It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Against The U.S, From Within (corruption of a Nation)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I love my country. I grieve for the passing of the tremendous ideals that made her great. We were a country that could do anything. We had the respect of the world. We stood together in unity because we had common goals and had confidence in our leadership. It is my contention that the gel that binds us has been forced apart in the last century.

There is little doubt that the unraveling began with the Federal Reserve System. From this point forward, we have a domino-effect of disaster. The Federal Reserve is not even an American monetary banking system. It is backed by paper. An I.O.U., if you will. Eventually leading this country into a trillion dollar debt-deficit.

Jumping ahead to post-World War II, the U.S. government brought scientists over from Germany that had participated in heinous experiments of torture, mind control and biological warfare. Their excuse to the American public, was to keep the Russians from gaining access to this type of knowledge. Was it really? Then why would agencies such as the CIA and FBI begin experimentation on American citizens?

There are ripples of rumors that hint that the 'Jonestown Massacre' was an experiment in mind control. Some of you know it as the Guyana Tragedy. The result is the same. Thousands died in a village led by evangelist Jim Jones. News reports led us to believe that it was a mass suicide. Later studies proved that only a handful drank the cyanide. The rest were gunned down.

Then America has the questionable assasination of a promising young president. Apparently he made more than a few people nervous with his intentions. Kennedy was against the war in Viet Nam. He wanted the truth about U.F.O.'s disclosed to the American public. He refused to cooperate in a mission to blow up an American ship, so as to blame it on the Cubans, thus starting a war with Fidel Castro.
The assasination of President John F. Kennedy has sparked one of the largest and longest running conspiracy theory's ever known. (food for thought) Everyone that was alive during the period of the assasination, recalls exactly where they were and what they were doing. When George H.W. Bush was asked, his response was, "I don't seem to recall where I was that day."
There is a photo of him standing in front of the book depository in Dallas, just as the President's motorcade passed by.

With the advent of the Viet Nam war, the assasination of President Kennedy and the murder of his brother Senator Robert F. Kennedy, we see an onslaught of changes in America such as we have never seen. We have de-segregation in the schools. A bored house-wife (Madalyn Murray O'Hair) manages to get prayer removed from public schools. We have a British musical invasion known as the 'Beatles.'

The Beatles not only changed the course of music but they were politically motivated and began to use their music to reach people and speak out against the Viet Nam war. One beatle in particular, John Lennon and his wife, Yoko Ono was known to make President Richard Nixon very nervous. He put the Lennons under FBI surveillance. He tried several times to deport them.
(ATS has FOIA available, go there for more information).

We see the emergence of a new group culture, referred to as, 'Hippies.' They truly had the U.S. government running scared. They were non-materialistic. They spoke out publicly against government beauracracy and the involvement in Viet Nam. The government fought back with false propaganda about the Hippies and had the rest of the country scared of their intentions.

This group had to be stopped. They had to be silenced. Read about the massacre of the students on the Kent State University, by the National Guard. There was a documentary on the History channel a few weeks ago, but I think that a google search, should yield some results. The NG was ordered to fire on these students. Innocent people were killed that were not even participating in the rally.

Then we see the face of public television start to change. At one time, FCC was very strict against the usage of swear words. Now it seems that just about anything goes, as long as it helps corrupt the minds of our people. It is hard for me to believe the things that are deemed acceptable.

I find the introduction of fluoride into our drinking water, highly suspect, as well as forced vaccinations upon our children. We see ever increasing new diseases cropping up that tends to make you think that they must have been created. Information is at our fingertips if we choose to be enlightened.

More and more, I hear the dissatisfied rumblings of an unhappy nation. We no longer trust our voting systems to be accurate. We do not even trust the majority of those who are running in the races for office. It appears to be just more of the same rhetoric. Across the board of ATS, I see countless campaign posters and threads in support of Ron Paul for President. But you hear next to nothing in the media about him. It is almost as if he is not even running. This convinces me that we have censored media in America.

