It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Makes The Illuminati Hand Gesture: PHOTO

page: 1;
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

This photo was featured on the foxnews.com web mainpage at 115am CDT May 7, 2008.

This is the first photo I have seen of Obama making this imfamous hand signal. I have seen W. Bush do it many times and Hillary Clinton in a few shots.

Seems like every candidate is flashing "the sign"...

But why and for what purpose? Perhaps they are signaling to the 'powers that be' that they will "play ball".

See many photos of powerful people from all over the world showing the signal and learn about it HERE.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

Dunno. Seems like his thumb is in the wrong position. From your linked page, the only other person who holds his thumb anywhere close to that is Pat Robertson.

Seems like more of a sock-puppet thing than Satanic, the way Obama's doing it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The only 'grown up' people I've ever seen use that hand signal are politicians. I NEVER see 60 year old men or women throw up devil horns when they are happy. Has that occurred to anyone?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hikix

That is interesting... I thought about this for a bit and you're right.. Only politicians and young kids that have no idea what it means...

Oh and that picture of Obama throwing the sign, nah, he's mid way through a wave and it's just the angle of the photo...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I like how JoshNorton, *snip* comes in immediately to say "dunno, seems like his thumb is in the wrong position."

Obama and his wife are in the CFR, and the CFR's logo is a naked man on horseback giving that hand-sign. The CFR's stated mission is eroding America's national soverignty into a world government.

Type in "Illuminati Hand Sign" to google and click on the first couple links that come up. This sign has been used for thousands of years to represent devil's horns, but recently has been called "Metal Horns, UT Horns" and even "I Love You."

Click the Scribd link in my signature to see about 40 pictures of high-profile world figures giving this Illuminati hand sign. Notice the looks on their faces! They are most definitely not saying "I love you."

There are many secret sayings, handshakes, and gestures used by Masons both to recognize one another in public as well as to communicate specific information. For instance, there are many mudras (hand-gestures) commonly used by Masons posing for portraits/photos. A common one is known as “the Hidden Hand” whereby the right hand is placed partially or fully within one’s shirt/jacket. Masonic kings, presidents, prime ministers, and media personalities have been photographed posing the Hidden Hand. Another common one is “the Claw,” right hand at chest bending all knuckles into a claw.

“At his trial for conspiracy to commit homicide, Satanist rebel Charles Manson was observed giving a variety of Masonic hand signs, including the Masonic sign of distress. The same sign was reportedly given by Mormon founder Joseph Smith as he lay dying on the floor of an Illinois jail on a variety of criminal charges. Lying bleeding and desperate, Smith's raspy voice could be heard crying out the plaintive, Masonic wail, calling on Masons to help a brother in dire trouble, ‘Is there no help for the widow's son?’” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (44)

Perhaps the most commonly displayed hand-signs are the Satanic Devil Horns, made by bending the middle and ring fingers, extending just the index and pinky fingers. The thumb can be stuck out or clasped in; both are used, and have been by Satanists for centuries. Recently, this along with many other Masonic hand-signs have been leaked into popular culture and given different exoteric meanings to the mislead public. For example the Devil Horns with thumb out is often used to say “I love you.”

“The sign often is confused with the deaf's signing of the phrase, ‘I love you.’ While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an ‘ahh, I get it!’ emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf's ‘I love you’ sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, ‘I love you, Devil’?” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (120)

If you listen to Heavy Metal music, the Devil Horns are called “Metal Horns” and the whole audience makes the mudra. Even President Bush’s Alumni University of Texas calls the hand sign “UT Horns” and students flash them at rallies and sporting events. But, UT or Metal Horns cannot account for the scores of world political/media figures who have been photographed making this Satanic gesture (also notice the mischievous looks on their faces): Most every member of the Bush family, both Georges, Laura, Barbara, and the daughters too, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Dan Quayle, Jon Edwards, Prince William, Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, Iranian President Ahmadinajad, Israeli Prime Minister Yasser Arafat, and many others have all been photographed making this sign. Michael Jackson, Prince, Penn and Teller, also “Christian” singer Amy Grant and televangelists Kenneth Copeland, Jesse Duplantis, Rodney Brown, and Benny Hinn have all been photographed making the Devil Horns sign. The Council on Foreign Relations logo is a naked man aback a white horse giving the Devil Horns.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive ... manner, and will not harass ... anyone.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Why do it at all? It just make you look stupid. I can't see any other reason for doing something that silly, other than to mean some kind of sign for NWO.

