It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Against The U.S, From Within (corruption of a Nation)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
In my opinion;
Usually, the spreading of info starts with flyers, brochures, pamphlets, etc.
I have a printer and could make up some, but do not have transportation at the moment.
Anyone else have any ideas for spreading mass loads of ideas for information on improvement of our society and our government?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
-- Continued from my last post above ---

to those countries and their Oil supply.

Part VI: The Grand Chessboard and quest for world domination

There just isn't room for two SuperPowers in the world, especially with different models of government. One SuperPower (the US) built the other SuperPower (China), thinking China would cave to Capitalism, and thus the US would eventually have control over all of Asia (as China would lead the Asian Union). NWO architects' plan for an Asian Union just isn't happening, at least not how they envisioned it would be. China wants a world government too, but have their own plans for this and that is without US corporations as the ruling elite board of directors, but rather, China's Communist faction as the NWO leaders.

In China's "Peaceful Rise" as a SuperPower, we now have the birth of a new NWO model I refer to as NWO Red. NWO Blue is the US version of a NWO ruled by what would be an elite board-of-directors from various NWO corporations. Unlike NWO Blue, NWO Red seeks a NWO under a state controlled system and Communist faction of government. Both are similar, yet one is dominated by companies (NWO Blue) and the other by a Communist Regime (NWO Red).

We now have a collison course between two NWO models and a radical Islamic movement for world domination. The NWO models are not based on religion, but the Islamic movement obviously is.

The rise of Iran and China as SuperPowers creates a dangerous colliding dynamic for all people of the world. With this dynamic and more Nuclear weapons being created by these countries, is creating ever-mounting tensions which may be the basis for the coming of WWIII.

[edit on 8-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

These things usually start out on a small scale. I don't have any ideas on mass distribution, Unless we have pilots on here that own there own small plane and would drop them during flight, don't know if that's legal though. We could always start out small, word of mouth to those we know. People that are on bowling leagues, softball teams, etc could pass out info after these activities, always handing out extra so that others can also pass along to those that are interested.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Ya know, I think back to the days of 'Movement Giants,' such as Martin Luther King, etc. That had to be the way that it was done back then.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sizzle, there isn't really much that can be done at this point. The world now has two SuperPowers (China and US) that are on a collision course. First, control and domination by either SuperPower is the prime objective.

Walmart must be boycotted to prevent the building of China's military and US based NWO corporations. This takes down the threat of WWIII between China and the US (as opposition leaders) for world governance and globalization.

How do you keep people from shopping at Walmart? I'd say a good bomb threat to at least a dozen Walmarts every now and then outta keep the shopping to somewhat of a minimum. I didn't say this though

[edit on 8-5-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
In a previous post i made reference to the high salaries that our officials receive, i would now like to expand on that a little so that you may see where i'm coming from. In congress: a congressman has a salary of $165,200. , speaker of the house $212,100.(during the 109th congress, 1-4-05 -1-3-07) ,party leaders $183,500. they receive a cost of living increase annually unless they vote not to accept it ( rotflmao, like they're gonna refuse it) They are eligible for lifetime benefits after five years of service, including pension, health benefits, and social security. THEY set the salaries of the members of congress, however the constitution prohibits changes in wages from taking effect during the congress in which it was enacted. What if we we all had a job where we set our own salaries and gave ourselves raises regardless of wether or not we were performing our job duties. Senate: senators have a salary of $169,300 as of 2008, president pro tempore and party leaders $188,100. they have fully vested retirements after five years of service in 2006 members that retired with the old plan CSRS have an annual pension of $60,972. and members that retired under the new plan FERS have an annual pension of $ 35,952. All of these figures come from wikipedia. You can find more salaries of officials if you google Slaries of Federal Officials: a Fact Sheet. All i'm saying is that with all the money that these officials make, from our tax dollars, don't you think that they should be representing us instead of themselves and corporate america? Why are we allowing them to vote "present" that's not a vote it's answering the teacher when she takes attendance ! We need to let them know that we are not going to accept this misrepresentation any longer. I live in Illinois and i know that one of my senators has quite often voted "present" and that doesn't sit well with me, one time merely voting "present" imo is one time too often. Would anyone like to take a guess who that senator is? Imagine if a senator that is so derelict in his duties as to merely vote "present" were to run for president, how good of a job do you think he would do there?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'll have to say that you folks are giving me quite an education.
Thanks for the info on the Gov't salaries and the Wally-world scheme.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You said it! We learn from each other.

Why don't Senators and other elected officials represent themselves instead of buying into NWO corporations?

The answer is GREED! The more you make, the more you want. Yachts, Women (at least for the straight Males), Million dollar Libraries in Harlem (yes, Bill and Hiillary, can't forget you), Ten million dollar church property for the good Reverand Wright etc.

These elected officials have a hand in US politics (laws etc.), now they want their hand in laws on the world stage, and that would be NWO stage.

