It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ProTo Fire Fox Additions To TinWiki.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
levitation *No longer a stub

I seem to type the same thing every time; Info, links, picture and so on. I also keep saying, 'you know the dance' so from now on, my up-date of 'Picture, info and links' shall now be known as 'The Dance' in this thread. So for this article... I Did the dance.

o and a message to every one on ATS: Please feel free to come to TinWiki and work on the stubs page

Fox

[edit on 16-6-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Shag Harbour UFO Incident. *No Longer a stub

Also the following have been removed off the stubs list, but i did NOT do anything to them i just feel like they are above the stubs category. They are the following...

1. Martian Civilization
  2. Real ID Act
  3. Morgellon Disease

Fox

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I just uploaded 37 pictures to my upload space and I have now replaced all my old "photo-bucket" pictures with these new ATS ones. It only cost me 11,000 ats points to upload them all

O, by the way the reason that my article rate in TinWiki has nearly died is because I just booked my driving theory test
So im doing LOADS of revision on that. It costs a lot of money so dont want to Fail. Just thought I'd tell you why I'm not doing as much as normal.

Take Care You'll, Fox

[edit on 19-6-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
United Nations *No longer a stub

I added one more paragraph to this article but i feel like it is no longer a stub, but as always, if you feel different then just put it back in the stub listings.

Fox

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Temple Of Set *No longer a stub

I added a picture, the link comes from my upload here on abovetopsecret and not Photo-Bucket, so im learning
I added a tiny bit of information, just one sentance.

I see we only have 113 stubs at this time, I ahve a question regaurding one of these. This is the one, does this belong in with the stubs ? and if so, am i meant to write info about it ?

Fox

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Project Excalbur *No longer a stub

I added a picture to this article from here, also i have put in some links and some info.

Fox

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
America, War On Terrorism *No longer a stub

I remember adding a load of information to this a while back, and some links. I must of forgot to place in the See Also bit and the picture, any way. Ive done that now so it is no longer on the stubs list.

Fox

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
I see we only have 113 stubs at this time, I ahve a question regaurding one of these. This is the one, does this belong in with the stubs ? and if so, am i meant to write info about it ?

No, do not edit that page, that is the template for the stubs category. You are doing a great job though!

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
9/11 Building 7 *No longer a stub

I add some lyrics to the song that i felt were important, such as "Out of 19 muslim guys, seven are still alive." Great song i just listened to it on YouTube.

Fox

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Anthony Blunt *No longer a stub

I've added some information about this rather intresting chap, I also chucked in a small picture plus some links. I also placed in two wanted pages which are the KGB and MI5. So if some one makes either of these pages, please dont make them a stub...If you do ill cry

Fox

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Bob Lazar *No longer a stub

Ive added some information to this article and a picture. Robert is a intresting guy.

Fox

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Christopher Bollyn *No longer a stub

Ive added links, information and picture. I have a problem with the images though. When i add a picture to the archive should i write where i got it from ? Because some of the pics are real old so I don't have the link and carnt remember where i got them from.

Fox

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Bob Bowman *No longer a stub

Ive added a nice picture, but unfortunatly I could only get one external link and one link to here at abovetopsecret.com. But any-woo not longer a stub.

Fox

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
YES !!!!!! ONLY 98 LEFT !!!

Cambridge 5 *No longer a stub

I added a picture...well I basicly re-wite the entire thing. Only 98 stubs left
We have officaly left the 100+ mark. This is really great for TinWiki, now if I carry on the way im going, 3-8 articles most days, I could see us having NO stubs in two too three weeks
Then I'll start on the 1,267 wanted pages....damn i did'nt relise there were that many

Owell, still great
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Please dont make stubs ! It'll make me cry

Fox

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Celts *No longer a stub 97 left.

I added in a little bit of information on the top paragraph, i feel like its more than a stub, but if not please correct.

Fox

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Colony Collapse Disorder *No longer a stub 96 left.

I added some of the symtoms about CCD to our Article. I also added some information about 'infected' hot spots and a little bit extra. hope its all good.

Fox

[edit on 20-6-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Excitotoxicity *No longer a stub 95 left.

I added some deseases that you can get from it and i added a picture of the good ol Dr. Blaylock in there.

Fox

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Shape-Shift *No longer a stub 93 Left.....what happened to 94?

I added in some information about it in folklore and greek myhtology i also mentioned how it could be permenent, like a metamorpheus type reaction.

Fox

[edit on 23-6-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Rise Againt The Machine *No longer a stub 92 Left.

I added in their albums along with some information about their style of music and where it all comes from.

Fox

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden *No longer a stub 91 Left.

I added in some information about Bin laden Constuction and Osama.

Fox

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join