I doubt that my findings here are in any wise complete, but it is a start on my musings of what began the corruption of a nation. There are pioneers of today who believe in a theory that America never really got her freedom from the British. David Icke is one of those. I do not agree with everything that Icke says, but I think that he might have a point here.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
As I have stated above, my musings are in no wise complete. I would welcome your participation on any thoughts that you can add to what you think has added to the down fall of our country or if you think we even have a problem. All views are welcome. Thank you for reading.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
In addition, I would also like to ask participation of ideas on how
we might correct or improve the status of our nation. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Conspiracy theory behind the Jonestown Massacre:

The murder/suicide of over 900 people sent shockwaves through the world. It generated enormous public support for the anti-cult and counter-cult movements. As with many major political assassinations or mass murders, Jonestown has spawned a number of conspiracy theories which attempt to explain this remarkable occurrence:
bullet Some people believe that the People's Temple was an experimental laboratory operated for or by the CIA in order to perfect mind-control techniques. They speculate that Leo Ryan uncovered this information and that he and over 900 of Jones' followers had to be assassinated in order to maintain secrecy. We have not been able to uncover any hard evidence that would support this belief. U.S. government records relating to the mass deaths have never been made public. This contributes to the conspiracy theory. "In 1980, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence announced that there was 'no evidence' of CIA involvement at Jonestown." 11
bullet Some have suggested that Jones worked closely with the communist governments of Cuba and the USSR in the hopes of eventually moving the Temple to the USSR.
bullet The anti-cult movement also cites mind-control techniques by Jim Jones and his officials as the cause of the disaster. It is often claimed that the Jonestown disaster was a mass suicide made possible by mind-control. The many victims who were shot or forcibly injected with poison are ignored. Some surviving members claim that they were exposed to mind-control methods. However, others claim that living there was the best experience of their life.
Some claim that Jonestown was a spectacularly successful grass-roots demonstration of what people could accomplish if they break free of capitalism and join in a common cause. They speculate that the U.S. government assassinated the people at Jonestown because they could not tolerate its success. Some in the academic community view the disaster as having been primarily caused by the hounding of Jonestown by anti-cult groups, news reporters and federal investigative agencies. If this theory is true, then the mass death at Jonestown was a self-fulfilling prophecy. 1,2,3,4
www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

It was an interracial congregation -- almost unheard of in Indiana at the time. When a government investigation began into his cures for cancer, heart disease and arthritis, he decided to move the group to Ukiah in Northern California. He preached the imminent end of the world in a nuclear war; Esquire magazine listed Ukiah as one of nine in the U.S. that cold survive a nuclear attack. They later moved to San Francisco and Los Angeles. After an expose during the mid 1970's in the magazine New West raised suspicions of illegal activities within the Temple, he moved some of the Temple membership to Jonestown, Guyana. The Temple had leased almost 4,000 acres of dense jungle from the government. They established an agricultural cooperative there, called the "Peoples Temple Agricultural Project." They raised animals for food, and assorted tropical fruits and vegetables for consumption and sale.

www.religioustolerance.org...
I can see how some of Jones' ideas might scare our gov't officials.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The testimony of Rev. Jim Jones' mistress opens a Pandora's box of sex, lies, drugs, politics, and murder.

IN NOVEMBER, 1978, the world was stunned by dramatic pictures and stories about Rev. Jim Jones and the mass suicide of hundreds of people in Jonestown, Guyana. While the deaths were real, the stories were fabrications created to cover up the theft of more than $26,000,000, planned mass murder (not suicide), and the fiscal rape of the treasury of San Francisco by corrupt politicians.

Jones' second in command, Teresa Buford, was a survivor of the massacre. Her confession, revealing the true nature of what happened, details Jones' blueprint for creating his own nation, funded by U.S. taxpayers' dollars stolen as part of San Francisco's corrupt political system. Buford's allegations have been supported by Charles Garry, Jones' first lawyer, eight boxes of notes and correspondence found by The New York Times, and newly unsealed records turned over to the California Historical Society. In my research, all discrepancies between what she alleged and what was reported in 1978 have been resolved by independent documentation supporting her position. I believe Buford. This is her story.

findarticles.com...

It is not my intention to make this thread all about Jim Jones. But if you see a glimpse of gov't corruption at this level and the lengths they are willing to go to, maybe you can start to see it in other areas as well.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
For a web page that has a potpourri of links to the many conspiracies linked to the assassinations of both John and Robert Kennedy, Go here:

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Additional evidence linking Bush 41 directly to the scene of the crime is available and is circulating the internet over the past few days in the form of a U.S. intelligence-leaked photo taken just after the JFK assassination at the door of the Texas Book Depository in Dealey Plaza.

The individual in the photo has the identical profile and hairline of a more youthful George H. W. Bush, standing to the left of the doorway of the building just after the assassination looking in the opposite direction of the authorities who were intent upon locating Lee Harvey Oswald.