I lost all respect for Tom Hanks in supporting Obama. He must not be that intelligent.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I know what you are thinking... but isn't the same hand gesture also used by the NC State fans? I don't know for sure, so hopefully we have a NC State grad or student on the board. Even so, he could still be playing to both audiences.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen

“The sign often is confused with the deaf's signing of the phrase, ‘I love you.’ While at first this appears an odd resemblance, we register an ‘ahh, I get it!’ emotion when we discover that the person who invented, or created, the hand sign system for the deaf, Helen Keller, was herself an occultist and Theosophist. Did Keller purposely design the deaf's ‘I love you’ sign to be such a remarkable imitation of the classic sign of Satan? Was Keller saying, basically, ‘I love you, Devil’?” -Texe Marrs, “Codex Magica” (120)

Helen Keller into the occult now?!?! Seriously, where the hell does the conspiracy stop?!? I think i need some time off!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
Oh and that picture of Obama throwing the sign, nah, he's mid way through a wave and it's just the angle of the photo...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

I agree. He could just as well be busy making a "sock puppet" to entertain a nearby child? It's difficult with pictures. You've got a moment in time captured on film, and that picture must tell you a thousand words. You can only make up your mind about what's going on, based on that single point in time. You don't know what happened just before the picture was taken or what happened just after. Which is a bit unfair IMO.

It can clearly be seen in many of the images on the linked site. You can see that many of the people are in the middle of waving or some other hand motion, but captured at the exact moment it looks like they're waving about said hand "signal". (The Maria Shriver, Yasser Arafat, Kenneth Copeland, etc. are perfect examples of "false signalling".)

Is Obama intentionally making said hand signal? Possibly. Possibly not. What's the big picture? We don't know. Is this picture enough to convince me "without a doubt"? No.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
I NEVER see 60 year old men or women throw up devil horns when they are happy.

You have obviously haven't been to an Ozzy or Dio show lately.

Rock on!!!!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
ron paul and the illuminati [or masonic] hand shake.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by CzErased]

[edit on 7-5-2008 by CzErased]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Having been to a couple of Obama rallies... I have heard people in the crowd yell "I love you" or "We love you" to Obama... he usually replies with "I love you too!". It's quite possible that he was signing to a deaf person in the audience, or maybe a group of deaf people who were in attendance. Without knowing anything about the context of the photo, it's really hard to say.

By the way, why do people keep demonizing the CFR? Have you read their magazine, Foreign Affairs? It's quite good. Why go after the CFR, as opposed to any of the other thousands of non partisan think tanks / research groups in Washington? I just don't get it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by freight tomsen
I like how JoshNorton, *snip* comes in immediately to say "dunno, seems like his thumb is in the wrong position."
But his thumb IS in the wrong position, Eric! Even in your own 300+ page book full of similar photos, you won't find anyone throwing the goat with the pad of their thumb against the pads of their fingertips. Closest you come is on page 188, but that's not throwing the goat, that's middle & index finger. Haven't you learned in your "research" how very important the proper use of symbology is? We ritualists tend to be very particular.

Now if you wanted to attribute separate meanings to

1. thumb out
  2. pad of thumb to fingernails of fingers
  3. pads of fingers to thumbnail
  4. pad of thumb to pads of fingers
I might be more interested.

If you're saying they all mean the same thing, then you really don't understand how the secret masters who are running things don't tolerate such sloppiness. Every symbol has its meaning, and every variation I've described above is unique enough to warrant its own interpretation. Or do you disagree?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

I quest you never been to a University of Texas football game.

"hook em horns"

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Regardless of what you think the sign actually means, it's usage in this context is more than conspicuous.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

What would be the purpose of him flashing his NWO gang sign? It doesn't make any sense. Surely he'd get into office, then do his nastyness. Due to the fact the initial argument doesn't stand up to any sort of logical scrutiny, this looks like more paranoid ramblings from someone looking to find the boogeyman where there isn't one.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Someone states, 'well, you haven't been to an Ozzy or Dio concert' or 'well, you haven't been to a Longhorns game' -- yah... maybe not... but the context of all of these gestures from politicians is at NONE of those events -- one EXPECTS those gestures at THOSE events -- one does not expect it at poltical rallies or conventions or in the midst of speeches -- I do not consider myself remotely conservative and I have been to an Ozzy concert... not once in my life have I ever felt inclined to use this hand gesture nor have seen it used by any avg. citizen, old or young, when not in the context of things you would associate it with -- I've ONLY ever seen it in these odd public places from politicians and the like.

I would tend to agree with jetxnet and Shar_Chi on this one.

BTW -- look at the pic of Laura Bush -- does that not scream "what is wrong with this picture?" to everyone? I mean c'mon... the way she portrays herself and then to use this known devil worship gesture... ? If it was meaningless to her, she would not use it, plain and simple.

[edit on 5/7/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ahem, uhm..

Can any person here please prove to me

1. What an Illuminati sign is.
2. How you know it's an Illuminati sign.
3. Anyone having done something more evil then normal right after displaying this evil Illuminati sign?

And then Dubey can explain why it's so damn hard for him to put his book in EX quotations and not just spammed all over the boards which, if I am not mistaken, Springer has already asked you to EX your quotes and Source it.

yes, even though you are the author. So you say.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

Theosophist and Occultist are not worshipers of Satan. OMG!

Edited to add:

If Obama is giving the sign, he does not look like he is good at it.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by cindymars]

Ox

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I suppose next you're going to tell me that Kevin Nash, the "wolfpac" and every fan who ever made that sign, is part of the "Illuminati"?

I HIGHLY doubt that. And as for the handshake, I think Ron Paul just shakes hands like a sissy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join