They can go anywhere without borders and be treated like royalty. Because they would be royalty. They sit at the top making the world government laws.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

Hey, nice post. I would take away "de-segregated schools", not from real life, I mean from your post. I think that was an advancement, as also was removing prayer from school as per the United States Constitution...and if your religious who cares anyway, can't little dick and jane pray before school and after? Some of these people think the damn sky is going to come crashing down if they can't pray out loud in school? What the heck? do people need to pray at the movies, the mall, a skate park, the zoo, while on the train? ...bottom line sizzle, I wouldn't loose any sleep on that one!

Finally, I might add to the JFK thing that he also had met with the Soviet Premier at the time and apparently had worked out a deal to collaborate on missions to space and the moon. Had he not have been gunned down, very shortly thereafter our space technology and information would have been turned over to the Russians...apparently this made some folks pretty unhappy. Then there is the issue of the Kennedy greenbacks (backed by gold/silver) in circulation that were removed within 48 hours of his death...I always saw the Cuba thing as a distraction from other motives...well lets see, we had Cuba, the Johnson "you'll have your damned war" thing, the Kennedy Greenbacks, his being against secret societies, and the less talked about space merger between the USA & USSR.

My reference for the latter is from Richard C. Hoagland's great read titled "Dark Mission, the Secret History of NASA.

Cheers, and don't worry the world won't end because little kids don't pray to the gods at school...in fact it will teach them some tolerance and reality that they live in a world full of various belief systems and also work/school with others who have not belief at all. It teaches them about the US Constitution, and also how to respect other's. I would definitely not want my kids praying in school that's for sure, and if it happened in a public school when I was a kid I would have walked out!

edit for spelling...I have to remember to do this before pressing the button (lol) Also I haven't read the other posts yet to see, so maybe someone already posted this gold nugget from Hoagland...

[edit on 8-5-2008 by skyshow]

[edit on 8-5-2008 by skyshow]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

I was hoping that no one would take the statements in the OP as personal opinions, rather than observations of what was going on as milestones of the times.
But looking back, I can see that my own wording led to that understanding, because I labelled it as, 'Corruption of a Nation.'

I should have made that a little more clear in my posting. Thanks for pointing it out and giving me a chance to clear it up.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

No, the mistake is mine. I see now what you intended. But you know me, I just can't let something like that slide without standing up for the other side of the coin...maybe someone could put up a list with bullet points that everyone can add too...one things for sure, there have been a lot of changes this past century, I just wanted to point out they are not all negative and that it sometimes depends on how you look at them...

If you do make that list, add to the JFK that part about us working with the Soviets. The shadow govn't as we all know had other pland besides keeping space "off limits" to military use and weopon systems...now that possibility is a part of our distant past along with the Kenedy assasination, and no of course, we have weapons in space.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

The little smiley face at the end indicates that you are mearly playing about what you said, however some may take you seriously. So i would just like to say that the changes that i myself am referring to are to be brought about with peacful actions, i believe that that's what we are all talking about here. You bring yourself to a dangerous road making statements like that, along with everybody else that posts here. Just my opinion, hope you don't take offence, as none was meant.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

Don't ever change. What you do is very valuable. I am still glad that you pointed that out to me. I benefitted greatly from de-segregation and gained very valuable friends that I wouldn't have otherwise had.
And on the other side-of-the-coin, I can see how it could be a relief to some to have prayer removed from public places.
Also, I will look into the Kennedy/Soviet issue. I am familiar with that. Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

.maybe someone could put up a list with bullet points that everyone can add too...

This was something that I had hoped would catch on in this thread. You seem to be the only one who caught on. I definitely wanted people to 'add-on' to anything else that they could think of. I would welcome you to post your knowledge of the Kennedy/space/soviet issue.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
No problem Skyshow, no offense taken. It was a joke no doubt, but may be the truth.

It is too late for something peaceful, in effect, that is peaceful, no one would be killed.

Unfortuantely, taking down a NWO that has been in the works for years and created a huge dependency through greed on Communist China, requires something bold with action.

No peace treaty is going to stop that now, nor would it ever have. NWO architects work behind the curtain.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

With clinton we had a trillion dollar surplus

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
sizzle...Allow me to ad these relevant quotes to this awesome thread:

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes." -- Felix Frankfurter, United States Supreme Court Justice

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, it was planned that way." -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." -- Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913)

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

quote:why would agencies such as the cia and fbi begin experimentation on american citizens?

its not just these 2-----its every government sanctioned department that is involved in experimentation on us from the president on down thru doctors,dentists,teachers/schools and employers and the present worldly religious organizations if you turn there for help

jack nicolson made a film years ago called 1 flew over the cuckoos nest where he ended up in an insane assylum as part of a criminal indictment against him-------he would not conform to the expectations of the staff running the institution and was helping his fellow inmates to regain some of their lost sanity so the staff gave him a lobotomy to make him conform so they could continue to keep the inmates dumbed down-----and ensure the longevity of their employment.

it all comes down to money and control of the sheep to ensure an adequate pension for our shepherds and to encourage us to"worship" them so they can not feel so guilty about fleecing us--------they like me?------they really really like me ?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lw2525

Thank you for these contributions.
They do tend to run a chill down the spine, don't they?

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Thank you for joining us, Yahn.
I saw that movie years ago. Just yesterday, when I was doing research; this movie reference came up again. But it was the movie's writer. He was a victim of MK-Ultra.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join