The image of the elder Bush at the Texas Book Depository is authentic and can be verified by the intelligence operatives who took the picture and would testify if subpoenaed, according to U.S. intelligence expert Thomas Heneghan, who provided TomFlocco.com with the photo which was leaked to several others.
www.tomflocco.com...

Photo will be fortcoming. Give me a few seconds to upload it.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   

How many of you think that this circled image, just might be George H.W. Bush, the 41st Pres, who can't remember where he was that day?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Background info on Madalyn Murray O'hair:

In 1960, Murray filed a lawsuit (Murray v. Curlett) against the Baltimore City Public School System in which she asserted that it was unconstitutional for her son Bill to be required to participate in Bible readings at Baltimore public schools. In this litigation, she stated that her son's refusal to partake in the Bible readings had resulted in violence being directed against him by classmates, and that administrators overlooked it.[6] After consolidation with Abington School District v. Schempp, the lawsuit reached the United States Supreme Court in 1963. The Court voted 8-1 in Murray's favor, which effectively banned Bible-reading at public schools in the United States.

Murray left Maryland in 1963 after allegedly assaulting five Baltimore police officers who came to her home to retrieve a runaway girl, Bill's girlfriend.[8] Murray claimed she was beaten, by "God-fearing police".[6] She and her family first went to Hawaii, then Mexico, and eventually settled in Austin, Texas in 1965. She married Richard O'Hair, a Marine.[6][9] Although the marriage broke down, she remained married to him until his death in 1978.[9]

O'Hair constantly challenged and publicly debated religious leaders and public figures on a variety of issues. She described herself as a "sexual libertarian" and stated that children in sixth grade should be given sex education and allowed to have intercourse without supervision or restriction.[6] She felt that relationships between people, such as emotional or sexual relationships, were not open to any kind of supervision by other people and especially not by the government.[5]
en.wikipedia.org...'Hair

[edit on 7-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
And now... The Beatles!

The Beatles were a pop and rock group from Liverpool, England. The band are recognized for leading the mid-1960s musical "British Invasion" into the United States. Although their initial musical style was rooted in 1950s rock and roll and homegrown skiffle, the group explored genres ranging from Tin Pan Alley to psychedelic rock. Their clothes, styles, and statements made them trend-setters, while their growing social awareness saw their influence extend into the social and cultural revolutions of the 1960s.

The Beatles are one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed bands in the history of popular music.[2] In the United Kingdom, The Beatles released more than 40 different singles, albums, and EPs that reached number one. This commercial success was repeated in many other countries; their record company, EMI, estimated that by 1985 they had sold over one billion records worldwide.[3] According to the Recording Industry Association of America, The Beatles are the best-selling musical act of all time in the United States.[4]

In 2004, Rolling Stone magazine ranked The Beatles #1 on its list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time.[5] According to that same magazine, The Beatles' innovative music and cultural impact helped define the 1960s, and their influence on pop culture is still evident today.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
John Lennon (of the Beatles) and the FBI:

The FBI assembled around 300 pages of files on John Lennon in 1971-72, part of President Nixon's effort to deport Lennon to silence him as a critic of the war in Vietnam.

The files were released to University of California, Irvine, historian Jon Wiener, who wrote about them in his book "Gimme Some Truth: The John Lennon FBI Files." Portions of the files had been withheld under the claim that releasing them would "endanger the national security." With the help of the ACLU of Southern California, Jon Wiener sued the FBI under the Freedom of Information Act, asking the courts to order release of the withheld portions of the Lennon FBI file.
www.lennonfbifiles.com...

See the many files posted there.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Here's a slightly different twist on the Lennon conspiracy. At least it is a new one on me:

That Richard Nixon tried to deport John Lennon in the 70’s is a known fact. John’s peace activism and lyrical barbs at “Tricky Dicky” and his perhaps-unparalleled worldwide appeal made John a target.

Well, Inside The Real War several pages explain why “the prancing of the trendies…rock stars…beautiful people of New York…who say war is bad and peace is good…must be removed from the stage of public debate…by whatever means …a flyswatter…are needed…". He even titles this philosophy, “The Nixon Doctrine”. Translation? Reagan’s In, Lennon’s Out. In fact “The Real John Lennon” and “The Real Richard Nixon” are two codes that precede the crime.

