you can.

I see the universe as an intersection between a 2D sheet of light and strings of energy moving into (or out of) this light. We exist in the light, seeing every moment.

But if these strings of energy are not leading into but coming FROM the light, then all you'd need to do is change the image... change what you see.

You won't notice when you make a switch because the previous memories will fade away as quickly as a dream. You'll shake your head and wonder what the hell you were just thinking about, and then get back to your life.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Without sounding rude, how you see the universe has no bearing on what the universe actually is.

This is exactly what I'm talking about - this thread is just going to be about people's guesses. People will put their guesses in here, and we'll all say "ok" or "no", with no evidence at all being presented for each side, and then the thread will slowly die out. No-one will have learned anything, apart from that we've now got less time to enjoy the world, as we've wasted a bunch of it pointlessly discussing something we'll not get to the bottom of.

I may sound harsh, but I'm saying it to help everyone. If we can keep this board for actual study, as opposed to guesswork, we might be able to further humanity.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Brother, you got a star and a flag just for baiting me in with the title.

Changing time........can we settle for changing outcomes? No thats not good enough.

He who controls the present controls the future. he who controls the future controls the past. that is the law. Knowing self is the first step for what will you control if that is not known? What do you really want......that is the question.

In theory there are no boundaries as to how large of a bracket of time overlaid on to the time line you can control. In practice it varies considerably from years down to days. Don't know why. Don't want to know. Just want to explore how large my bracket is.

1. As he stated in the article the contactor stated he used alcohol. This is helpful in the modern world. One can achieve a single focus state and with careful administration maintain it for a while.
2. He mentions chemical/hormonal agitation. Not good, one can achieve a less physically destructive state while achieving the needed nerve stimuli just by practice.
3. Knowledge of what the present is supposed to feel like and as you mentioned before the foot and hand stimulus as well as a growing feeling of shaking for lack of a better word, and in that instant as the multiple timeline open up move to it by saying or doing whatever is needed to break the original path.

This is much different than slowing or speeding the clock it is a different phase of existense that little is known or documented about. Hints of your interests and abilities lead me to believe you will be very successful. That is why you need a notebook that is kept in the same place every time you are done writing in it. Dates,times, minutes.

The second method requires no work and no prep and that is to wait until you notice the time lines forking and then choose quickly before they close. 9 times out of ten you will not be ready to choose or have an action plan in your mind. You will notice this often in the company of two or more females as they provide the agitation (no offense ladies) and help set up the state of perception and then action.

Keep notes carefully. Its really very easy if you know what you are looking for.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Id just like to add Vanitas...

that when you mess with time, sometimes stuff like what happened to you happens: Who´s tampering with my profile?

Im not kidding

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I can only repeat myself: why didn't I think of that?
(Yes, I have noticed I am becoming really slow...)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Without sounding rude, how you see the universe has no bearing on what the universe actually is.

Actually, it does, Dave.
Or, to put it in as strictly "scientific" terms as possible: it may very well be so.
At least that's what a perfectly respectable branch of physics tells us.

It goes without saying that you have every right in the world not to believe in the findings or conclusions by that branch of physics. But I am sure you would agree that your - or anyone's - views on it wouldn't necessarily invalidate them.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

I don't know what it was, but I think I understand what you are talking about.

Had something like that a year ago...
Someone was trying to kill me in my bed and then poof that person was gone.

Strangest deal ever...

If only I could get past this damn retarded brain mode and not being a fraidy cat where it comes learning this **** around other people.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Surely you didn't mean me, Illahee?
(I have to ask because I would never recognise myself in someone with such promise.
)

Whoever you meant, s/he will benefit greatly from kind encouragement, such as yours.
Really.

As for me, I can say I am currently testing a (mental) device or two, to ease transition. One involves neutralising doubt and "negative" thoughts, and the other is about actual "growing" of an alternate reality. (I hate these terms...)

I am not being "mysterious" on purpose. I just know myself, and I know that words, even - or especially - my own, could undo a lot of what I hope to have achieved.
But as soon as I feel confident that it might be of use to other people besides me, I will gladly share it.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Its pretty critical to keep notes. You will sometimes end up back at the start of a loop and then not have a clue what happened. The notebook is your ace in the hole. By creating it for the purpose of recording time shifts you in and of itself set it aside form the experimentation.

Create a sort of set of laws for it outside of what you are doing so to speak. Only once or twice have I found the information .......different.

Remember where I laid out the list of possible changes, I think on one of your other threads a while back. When you explore all of the possibilities it overwhelms people pretty quickly. A focus on just this topic though is an excellent place to start.

My most recent venture was to change a path that several folks were heading down at the same time, all against my wishes, so I branched and used the one by one battle plan to persuade each in the needed direction. Several branchings were accomplished over the period of about ten hours leaving me exhausted, but successful. During the entire process I was accompanied by two individuals and explained how it was being done and what was being done. In their perception they did not notice anything different until their attention was drawn to the outcomes. To them it seemed things were going the way they were supposed to. At the end we had a diner booth recapped the day, and it was very clear by the results that what I had said happened did in fact occur yet without the direct reports the appearance to the witnesses was very seamless.

If you never try you will never know. How useful is the skill? depends. It is far easier to be carried on the tide, but the beach you wash up on won't be your choice.

Probably said far too much already.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

You're absolutely right about keeping notes.
And I do keep them: doodles, haiku-short observations, directly related to my perception of my time-lines, on the margins of my work notebooks... all with the exact time, up to the minute. (But I'd do that anyway, I am a time-freak, in case you haven't noticed. :-)
I have been doing that for a few years now.
But of course, there never was a year like the past one...

I am also trying to provide another type of "orientation points" for my future/past selves... but it's too early to talk about it here. (Or anywhere.)

Thank you very much for your thoughts and such specific observations on this.
I know that, to me, they are invaluable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join