It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMANLIKE UFO Spotted in 2006 Mexico is real proved by Video Analysis ??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Complex i got you i just get little distracted .So you also accept that its not a hoax & its an human like ufo.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
Complex i got you i just get little distracted .So you also accept that its not a hoax & its an human like ufo.

What? No...it's already been demonstrated to be a hoax.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
here is a better video of it.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Check your self & please let me know where is similarity in both of them.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
seeker did you got that video?Let me know where they both look same

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

LISTEN guys i dnt post this to know that its a witch or not.I post this because now we have Video Analysis which proves it real stuff not a balloon if i remember when this video shows up every one shout that its a balloon .So please focus on this analysis and i required you comments in this regards here at ATS.

I don′t see any video analysis here 123 space and yet you continue saying check the
video analysis. You posted only the link to the video already known by us and discussed
before many times, nothing new here but you are asking for feedback about the analysis
to this footage. Well, let me see the alleged video analysis, can you show me your link
or source ? But don′t send me to that Sun tabloid or Fox website, they are just repeating
the same old story released a long time ago. Show me your video analysis and I′ll give
you my opinion.

One more thing, Ana Luisa Cid IS NOT an ufo expert. She is just a school teacher who
writes on the internet but she is amateur not professional and not a ufo expert to
conduct a ufo footage analysis like Dr. Bruce McAbee or Jeff Sainio so don′t get
confused.

By the way check this photos published in Mexico at that time as a response to this
footage and make up your mind. Click on the image to see the whole picture.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
free are you kidding you mean taht what we saw in video ?Ok if yes how did that fly.Put some hot air in his a..sor what lolz

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it is a WASP flying platform. look it up, or check out this website

keelynet.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
That what i think so .Dude you a smart guy keep going here you go.Now i can explain that to some one who understand here At ATS not like stupid who dnt have any reasoning sense

Flying Platform, UFO, army project In the mid-1960s, engine manufacturer Williams Research developed a light turbofan engine. It was a cute toy but of no particular usefulness, and it was canceled in 1969

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
your flying balloon doesn't even come close to resembling the wasp flyer.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
that what i said to him but i think he is a big guru at ATS.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Oh my God...if 123 is right and it's not a hoax, that means Boo is going to turn us all into candy and eat us!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
1st please remove this comic pic out of my thread second no one here to eat you.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

free are you kidding you mean taht what we saw in video ?Ok if yes how did that fly.Put some hot air in his a..sor what lolz

That′s your response ? You dissapoint me 123 space. Once again, ahow me your
alleged video analysis to the footage you posted subject of this thread. Don′t ignore
the request because it′s your responsability, you asked for opinions to the video
analysis and I′m here. Where is the link or your evidence.

If you fail to provide such video analysis you are claiming then your whole thread
is not valid don′t you agree ? And don′t react as an upset kid. Be serious and give
me your link to your proclaimed video analysis to the footage. I will wait.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Originally posted by free_spirit

Oh my God...if 123 is right and it's not a hoax, that means Boo is going to turn us all into candy and eat us!!!!!!!!

I think they tied him to helium balloons just like the recent Phoenix lights.

and don't doubt the powers of the Boo! Also, in that video we never see above the object so it could be tied to something and just dangling from the source which is out of the frame the whole time.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
free here www.ufoblogger.blogspot.com is the full 3 videos with cops report about it too.3rd one is Video Analysis .I am not able to post youtubelink here. let me try to figure it out .You can visit that page & watch your self.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
HERE IS VIDEO ANALYSIS YOUTUBE LINK WHO EVER LIKE TO VISIT MOST WELCOME .www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
ok 123space checkout this video and tell me your thoughts.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
come on video like this should not be at ATS secondly by this you try to say what we watch in mexico one its teh same one dude can you see the size ratio. why not you talk about video i provide you . i want ans on that from my 1st comment here at ATS i asked only about last video Analysis .but instead on doing some usefully research on it you bring comic post like that . come on . we here at ATS want Truth not comic video or pic .One more thing did you saw Mexico policeman also report how that object look like.Any comment on it from your side.

I dnt get why at ATS we dnt look out of box why we denies denies denies .why we dnt explore the case instead make fun of it or denies.Sorry if you one of them who takes ATS as gossip site then i cnt help you in this regards thats your problem.if that so then i am sorry i posted it here on ats

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This was a HOAX....i've seen the video of a line or wire they use in movies, to pull an object like over a mountain ridge, or over an river....it looks just like the hoax, matter of fact if i'm not mistaking it is the same video. They just put a cape and a hat on top of the object. Stop this madness NOW!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join