Last, but certainly not least, according to identical matching photos of Stephen King attached to book reviews about Firestarter months before the assassination, the man photographed getting Lennon’s autograph hours before he killed him is not Mark Chapman like we were all told. Chapman’s glasses are the wrong prescription, his features are more centrally boxed in the middle of his face and his hair is the wrong texture, as well as the fact that the killer has dimples that Chapman does not. Only Stephen King’s features exactly trace the proportions of the autograph hound. Chapman is a look alike actor.

This was the last coded evidence puzzle piece that I found, not knowing then who Stephen King was. This was back in 1982, my first clues being the “Who’s In? Who’s Out?” headlines above Reagan months earlier. I turned to my library then utterly convinced that the government had killed John Lennon based on the news clipping that appeared in June of 1982, a year and a half after the crime, where Chapman pleaded guilty two days before his trial and was sentenced to 20 years to life. Buried in a tiny corner of the back section, I knew a cover-up was at work. It was several weeks later while trying to find magazines that carried the murder report that I literally stumbled onto these codes. Now I was confronted, months later, with who actually pulled the trigger: famous author Stephen King?!?! Too much to believe? Beyond comprehension? Over all our heads? Is Nixon that tricky? Well, buckle up good readers, Stephen King writes all about it beginning with Salem’s Lot, five years before the crime, where he writes about shooting a man in the shoulder blades, stalking a politician with a gun in The Dead Zone, Johnny being the main character. He even writes about “…the fellow who killed John Lennon” in, I believe, three books.

www.lennonmurdertruth.com...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just wanted to insert a personal opinion about the Madalyn Murray O'Hair success in getting prayer removed from public schools.

From a Christian standpoint, I support prayer. But I do NOT endorse forced prayer. Seems that I recall that our teachers always said, "Those of you that will, join us in the reciting of the Lord's Prayer.'

We had a variety of different students that our teachers were sensitive towards.
They knew then that not everyone came from Christian homes. And being that our eyes were supposed to be closed, no one knew who participated and who did not. There were times that I just didn't feel like quoting it and didn't. But no one singled me out for it. To be quite honest, I don't think I was a Christian at that time. My family did not really practice beliefs of any kind. I made my decision in my twenties.

If this incident really happened to O'Hair's child, I can definitely sympathize with her rage.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I see that this thread is aptly named, Conspiracy From Within. I can't help but believe that the u.s. is a nation that is devided against itself.
I haven't logged in in awhile due to health reasons that I cant help but attribute to things eluded to here in this very topic.

Where did the old saying come from, a house divided against itself cannot stand? That is the way I see our government.
We see ever increasing costs of food and gas. Where will all this end? Is it time for a boston tea party?

I have had my say.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Information on the Kent State slayings of May 4th, 1970:

President Nixon created a public atmosphere in which students who opposed the war were fair game for those who supported the government. In the week following Kent State, construction workers rioted on Wall Street, attacking antiwar demonstrators and sending many to the hospital, some permanently crippled. It was reported at the time that, a day or two after the deaths, President Nixon called the parents of the only slain student known to be a bystander--he was a member of ROTC--to express condolences. The phone never rang in the other parents' houses. The message couldn't have been clearer: they had it coming.

I was fifteen that year, raised in a very comfortable middle class environment and very naive. Kent State was my political education. What I discovered that week, and that year, was that America in those times was perfectly willing to harass, beat and kill its own children if they disagreed with government policy. The step from being a member of the protected American mainstream to being a marginalized outsider, not entitled to the protection of law enforcement and fair prey to any violent, flag-waving bully who happened to pass, was to stand up and say you did not believe the Vietnam war was right.

I am not sure that anyone too young to remember those times can really appreciate what it was like. We know today the extent to which the FBI was involved in dirty tricks, illegal wiretapping and burglaries against even moderate antiwar organizations. Prior to Kent State, I had joined an organization called Student Mobilization Against the War. One day, their offices were burglarized and their membership lists stolen. We had no doubt at the time that it was the government, and we were right.

www.spectacle.org...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
In memory of the innocent and the fallen at Kent State:

Here are the names of those who died at Kent State, so that they may not be forgotten:

ALISON KRAUSE

JEFFREY MILLER

SANDRA SCHEUER

WILLIAM SCHROEDER

www.spectacle.org...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
More info on the Kent State slaughter:

The Kent State shootings, also known as the May 4 massacre or Kent State massacre,[2][3][4] occurred at Kent State University in the city of Kent, Ohio, and involved the shooting of students by members of the Ohio National Guard on Monday, May 4, 1970. Four students were killed and nine others wounded, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[5]

