It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMANLIKE UFO Spotted in 2006 Mexico is real proved by Video Analysis ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Many people would do well to take a page from your book, internos.

Good post.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Actually, I highly suggest you people have another look at this, it simply CAN NOT BE A BALLOON.

If you guys know ANYTHING about "wind shear" and "turbulence", I'm pretty sure you can ask any pilot that most of all wind shear and turbulence is found above hills and mountains, because they are usually caused by hills and mountains.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Clearly, in the video the object passes over and through hills. Yet in the stabilized version of the video, the object flies in a STRAIGHT PATH. This would conclude that the object is POWERED FLIGHT, because it is not effected by turbulence like a sensitive non-powered balloon.

www.youtube.com...

Also, it appears the object comes in contact with two bushes. The bushes appear to move. This would also indicated powered flight because the bushes didn't effect its forward speed, even after a collision.

More evidence of powered flight is the fact that its speed remains almost perfectly constant. Even after it passes in front of a large hill, it keeps it speed. Wind follows terrain, so I don't see how the "balloon" wasn't effected.

If this was a balloon, and there was enough wind to make it move that fast. Then its obvious that the wind would have hit the hill and reflected up causing a disturbance in its flight path like wind shear and turbulence.

This IS NOT a balloon. Try again.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's just Hairy Porters Magical Herbs & Plants teacher, taking her broomstick out for a test run...

Really though, this video proves nothing, still looks like a bunch of baloons to me.

I really hate it when ppl steriotype witches, I am Wiccan & I have never ridden a broomstick. Nore do I even own one.

This whole pointy hat thing is noncense and even if it were real, I think a witch would want a slightly faster model than the one caught on this video.

She would have got to her destination faster if she were walking....

[edit on 5/7/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I concurr. It's a remote controlled balloon. There are mundane explanations in the realm of science. If people are thinking outside the realm of science to explain things then they are simply making stuff up from their wild fantasies
and imagination.

There have been no concrete evidence nor irrefutable records of humans/beings/non-winged-animals capable of sustained flight, NOT EVER.
Thus this is the kind of people who make stuff up from their mind which is biased towards the fictitious.

It has been proven in science that you can't simply fly without any physical and mechanical aids as it has been proven that people make stuff up from their imagination.

The probability of these occurances as just a product of pranksters with a human shaped balloon to a mythical magical aided self sustained levitation is a million to NONE.

So anyone who thinks this is some kind of magical mythical witch human creature capable of sustained flight is clearly thinking without logical reasoning and analysis and have been reading too much Harry Potter books and watching The Matrix and Peter Pan movies.

The level of thinking of some people in this computer age is astounding. Their level of thinking hasen't evolved from the medeival ages. "Look, it's a flying remote controlled balloon! Wow that's magic! Wow lights in the sky, must be beings from outer space, can't be humans! Can't be! Can't be, It must be magic"

This is not 100 AD anymore folks!

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

"Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere, but not a drop to drink. Yet." -Willy Wonka

Why did Charlie steal the Fizzy Lifting Drinks?

Science? What? Unknown science? Whats that? Witchcraft?

Nikola Tesla invented the radio and people thought it was witchcraft. LOL

Nikola Tesla also invented a anti-gravity belt. He said something about the eletrostatic in people. It was the size of a belt buckle for pants, and that exactly where the device needs to be to make you fly. Center of gravity.

But don't research anything I have to say.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
HA Guys you know nothing! It's s Scout trooper from Star Wars with an invisible Speederbike! A balloon, don't be ridiciolus!

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
reply to post by Macrotus

"Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere, but not a drop to drink. Yet." -Willy Wonka

Why did Charlie steal the Fizzy Lifting Drinks?

Science? What? Unknown science? Whats that? Witchcraft?

Nikola Tesla invented the radio and people thought it was witchcraft. LOL

Radio has been invented and used. It's concrete. I can pick a radio up, fiddle with it. Use it. It's hard physical stuff. There are LIBRARIES of papers to support it if you haven't seen one or touch one which I highly doubt. That's pure science.

Flying humans with nothing other than broomsticks or nothing to aid in flight/hover/levitation sustainment doesn't exist. It exists in people's mind, movies and fantasy literature.

Your point?

Nikola Tesla also invented a anti-gravity belt. But don't research anything I have to say.

He's dead. Get over it. You say that he envented the gravity belt. Where is it? Where's the science to prove it? Where's the papers to prove that this science works? It doesn't exist. It's hearsay.

He said something about the eletrostatic in people.

So he just said it? Nothing to back it up. Where are the papers that prove it works with this gravity belt so someone else can duplicate it?

It was the size of a belt buckle for pants, and that exactly where the device needs to be to make you fly. Center of gravity.

That would be awesome! Is there a nearest Radio Shack where I can buy one?

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Macrotus]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Actually, I highly suggest you people have another look at this, it simply CAN NOT BE A BALLOON.

Text

So now what we do with this ? When we saw some thing in sky we say wows ufo every one start talking about it.When we taped it people start commenting # its balloon if not then its CGI lolz.

I think we have to stop Posting Ufo at ATS because we start fighting with out looking in the possibility. I think just wait & watch what coming next to us.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macrotus
So he just said it? Nothing to back it up. Where are the papers that prove it works with this gravity belt so someone else can duplicate it?

