It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi civilians flee fighting in Baghdad militia stronghold.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Civilians flee fighting in Baghdad, U.S. Troops make kids say "I love Pork" and "F% Iraq)

www.kansascity.com

Warning - profane language and animal cruelty depicted

A rocket slammed into Baghdad's city hall and another hit a downtown park Tuesday as more frightened civilians fled a Shiite militia stronghold where U.S.-led forces are locked in fierce street battles.

Watch the video, and see what exactly your troops are doing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Edited to include warning

[edit on 6/5/08 by masqua]

Mod Edit: Title correction. Please see Instructions for the Breaking News Forums Thank you - Jak

[edit on 7/5/08 by JAK]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It is so wrong that this doesn't make the news.

So so so wrong!

www.kansascity.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So much for winning hearts and minds. Newest taliban member in the making. No puppies to whip off a cliff? Slow day. I have the utmost respect for our armed service members, unfortunately with any large group you will have the select psychos.
Aw geez, 'the puppy was there', I couldn't watch the vid but relied on description of it.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by jpm1602]

[edit on 5/7/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Nah, the puppy was there, just missing the cliff. So, they improvised and hurled the yelping puppy into a field instead. What a disgrace. Guess I can't really have hard feelings anymore when someone doesn't like me just because I'm American. Gee, thanks guys...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Doesn't suprise me at all. When killing is your job I guess picking on inocent kids doesn't seem all that bad.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've seen a few even worse videos, but this is enough.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Considering we basically force our public school students to profess theories that are in opposition of their religious beliefs, the whole "desecrating Islam" issue is a complete moot point to me.

Making the kids chase after you for a bottle of water was cruel.

Mocking the retarded kid was mean, but not much different than what goes on in any given American city everyday. Basic frat boy mentality.

Wasting a shell on a herd of sheep was pointless and uncalled for.

The mocking of the Iraqi men that didn't understand English was another of those frat boy mentality moments.

I'm still confused by the thrown puppy video. I've read it was fake, I've read it was real, seems like at the very least the yelping was added in after the fact, but regardless. The soldier shown in the video is an ass and should be punished for the act.

None of this adds up to George Bush being a war criminal, however. I must have missed the part of the video where Bush was leading the children in those chants, driving the truck as it sped away with the water bottle, or hitting the fire switch on the sheep. Either I missed that, or Bush had nothing to do with that and the blame instead rests with the soldiers, themselves, and with whoever their C.O. was for not instilling the fear of God into them about screwing around on company time. Honestly, though, saying any of this demonstrates Bush is a war criminal is akin to saying that NBC promotes crime & is mysogynistic because O.J. killed his exwife while he was working for them.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Ok, not EVERY AMERICAN SOLIDER IS MEAN LIKE THIS!!!! Yes, you a some idiots!!!!! That’s what you have here. They were very cruel and extremely wrong. They have a conscience they will later deal with as well as dealing with God.

I just wish people every person of every tongue and nationality would wake up and realize were all just people. We all have feelings and we all bleed the exact same color!!!!! We all have someone who loves us and we love.

I truly don’t understand this type of behavior!!!! It really does sadden me.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Shar]

top topics

join