It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you guys seen this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by IsaacKoi

I have watched the video several times and from what I can tell it is a cigar shaped missile, most likely controlled by a computer. It can lock on a target. It was not behind the WTC but actually launched from inside. There was another one that seems to have been launched from the ground.

Pre 9/11 research was being conducted. At least from what I can tell.

Yes the master minds of this elaborate conspiracy, and controllers of said computer controlled reconnaissance missile decided it wouldn't jeopardize their plans of world domination to give some tourists a cheap thrill with a fly by.

/\sarcasm above/\

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Threadfall]

[edit on 4-5-2008 by Threadfall]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
So from a UFO the size of the helicopter or bigger, you get that it's a guided missile the length of your forearm? And please explain how it goes so slowly when it comes out from behind the building and then takes off so fast. Guided missiles launch at high speed and they don't slow down or speed up and they certainly don't hover like in the video.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Regardless of what anyone believes about this video, it should be noted--whether you think that it is relevant or not--that the WHOLE POINT of viral marketing techniques is to create buzz and get people talking. It is supposed to be nebulous, ambiguous; it is supposed to get people to think about (insert your product here) whether they KNOW it or not. Geez, I mean how many time has the Sci Fi Channel been mentioned here already. I think I'll go see what's on.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
After reading all the way through this thread, I have to say I'm really, honestly shocked that there is even still a discussion about this. This thread should have been at most three posts long.

It's a damn commercial for the sci-fi network. End of story. I'd go so far as to say any further posts here are actually robbing the rest of the forum of time that could be spent on worthwhile topics. Deny Ignorance, don't accommodate it.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thousand

I was going to say the same thing. I was shocked to see it went past 4 -5 posts.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So from a UFO the size of the helicopter or bigger, you get that it's a guided missile the length of your forearm? And please explain how it goes so slowly when it comes out from behind the building and then takes off so fast. Guided missiles launch at high speed and they don't slow down or speed up and they certainly don't hover like in the video.

Amen to that. Oh wait, maybe it's an anti-gravity missile launched from inside the WTC..

C'mon guys, we are supposed to be denying ignorance right? This is really silly IMO.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand
After reading all the way through this thread, I have to say I'm really, honestly shocked that there is even still a discussion about this. This thread should have been at most three posts long.

It's a damn commercial for the sci-fi network. End of story. I'd go so far as to say any further posts here are actually robbing the rest of the forum of time that could be spent on worthwhile topics. Deny Ignorance, don't accommodate it.

Have you even seen the Earth is flat conspiracy thread?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Sadly, yes I have. And the conspiracy community wonders why it's not taken seriously by the mainstream. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

[edit on 4/5/2008 by Thousand]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You obviously didn't read the entire thread because the original footage WAS NOT a SciFi Promo and I provided evidence. Sci Fi was just the network that got their hands on the footage, but she could have given her footage to anyone and then it would have been a promo for whoever had it. SciFi had nothing to do with this.

As I have already posted evidence that this has not been debunked. Could we return to the original intent of the thread which was to discuss what we saw and possible links to 9/11 rather than debating whether or not this was a SciFi Channel promo?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You obviously didn't read the entire thread because the original footage WAS NOT a SciFi Promo and I provided evidence. Sci Fi was just the network that got their hands on the footage, but she could have given her footage to anyone and then it would have been a promo for whoever had it. SciFi had nothing to do with this.

As I have already posted evidence that this has not been debunked. Could we return to the original intent of the thread which was to discuss what we saw and possible links to 9/11 rather than debating whether or not this was a SciFi Channel promo?

Well I am sure this is nothing more then CG or there would have probably been a large amount of people wondering just what the hell happened that day. I am sure in a city this size an event like this would not have gone unnoticed.

If this is somehow an actual event, how do you propose this is tied in with the event of 9/11?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thousand

Umm most are negative replies, and I hope you see how ironic your post is.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
As somebody mentioned earlier in this thread the image left in the sky after the missile (?) is launched off looks quite like the SciFi logo. Here are some images for comparison.

Here is the image left in the sky after the missile (?) shot off:

Here is the SciFi logo:

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

Well as far as I know, nobody has been able to provide solid evidence of what actually happened to the planes that day. According to the movie Loose Change some of them are still in use. So what exactly hit the towers? I stumbled across one site today that suggested that a missile modeled as an aircraft hit the towers. I don't necessarily subscribe to that theory but I have heard crazier theories

One thing is completely obvious, whatever hit the pentagon was not a plane and the pentagon only released 12 frames, but there was not a plane.

A missile projected outward from WTC is confusing to say the least. I just think this needs to be investigated further and not written off as a promo piece without very credible evidence.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Like I said, I very highly doubt that this would have gone unnoticed in a city as large as New York.

I think the lack of evidence for this particular event is evidence enough to debunk this video as a cg fake.

Also you said earlier you don't believe in coincidence, so how do you explain the similar appearance of the log for SciFi channel and the image left in the sky?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
We could start by confirming whether or not that it was from the same level that the plane hit as posted earlier.

About the cigar shaped missile. I don't believe the pic I posted earlier was the actual model used, but similar and larger.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
With so much debate over this video being picked up and used promotionally by a Sci-Fi channel, what on Earth did you guys make of The Lone Gunmen's pilot episode 'Killtown'?

Does this mean that HG Wells could be considered complicit in some conspiracy if we were to be invaded by Martians?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnOldFriend

It didn't go un noticed. My original source has other details about 9/11 related events. But like anything 9/11 people started changing their stories around. Check out StewWebb.com there is a whole lot of information about 9/11 and this video.

About the logo, that is very abstract. Kind of like the smoke projecting an image of satan. I am not going to attempt to explain that, it seems irrelevant to me.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I for one don't believe in coincidence. Obviously the World Trade Center was a huge landmark, but it has been targeted for many years. Not all that is on the Sci/Fi channel is bunk. I would assume that anybody in there right mind to come up with a propmotional piece like this one knew about 9/11 beforehand.

Hope you don't pull your arm out of socket with that reach there, bud. I'm beginning to question that you work in CGI if you can't figure out that a staged commercial would include camera motion.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

According to the movie Loose Change

Well that explains this entire thread. God help us all.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well like I said, if that was CG it was the best CG I have ever seen. The camera being used was obviously a consumer grade camera and very light weight. To sit their and get a shot like that perfectly in a helicopter that is moving is very unlikely unless it really happened. I have worked alot with superimposing and a lot of that requires planning, but that fast jerk of the camera doesn't seem like it would be very easy to do looking at an imaginary object.

Anyhow I posted this hoping that it had already been looked into and while it was, it seems to me that this video was very easily dismissed as a hoax, personally I am not convinced, I am going to keep looking.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join