It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ProTo Fire Fox Additions To TinWiki.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Mermaids *No longer a stub 90 left.

Added some information about them and a link to our very own abovetopsecret.com.

Fox

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla *No longer a stub 89 left.

I added in one paragraph ont his article, i feel like a man of his skills should have more, but hey; i want to get alot done.

Fox

[edit on 23-6-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
V for Vendetta *No longer a stub 88 Left.

I added on to the existing paragraph here and tried to expand it alot. I feel that although there is not alot of information there, that it has been built up nicly and passes over the stub category.

Fox

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Voynich Manuscript *No longer a stub...? 86 left.

Ive aded a little info, not sure if its above our stub-standard, correct it if you disagree.

Fox

[edit on 23-6-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Stigmata *No longer a stub 85 Left.

Sorry for my absence. I would say Ive been busy but i would be lieing, which is not what I'm about. I have been doing some driving revision (Its coming soon
) but too be honest," too much of a good thing". I got sick of TinWiki, been going on it every day, so now I'm fresh faced and busy tailed and I'm back. Ill starting posting on it again properly.

O and Ive got the new version on Mozilla Firefox, it has an automatic spell checker so my article would be so messed up

Fox

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Internal Revenue Service] *No longer a stub.84 left.

You have any idea how much those guys and gals down there make
Well if you do, can you believe it ! If you don't know, well go to the article and see, o and i did round it up to the nearest billion, i used 3 different sources and that's the best result i got.

Fox

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Psi *No longer a stub 82 left.

I added in some information about this article, not a lot but enough to get it out of those damn stubs
I did copy a quote from Wikipedia which is from a paper published in 1994 which has the definition of Psi on. Is that OK ?

Fox

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Paranormal *No longer a stub 81 left.

I added in a lot of links in this article along with a little bit of info.

Fox

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Fort Knox *No longer a stub 81 left.

Ive added some information about the fort as in gold not the actual military installation, i did focus on the bullion.

Fox

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Fort Detrick *No longer a stub 80 left.

Ive added some of the links and a little information. You know the dance.

Fox

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
David kelly *No longer a stub 79 Left.

I added in a little information about him and five wanted pages in total.

Fox

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
NASA *No longer a stub77 Left.

I added in some information and two links to the NASA site.

Fox

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Tunak Tunak Tun *No longer a stub76 Left.

I am not going to lie, i doubt it was a subliminal message by the Indian new world order I'm pretty sure its just a really really poop song.

Fox

[edit on 2-7-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Vaccine *No longer a stub 75 left.

I added in some information about it and how the term Vaccine was coined, good story about milkmaids, worth a read. Any way, its removed from stub list.

Fox

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Teleportation *No longer a stub 74 left.

Well i added in some information plus some links. I added in a wanted page about a theory which i love 'Schrodinger's cat'. O and funnily Teleportation is not in the Mozilla Fire Fox dictionary. I have every thing on automatic spell check and Teleportation come up as wrong i had to add it to the dictionary.

Fox

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Precognition *No longer a stub 72 Left.

Ive added about Nostradamus Hisler, the brain acts in the future ahead of the body and some other cool facts. Check it out...

Fox

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Pyrokinesis *No longer a stub 71 left.

Ive added in some comic book references, this is by far the hardest one Ive done to date, they is no good information out there about it; I'm considering that we may of spelled it incorrectly. I'm going to continue some searches on this.

Fox

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Psychic Powers *No longer a stub 70 left.

I added some information about it, but once again is another hard topic to get reliable info on.

Fox

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Conspiracy Theorists *No longer a stub. 69 Left !

Well we where once looking at 140+ stubs, now it is down to 69; a great moment in TinWiki and its only getting lower. Wont be long now till we are at 50.

Fox

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
VeriChip *No longer a stub65 Left.

I added in a picture and some information,it has been removed off stub category as well, obviously.

Fox

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join