It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ProTo Fire Fox Additions To TinWiki.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Taliban *No longer a stub63 Stubs

I basically re-write the whole thing, there was only about 8 words when i started. Any way i added some info about it and put in the See Also bit to Al-Qeada.

Fox

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Mossad *No longer a stub 62 Left.

I added in a bit about this including some links to the FBI, CIA and MI6.

Fox

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Jerome Corsi *No longer a stub 61 Left.

I added some information on his policies and some of his books.

Fox

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
David Shayler *No longer a stub 61 Left.

Well this guys is different...kinda, interesting read on him i advise people to check this guy out.

Fox

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Earl Warren *No longer a stub61 Left. (seem like I'm typing that number a lot.)

I did the full rundown on this, links and information all done; hope you'll like it

Fox

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Erich Von Daniken *No longer a sub60 Left.

I added some information and also a few links; i think it should be out of the stub section. So..there it is...

Fox

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Aspartame *No longer a stub 59 left.

Well just did the standard on it really, added information and links -- including my very own research project

Fox

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
John Fitzgerald Kennedy *No longer a stub 58 Left.

Well we are at 58 now, slowly cutting through the stubs, this was an interesting read i didn't relise that he was in power when the Berlin Wall went up...

Fox

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Warren Commission *No longer a stub 57 Left.

This is interesting, i found out a great fact, the warren commission inst even its real name haha so many a redirect article is needed, but anyway i added some such on discussion bit as well, i mentioned Jim Marrs forum here and that it may be a good place to go if your interested in JFK assassination.

Fox

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Poltergeist *No longer a stub 57 left.

Well i added in another case and Ive added a link to Chillingham Castle which is a world famous ghost haunting place near me.

Fox

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Porter Goss *No longer a stub 56 Left.

Well this is an interesting guy - i feel like he had a hand in 9/11 from what Ive read. but check it out and feel free to edit and add to it

Fox

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Lyndon Baines Johnson *No longer a stub 56 left.

Right there are two Lyndon pages, one is the above and the other is one with says B. instead of Baines. Now Ive added the same info to both, i tried to delete one but it wont delete, Ive added same info to both and removed stub category but its still on stub list

Lyndon Baines Johnson This is the article that i think should be kept.
Lyndon B. Johnson This is the other one, the one that wont delete -- Its the same content as the other one for the time being.

I think that we should delete the second one because there identical to each other except Lyndon Baines Johnson states his middle name - there fore more information and that is what TinWiki is all about.

Fox

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Madeleine Brown *No longer a stub 54 left.

Well you've heard the term scrapping the bottom of the barrel, nothing is more true than that saying when writing an article about this chick, there is NO information anywhere I'm lucky to have gotten what i did.

Fox

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Zodiac Killer *New

Well its been a long while but Ive finally created a new article. 90% of its content is copy and pasted from MY thread. I have labeled it as a reference, is it OK since it was my work ? Any way, its a great shaped article, i still need to add about 6 more sections to it, its going to be my best one yet once I'm done

Fox

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Eustace Mullins. *No longer a stub 52 Left.

this guy is pretty interesting, i added a video link; the video is 99 Minutes long though, but i did mention that in the link

Fox

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Charlotte Thomson Iserbyt (13 July 2008)
Edward and Elaine Brown (13 July 2008)
James Jesus Angleton (13 July 2008)
Michael Todd (13 July 2008)
Mohammad Atta (13 July 2008)
Scandinavians (15 July 2008)
James P. Tucker (15 July 2008)

There the latest articles and dates that Ive done. If you want to keep up with what I'm doing go to this link and my list is at the bottom of the page.

Fox

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I just did reincarnation, so its not longer a stub. Thanks to who ever has been doing stubs whilst i have been away. I'm back now though, just been getting into a new routine since i got a full time job now.

Fox

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
The Three Amigos *No longer a stub. 31 left.

Well the three Amigos are no longer a stub article. Ive added as much as i can with the limited information available. Is Jeff Lombardy Lombarzo ? If so id like to add him in the other people bit with Stephen has been mentioned in -- I'm trying to include ATS names in it. Simon, Bill, Mark, Jeff and Stephen - if any of you go to it please improve it - there aint a lot there.

Fox

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
H5N1 *New

Thought since my recent success of H5N1 for new comers Id make a article on H5N1 just encase we get any one interested in it like myself -- Most defiantly not a stub

Fox

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Conspiracies, Conspiracy Theories and the Secrets of 9/11 *No longer a stub. 30 left.

Wow, i mean wow. Can any one remember when we had 150+ stubs ? Seems like a long time ago doesn't it. Well It won't be long until we are down to zero, well one technically because i cant de-stub the stub template.

The bad thing is that i could not find a lot/any information on the book so its turned into a 'Main Article' Mathias Brocker. Ive added it to my list to improve. Ill get round to it another time, but for the time being it is over the stub level in my opinion.

Fox

[edit on 26-7-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join