It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden found by Morgan Spurlock?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Has anyone else been hearing these rumors that Morgan Spurlock (director of Supersize Me) found Bin Laden in his documentary WHERE IN THE WORLD IS OSAMA BIN LADEN.

I haven't seen the movie yet. Has anyone else on here? I'm very curious if this is true or not or some kind of marketing ploy. If it's true, what a slap in the face to the US government. The guy most famous for eating hamburgers and fries found Bin Laden? WTF???

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Emma Smith]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I haven't heard this. However, it shouldn't be too hard to find the guy.
He's in the mountains of Pakistan near the Afghan border. We've known
that for a long time. Bush43 just keeps missing the target ... (or has given up).

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
that for a long time. Bush43 just keeps missing the target ... (or has given up).

Yes, I have heard this too, but if they are so sure he's there, why can't they get him? And why are people saying Spurlock found him? I don't get it.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
he didn't find him.

I thought the movie came out already

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
he didn't find him.

I thought the movie came out already

Really? Have you seen it?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
didn't see it but, if he did find him, it would have made the news since the movie came out a few weeks ago, to bad reviews if I recall correctly.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Hmmm... yes you might be right about that. I'm going to see it and find out for sure what the answer is. In the meantime, anyone on here seen the movie yet???

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emma Smith
Hmmm... yes you might be right about that. I'm going to see it and find out for sure what the answer is. In the meantime, anyone on here seen the movie yet???

I have never heard of this movie. I'm going to see it when it comes out to dvd then. Thanks for posting this op.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Come on get serious, do you think the government would let the video come out if he did?

We all know Bin Laden works for the gov anyway.

The guy is just working for the CIA.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
he was interviewed on the man-cow Muller show.. and he said that he didnt .. that is.....did NOT find him... he figured he was maybe about 50 miles from him at one time.. but that was just speculation...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Come on get serious, do you think the government would let the video come out if he did?

We all know Bin Laden works for the gov anyway.

The guy is just working for the CIA.

But isn't that just speculation though? Don't get me wrong, I believe that theory as well, but what concrete evidence do we have to support that claim?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
he was interviewed on the man-cow Muller show.. and he said that he didnt .. that is.....did NOT find him... he figured he was maybe about 50 miles from him at one time.. but that was just speculation...

Hmmm, interesting, so he said he was close. I'm guessing if you have the means and the willpower, anyone can go over to Afghanistan/Pakistan and look around for him.

I just find it both appalling and confusing that we haven't gotten Bin Laden yet! What the hell is going on? The American government obviously doesn't want him that badly. Do you think it's because they don't want to make him a martyr? I kinda do. Either that or he is working for the CIA. Creepy.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There is no way he could have found bin laden because bin laden is dead.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Funeral info - www.welfarestate.com...

lots of links there too that verify my words.

If he met anyone, it would be an imposter.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock

But these links are kinda old. From 2001. Since then Bin Laden footage has resurfaced plenty of times. I really don't think he's dead.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

But these links are kinda old. From 2001. Since then Bin Laden footage has resurfaced plenty of times. I really don't think he's dead.

Yes and that footage is fake, fatter, different nose, different colour beard.

He is long gone.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

He is long gone.

I wish we knew for sure. I'm not closed minded on this issue at all. I mean, I believe he could be dead just as much as I believe he could be alive. I suppose real question is: Do you think we will ever know the real truth? Or at least come close to it? Or is this another JFK thing?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

He is long gone.

I'm still surprised that so many people are so sure of this. LIke I said, I like to keep an open mind and some people of accused me of just being a fence sitter (I beg to differ on that when it comes to conspiracy theories) but for the life of me, I just can't accept the fact that Bin Laden is long gone. I just don't think it's true and it would thoroughly surprise me if it were. Why go to all that effort to disguise the possible fact that he's dead? It doesn't add up for me. Sorry to keep ranting about this! I'm having a bad day

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

They don’t want to catch Bin Laden, he represents "the enemy", in order to progress the agenda of keeping America safe, we need an eternal enemy. The fear that he could attack again is what gives strength to the war on terror.
If he is dead, it will be the US govt that tries to convince us that he is still alive.

Propaganda is the fuel for the war machine.

Dont forget the Bush Administration Motto
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

[edit on 12-5-2008 by iamcamouflage]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage

They don’t want to catch Bin Laden, he represents "the enemy", in order to progress the agenda of keeping America safe, we need an eternal enemy. The fear that he could attack again is what gives strength to the war on terror.
If he is dead, it will be the US govt that tries to convince us that he is still alive.

Propaganda is the fuel for the war machine.

Dont forget the Bush Administration Motto
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

[edit on 12-5-2008 by iamcamouflage]

See I agree with your theory more than anything of the others. I'm sure he's not dead. I think he still exists because if he didn't, he'd be a martyr and that would surely stir things up in the Middle East tenfold.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
both of those 'theorys' are the same.

knowing he is dead, they perpetuate the myth that he is still alive... to continue the war. He is dead, they know he is dead, but they dont want YOU to know that he is dead.

to quote iamcamoflage:
The fear that he could attack again is what gives strength to the war on terror.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join