It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick is starting to scare me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
humbleone- I think maybe she was just enjoying getting to know you and when your friend talked to her she got embarrassed. If I were her I would never talk to you again either because the last thing I would want you to think is that I was a stalker. You should have talked to her to find out her intentions. So now you have lost a friend, but at least you dont have t worry about her bothering you anymore (sarcasm).

People overuse the term "stalker". Just because someone likes you and you dont reciprocate it doesnt make them a stalker. I had a real stalker once. He tried to run me down with his car and paid a perfect stranger to come up and kick me when I was sitting down outside somewhere. I had to change my phone number and move.

Sending texts to someone who you like isnt stalking, its flirting.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

wow this thread is old why all the replies all of a sudden? Raven Bombshell, trust me it was stalking. She was asking my buddy where I live.

And yeah we are still friends. I haven't slept with her yet (I'm still deciding if I should do it) but she always asks me all kinds of sex questions and keeps asking me what are the possibilities of me and her ever being more that friends. So I gave her a straight answer and told her I'm not into monogamy at this stage in my life. She knows what I'm like but doesn't care.

edit: funky monk, your new avatar is sweet.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Thanks humbleone

hope you get things sorted out with this girl, when I had this myspace girl stalking me (see my first post) I stressed so much. Hope things go a little more nicely for you.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Raven Bombshell, trust me it was stalking. She was asking my buddy where I live.

And yeah we are still friends. I haven't slept with her yet (I'm still deciding if I should do it)

So you think she maybe a stalker and you are debating whether to sleep with her?

Yeah, great idea. Nothing can go wrong there. :shk:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

So you think she maybe a stalker and you are debating whether to sleep with her?

Yeah, great idea. Nothing can go wrong there. :shk:

LOL yeah you're probably right dude.

It's just that she has been acting a bit cooler since this thread was started. But yeah I don't think I should do it. It would just cause more trouble. Don't want that happening. :shk:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Well if she has been dating OTHER people the last couple of months then she probably isn't obsessing. But if you think she actually likes you as a person then you have to be straight up with her if you just want to fool around. Its not nice to take advantage of people's feelings (and it can have bad consequences).

I think there are plenty of other fish in the sea, but regardless think twice before doing anything and don't be an insensitive jerk about it. Even if you told her up front you just wanted sex, if she still likes you she is going to hope it turns into more (no matter what she says).

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by thehumbleone

WTF?! i don't get it. Why do chicks like automatically stop being your friend if you don't want them the same way that they want you? It's like the biggest double standard ever.

Uhh.... isn't that what women have to deal with too? men want to sleep with them, she want to be friends, and they go crazy and extremely angry and they don't ever want to be friends.

So it's not just "chicks", men do it too lol. Actually men are more known for this, for getting into the friends stage then asking them out, then when they say no, it's all over, they don't wanna be friends.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

That's because we never actually want to be your friend at all. It's either a ploy to get you into bed or the guy's too timid to explicitly go for it. Well, besides gay men. They love females for all the wrong reasons.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespiseThat's because we never actually want to be your friend at all. It's either a ploy to get you into bed or the guy's too timid to explicitly go for it. Well, besides gay men. They love females for all the wrong reasons.

Yeah when its one on one I think that is very true. I have never seen the point in having male friends unless it was associated with a group of somekind (work group, or some other common factor).

Plus even if guys are truly just friends (i.e. they are married work friends) once they bond and get attached to females they tend to go a bit tribal and will often attempt to control her sex life in subtle ways, so they aren't ever just normal friends one can go out drinking with and talk to about various things and such. They seem to have an inbred drive to discourage "their" females from carousing with strange males etc... That attempt at control is too annoying.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EverythingYouDespise

LOL I sure hope your wrong, I don't really want men to want me to sleep with them.
I'm male and I'm not gay. Hahaha

[edit on 16-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join