It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HUMANLIKE UFO Spotted in 2006 Mexico is real proved by Video Analysis ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

In Mexico, the country's leading UFO expert claimed that a sensational sightings of a flying human above the skies of Mexico captured on video could be genuine. The mysterious woman-like figure wearing a cape , initially described as a witch or wizard, was caught on camera in 2006 as it hovered above mountains in Nuevo Leon city.

External Video

News link

Note: I request all of you who liked this video & like to know truth behind the sighting .Please flag or put some stars for it.Now its time after 2 year to know the truth behind this sighting & here at ATS we will get more technical Analyst who can comment on this Humanlike UFO Analysis video .

[edit on 7-5-2008 by 123space]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
thats really interesting... ive never seen that before...

not quite sure qhat to make of it...
it flies so straight that it appears to be on a string....

but I think they said.. 40 witnesses..

very cool stuff though..

[edit on 5/7/2008 by KATSUO]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

DISINFORMATION!!!

I am getting tired of all the disinformation around this whole UFO topic. Flying Witches and Wizards? WTF!?

Mexico's Jaime Maussan is so full of it, that guy must have been paid to lie or something. Not that this story says anything about him, but I bet he has his hands in all of this. It's getting ridiculous!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I wish I had an Euro for every time I have been suckered into watching this video...again and again....
DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FEATURE?

[edit on 7-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Sort of makes one wonder where the origin of the flying witch with the pointy hat came from.
Makes me wonder.
The witches have become more technologically advanced; trading their brooms for anti-grav backpacks.

And what is in South America that interests them?
The disappearing rain forests?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
LISTEN guys i dnt post this to know that its a witch or not.I post this because now we have Video Analysis which proves it real stuff not a balloon if i remember when this video shows up every one shout that its a balloon .So please focus on this analysis and i required you comments in this regards here at ATS.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Wow!

The guy that runs the site that hosts this video has been banned many times on ATS.

for posting garbage over and over again

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
if i remember he posted NASA official STS 115 Atlantis 2006 footage.Till that no one debunked it .
how you could say he posted garbage .

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
LISTEN guys i dnt post this to know that its a witch or not.I post this because now we have Video Analysis which proves it real stuff not a balloon if i remember when this video shows up every one shout that its a balloon .So please focus on this analysis and i required you comments in this regards here at ATS.

Ok so you aren't ignorant to the fact that this has been posted before many times and yet you throw it up all over again....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
i dnt see any video analysis video on ATS thread I checked before i posted it.Can you comment on this video analysis .if you say so its ballon then can you tell me balloon walks too ?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This smells like Jaime Maussan, In other words - smells like Horsecrap.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
no its UFO expert Anna Luisa Cid who claim its real

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

no its UFO expert Anna Luisa Cid who claim its real

Is it real? Cabinet of Wonders has a different take...

The problem is, we highlighted how this was a clear hoax/fake back in June 2007. When the full clip (with the original soundtrack, not the one usually shown with the X-Files music over it) is played it reveals people spotting it and wondering what it is until a woman gets some binoculars and sees it is a balloon, after which everyone has a joke about it.

Again we see that you can't kill a good story, despite clear evidence of having a mundane explanation, and that like the undead this will keep rising from the grave every now and again. I will be keeping a eye out for it and will shout "But it is a balloon!!" when I spot it lumbering back.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

She is a Maussan Crony!!

She stinks as well. That whole UFO thing in Mexico is hype and a money maker.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Dear SaviorComplex,
Did by chance you saw Video Analysis ?If yes i just ask you only one Question OK !! If balloon walks like human i am ready to delete this thread.About credibility check this out now from not other then any one Fox News.

Spooky Flying Character Has UFO Watchers in Mexico Buzzing

Sensational sightings of a flying human above the skies of Mexico could be genuine, says a paranormal expert.

So now concentrate on this analysis .You know problem is that seep in side us we are not ready to accept that their is other life form in this universe as well.

So please look at video analysis and get back here

thanks
123space

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here, the same ppl who filmed it say it’s a balloon. Lol... They even make fun of Jaime Maussan and say it might be a flying horse! Lol... that made me laugh like hell. They think Maussan is crazy and says dumb stuff like that all the time, they call them "Maussanadas".

See Video Here

[edit on 7-5-2008 by The Coward]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Maussan Crony ???????????????????? when i told you who is he why you claims its her .Check out fox news.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
lol I love how this is a prime opportunity to capture prestine footage. It's at a fairly close distance, the object isn't moving fast, but yet the camera is still BLURRY, lol, and when he tries to zoom in on it again... guess what... it's BLURRY!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The coward
Ok can you please translate in plain English as i dnt know Spanish .... did you say the final analysis video

reply to post by The Coward

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Dear SaviorComplex,
Did by chance you saw Video Analysis ?If yes i just ask you only one Question OK !! If balloon walks like human i am ready to delete this thread.

This video has been known for over a year now to be a hoax. For further evidence of the hoax, see The Coward's post above.

You know problem is that seep in side us we are not ready to accept that their is other life form in this universe as well.

Where in the world do you get that it's an "other life form" or that it's proof of extraterrestrial visitation? If it it was unexplained, even if it wasn't already proven to be a hoax, hyped by people who's belief overrides any sort of critical thinking or common sense, it would not be proof of anything, other than it's a weird video. Unexplained does not mean "extraterrestrial." And showing something to be a hoax or that it has a natural explaination is not indicitive of someone having an inability to accept life beyond-the-Earth.

In fact, the reason you would even make such a case is more indicitive of your own closed-mindedness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join