It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chick is starting to scare me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How's everyone doing?

Let me start with a little history first. This girl I'm talking about, I've known her since high school. We always used to see each other since we used to have some classes together, but we would only talk once in a while.

Anyways, after high school I never really saw her around much. It all started when my buddy had one of his friends (her) prank text. I managed to get her to tell me who she was since I'm such a clever S.O.B.

So after that, we started talking a bit about college, what we've been up to since school ended etc.

I made her acquaintance since then and really have no romantic interest in her or ever intend to sleep with her. She's not a bad looking girl, it's just something else. I could tell this chick is attracted to me.

This is what is creeping me out. The other day she started sending picture messages of old yearbook photos of me like from eighth and ninth grade. This is kinda creeping me out cause I was thinking, "WTF is she doing looking through yearbooks that are like five or six years old to see photos of me?" And then sending them to me. There is other stuff too, but it's this small thing that kinda scared me.

So I'm getting creeped out. Am I making a bigger deal of this than what it is? What if she turns stalker-status on me? What should I do? Should I just tell her straight up I don't like her, or will that make it worse? I still wanna be her friend though.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I would think that maybe you should just leave her alone..... tell her that you cant see her any more or something like that or maybe just stop talking to her altogether - I had a similar situation once but with a girl I met on myspace, she was rather creepy :S.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by funky monk]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well, she could've been just looking through old yearbooks to reminice and ran across the pics of you and thought to send them to you since she thinks you two are friends.

But if you don't like her "that way" then you need to make that clear to her.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think she happened to see you in the yearbook and sent you the pics, its not a big deal in my opinion

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 23Eulogy23

IDK it might sound like that on here, but from some of her other behaviors I've seen I don't think that's the case. Wish it was.

Even my buddy who told her to prank text me tells me that she likes me a lot.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I donno lol, I just think its really creepy when someone does that. Like if you used to be really good friends like ages ago then that would be ok.... but if you wernt I think that just might be a little odd.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That's exactly how I feel. I think I might take your advice lol.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
How's everyone doing?

Should I just tell her straight up I don't like her, or will that make it worse? I still wanna be her friend though.

Fine Thank You,

What is this whole thing " I still wanna be friends with"
I just don't understand this.
I see and hear this to a great extent.
Where has open honest debate gone?

If a person is my friend I can debate these things, other wise I would not consider them a friend

We work out differences of opinion, obstacles, this enables us to grow.
If I can't speak openly with a person, and just maintain them, they are nothing but a buffer.
Humiliating for me and for them.

Open compassionate communication.
I wanna grow in my relationships, not be a rag doll.
WIS

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Be sure and thank her for taking time to send some old pic's of you and then be honest. Let her know that you are not interested in her as a girlfriend and move on.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I was in a situation like this once.

This girl was digging into my past, going through old yearbooks, going around town gossiping with people about me, following me around, reading my posts on the net, etc etc.....

CREEPY!!!

But the one day I finally just said to her, "you know, I wish you had just talked to me about how you feel, cause you're actually really good looking, and if you had just asked me, I would have screwed your brains out."

At that point she laughed, and it was like all that creepy tension just lifted, and..... well you can imagine what happened then

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Peepers thinks out loud:

Be nice to her and thank her for sending the year book pics.

Than ask her if she has anymore to send. If not, that should be the end of that.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What's up guys. This chick hasn't been texting me lately, probably cause my buddy who told her to text me in the first place told her I don't liker her. Don't know why the hell he told her that.

Truth is I don't like her, at least not in a sexual way. I thought we could still be friends or whatever, but i don't know if she would want to. Seems like she only wants me in a sexual way. lol

WTF?! i don't get it. Why do chicks like automatically stop being your friend if you don't want them the same way that they want you? It's like the biggest double standard ever.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You can have it both ways, She likes you maybe to much to be able to just be friends so shes backing away so she dont feel hurt i would guess,

Remember Emotions are 2 sided things, her's and your's, You may and be able to handle the friendship thing, but it shows that she cannot,

so move on, Just think about finding friends/Girlfriends that you get on with, and possible may fall for,

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Ive got to say this and I hope no malice is taken because there is no intent, but seriously mate are you for real? It seems to be a little arrogant of you to just take it for granted that she may not be as in love with you as you think. Has it ever entered your mind that she just wants to be friends, and isnt that into you? we all do things like send old yr book photos to mates. I think maybe you need to take off your ego glassed and look a little more rationally at the situation. sorry if it sounds mean but its the best way to express what im tryin to say.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by snowflake_obsidian

spot on snowflake. I reminise all the time. unfortunalt i don't have year books to refer to,cos my stpe mum "accidently" threw them all away about 10 years ago.(with all my exam results and stuff in)

What's up guys. This chick hasn't been texting me lately, probably cause my buddy who told her to text me in the first place told her I don't liker her. Don't know why the hell he told her that.

I'm sorry fella,but you've got to stop relaying messages to people via other people. That's how things go wrong in the first place. YOU give this lass a bell and YOU tell her how YOU feel. getting mates to speak to someone on your behalf is pretty crap dude. And it only adds to confusion,cos it can be taken the wrong way completly,and you're not there to put it right.

I'm gay,I know what I'm taling about
(well,everyone I know turns to me for advice,so I must be on to something
)

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

I'd trust your instincts here. This one sounds like trouble.

My advice is to sleep with her once - you might as well take advantage of her attraction - but secretly record the encounter (or at least rig the camera to get some compromising shots of her with you out of the picture, if you don't want to be a co-star) and send this to a bunch of her friends or guys who went to the same school as you two.

She'll be so embarassed by this and angry at you that you'll never have to worry about her bothering you again. Plus, it's a lot of fun.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

WTF?! i don't get it. Why do chicks like automatically stop being your friend if you don't want them the same way that they want you? It's like the biggest double standard ever.

I'll take this one too.

Girls only want you to want them so they can pump up their egos. If you aren't into them, it hurts their self-esteem and they don't want to be around you because it reminds them how undesirable they are. Either that or it makes them try even harder to get you to want them.

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EverythingYouDespise
reply to post by thehumbleone

I'd trust your instincts here. This one sounds like trouble.

My advice is to sleep with her once - you might as well take advantage of her attraction - but secretly record the encounter (or at least rig the camera to get some compromising shots of her with you out of the picture, if you don't want to be a co-star) and send this to a bunch of her friends or guys who went to the same school as you two.

She'll be so embarassed by this and angry at you that you'll never have to worry about her bothering you again. Plus, it's a lot of fun.

That is shamefull.

Really? what is wrong with you?

I'm serious, I think there is something wrong.

Did you have childhood problems? Do you love your mother?

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Uhh.... isn't that what women have to deal with too? men want to sleep with them, she want to be friends, and they go crazy and extremely angry and they don't ever want to be friends.

So it's not just "chicks", men do it too lol. Actually men are more known for this, for getting into the friends stage then asking them out, then when they say no, it's all over, they don't wanna be friends.

[edit on 14-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Because its not really "being friends" if one friend wants to jump the other friend.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join