Some of the students who were shot were protesting the American invasion of Cambodia, which President Richard Nixon announced in a television address on April 30. However, other students who were shot were merely walking nearby or observing the protest at a distance.[6][7]

There was a significant national response to the shootings: hundreds of universities, colleges, and high schools closed throughout the United States due to a student strike of eight million students, and the event further divided the country along political lines.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Information on MK-Ultra, mind control experiments, sponsored by the CIA:

A precursor of the MK-ULTRA program began in 1945 when the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency was established and given direct responsibility for Operation Paperclip. Operation Paperclip was a program to recruit former Nazi spies, scientists and experts in torture and brain washing, some of whom had just been identified and prosecuted as war criminals during the Nuremberg Trials.

Several secret U.S. government projects grew out of Operation Paperclip. These projects included Project CHATTER (established 1947), and Project BLUEBIRD (established 1950), which was later renamed to Project ARTICHOKE in 1951. Their purpose was to study mind-control, interrogation, behavior modification and related topics. Headed by Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, the MK-ULTRA project was started on the order of CIA director Allen Dulles on April 13, 1953,[9] largely in response to Soviet, Chinese, and North Korean use of mind-control techniques on U.S. prisoners of war in Korea.[10] The CIA wanted to use similar methods on their own captives. The CIA was also interested in being able to manipulate foreign leaders with such techniques,[11] and would later invent several schemes to drug Fidel Castro.

Experiments were often conducted without the subjects' knowledge or consent.[12] In some cases, academic researchers being funded through grants from CIA front organizations were unaware that their work was being used for these purposes.[13] In 1964, the project was renamed MK-SEARCH. The project attempted to produce a perfect truth drug for use in interrogating suspected Soviet spies during the Cold War, and generally to explore any other possibilities of mind control.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
More interesting facts about mind control programs and experiments:

An MK-ULTRA program tagged "Operation Teapot" involved the testing of pregnant women with radiation, among other things. Also under this program, U.S. army soldiers were dosed with '___' to study the effects of panic.

Another MK-ULTRA effort, Subproject 54, was the Navy's top secret "Perfect Concussion" program, which used sub aural frequency blasts to erase memory. During this program '___''s corollary effect on controlled and channeled mass panic was discovered. [14] MK-ULTRA head Sidney Gottlieb was involved with both Operation Teapot and Subproject 54. The U.S. government officially denied involvement until 1995 when an official apology was issued to the pregnant women and to the affected U.S. army soldiers. However no apologies were offered to the affected U.S. Navy soldiers or to a group of Oregon prison inmates, whose testicles were irradiated without their knowledge. Compensation for medical treatment resulting from these experiments has been disputed and remains tied up in arbitration more than 40 years after the fact. Since 1995, most of the associated files have been reclassified as Top Secret.

Because most MK-ULTRA records were deliberately destroyed in 1973 by order of then CIA Director Richard Helms, it has been difficult, if not impossible, for investigators to gain a complete understanding of the more than 150 individually funded research sub-projects sponsored by MK Ultra and related CIA programs.[15]

The Agency poured millions of dollars into studies probing dozens of methods of influencing and controlling the mind. One 1955 MK-ULTRA document gives an indication of the size and range of the effort; this document refers to the study of an assortment of mind-altering substances described as follows:[16]

1. Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.
2. Substances which increase the efficiency of mentation and perception.
3. Materials which will prevent or counteract the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
4. Materials which will promote the intoxicating effect of alcohol.
5. Materials which will produce the signs and symptoms of recognized diseases in a reversible way so that they may be used for malingering, etc.
6. Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.
7. Substances which will enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture and coercion during interrogation and so-called "brain-washing".
8. Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.
9. Physical methods of producing shock and confusion over extended periods of time and capable of surreptitious use.
10. Substances which produce physical disablement such as paralysis of the legs, acute anemia, etc.
11. Substances which will produce "pure" euphoria with no subsequent let-down.
12. Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.
13. A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.
14. Substances which will lower the ambition and general working efficiency of men when administered in undetectable amounts.
15. Substances which promote weakness or distortion of the eyesight or hearing faculties, preferably without permanent effects.
16. A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.
17. A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a man to perform any physical activity whatsoever.

Historians have learned that creating a "Manchurian Candidate" subject through "mind control" techniques was undoubtedly a goal of MK-ULTRA and related CIA projects.[17] However, there is no conclusive evidence the CIA actually succeeded in controlling a person's actions through mind control.

en.wikipedia.org...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join