When I said "But don't research anything I say." I didn't think you would actually listen! I was being sarcastic. Maybe you should try researching anything I say.

Start by watching some of the videos in this thread:

How To Perform Miracles Like Jesus and Moses

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Clearly, in the video the object passes over and through hills. Yet in the stabilized version of the video, the object flies in a STRAIGHT PATH. This would conclude that the object is POWERED FLIGHT, because it is not effected by turbulence like a sensitive non-powered balloon.

Here is an point ,so who claim its an balloon please put your comments in support of your claim.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
What about policeman witness its a strong evidence in this case because SENCERing police statement in mexico is not like here in America.Mexico government is more open then American.

In case this embedded dnt work here is the link

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 123space

ok...im sorry to post this, but it has been said several times now that this has been a proven hoax right? Well what are we still going on about this for? 123Space ask's several questions gets his questions answered and then if someone disagrees tells them there pretty much dumb for there idea, and goes on and on repeating the same questions...Im sorry, but it really seems as if 123Space is point trolling...So as i said before if this has been a proven hoax, can we please just call it a day? (moderators where ya at?) Also as was said before about the supposed confirmed video analysis.. Internos has pointed out that indeed its not a "confirmed video analysis" just someones oppinon...Skept!cal shouts to the crowd " move along theres nothing to see here"!

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I've done a lot traveling around the world and I noticed something very interesting. In other countries (80%) of the places I've been to, Spirits, Aliens, UFO, Ghosts are all well accepted by people and government. Normally governments actually show people what they found and create a full investigation on any paranormal case that was witness by more then one person.

For example a deformed baby being born is seen as a gift to their people but in western society (Canada, US) that same baby will be looked at as deformed and needs medical attention to change it to look like the rest of us... perfect... it's a shame how we're all product of our society rather then our true selves.

People seem so fearful here compared to any other country I've even been to. People are "afraid" of the unknown, but other countries invite the "unknown". Their even afraid of helping one another, we rip away of responsibility as human beings and replaced them by logical/robotic perspectives. So I came to a conclusion that none of this is by accident and there are reasons why we have "skeptics" to always try to find a logical reasons for everything. Even our educational system designed on just our logical side (left brain) rather then our intuitive (right brain) side. We get awarded if we're logical people not creative/intuitive.

We're being lied to by our government to not listen to our own lying eyes. Just do a little traveling around the world and let it break your boundaries... open your eyes... wake up! I'm not saying this video is true, but I'm saying it's as real as it may not be. We're socially, culturally, educationally, religiously conditioned since birth to see the world in a few mens eyes and not our owns. Question everything without a bias perspective.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
freighttrain thanks for dropping few word in this tread.That what i am try to explain listen up,try to explore the universe.You need to believe in your inner sould not what media say what other say try to explore and open up to world.About this kind of ufo ...look for ancient Hindu vimhans .Possibilities are in infinity its depend on you how much you like to explore

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This IS NOT a balloon. Try again.

Aight, I see the point you are TRYING to hammer in but what time of days is this?
Has the temp raised or lowered in the area?
Are their TWO streams of air maybe?
Cold air (heavier than hot) filling in the mountain area with little to no movement and then a hot streream directly above it like a layered cake..
very possible to be a balloon. I feel this sort of stuff when I scuba..
Be going down.. down..then WHAM you punch through a cold layer of water.
Same principle

b

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That analysis video has been around for quite along time. It was done by a guy with some experience in the cgi , and video fields. He did it on his own time, on his home pc most likely.

He came to the conclusion that the person was useing some sort of device like this...

www.youtube.com...

And used a robe, and a kneeling position to conceale it. He goes on to say he thinks he sees the individual working some sort of controls with his hands in front of him.

So I'd say the Analysis puts the flying witch theory to bed, and heavily supports the HOAX by useing some sort of flying maching Like the WASP.

I mean sincerely, your telling me you believe in flying witches? where was the broomstick? with the black cat on the end. That's standard issue for witches is it not? Or are we believing in flying people now?

Flying people who just so happen to sit in a kneeling position like they are riding some type odd flying maching, and wear a long red robe to cover it up? Really, let's try and use some common sense, you know this is ATS..."Deny Ignorance" and all.

I bet you all believe in the chupacabra as well?

If anything though, can we stop it with all the threads about this subjcect, they are all the same and should be put into one consolidated thread.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by Nola213]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Looks almost like a guy on a zip-line or something, if it is a UFO than its unlike any I've ever seen. Could be a joke of some kind of course but at least its better than most of the obvious CGI UFOs that pollute most video sites... Looks almost reminiscent of the Patterson bigfoot film when its at the top of the hill and appears to be walking, not sure what to make of it

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Looks very much like one of these
www.youtube.com...
and if the US military had these in the 60s imagine what it and others have these days.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

It doesn't hurt anything. There are people here, such as myself who are seeing this for the first time.. and I would not have known to use the "search" function to find it because I didnt know it existed until he posted this thread. It also allows me to see the updated videos without having to sift through 19 pages of comments on whatever old threads there are.

reposts are not new to ATS and do server their purpose from time to time so please stop being rude to the author of this thread and the people discussing its contents.

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join