It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you guys seen this?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hmmm I thought there would be a bit more feedback from this?
Colour me suprised.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I have watched the video several times and from what I can tell it is a cigar shaped missile, most likely controlled by a computer. It can lock on a target. It was not behind the WTC but actually launched from inside. There was another one that seems to have been launched from the ground.

Pre 9/11 research was being conducted. At least from what I can tell.

First of all, there is only 1 object in the film, as the object heads to the right of frame, it disappears out of frame as he follows it and it comes from under the blimp/helo.

second of all... where is the jet blast from the missle? As the object leaves its "Fireing platform" from the WTC there is no backblast, there is no jetwash following behind the missle at all, untill it 90's up and out from veiw at the end of the clip.

You place so much emphasis on "Barbra's writeings. She says it was an "Odd plane.", not a missle. You belive she changes her story... Why can you not fathom that she is changeing her story to the truth? You belive she would lie now, but not before 9/11? Why would barbera even be talking to Sci-Fi? Surely her lawyer, who would be sueing them over not giveing her any money from the video, and useing her likeness in the very least, would be telling her to STFU. it makes far more sense that Sci-Fi had some junior DA write a few times a month those letters instead of her 1 actualy seeing a "super missle," getting it on video, not getting any money for it, and her lawyer being a complete imbecile.

CGI. So you state that there was no plane attack on the WTC, that you belive all of the videos we have seen of a 757 crashing into TWC were docotred, even the "Live" feeds; and were actual missles. And yet... it is simply impossible for this video to be of anything other then a missle? Wow.
I sir am not here to debunk, I am here for debate.

I figure if I see something I can belive in good for you guys. But talking like this will simply is not gona help your cause.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just think about the number 911 (dial 911 in case of emergency).
Your Government obviously thinks that Americans are Nimrods and halfwits who wont be able to remember the date of WTC demolishion, so they decided to do it on 9/11 for you to remember it.
Prior to 9/11 they have made "Pearl Harbour" movie in order just to prepare you fotr all this.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I had assumed this thread was made in 2001 or 2002 but wow 2008, well I do editing and talented artist have work on stuff like this prior to 9/11 so yeah it is 'production'.

Like someone said at the begining of the thread it was made for the purpose of advertising sci-fi on Sci-Fi the channel.

I guess going on topic since this is suppost to be 9/11 related, it seems to me like when people look at the clouds and look for shapes.

Look there is obviously a cover up but man dont look to hard that you create you own evidence.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join