It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot's NEW 4hr long interview with John Lear

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

zysin....I've been around the block, here at ATS, to have seen JL write about the rift with his father....I meant no dis-respect to JL at all!!!!

In fact, it was HIS name that drew me into ATS in the first place!!!

Am sorry you took it so personally....words on a computer screen do not convey the tone, the sound.

It is still a learning experience, trying to write in a way that sets a tone, without being misunderstood.

It's just, some of JL's things are so out there....it's hard to maintain my composure, at times.....an atmosphere on the Moon? Regular humans on Venus?? A soul-catcher on the Moon???

I like his yarns, but doubt his sources....

WW

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
dA....JL is well-known because of his name.....and his antics.

JL (as a pilot) is well know because of his proven record, his medals and the flight certifications that he has posted here at ATS for all to see... at the ***ahem*** 'polite request' of AccessDenied...

His pilot career record has nothing to do with his personal views or family relations... it is a matter of public record and easy to look up independently

However... so far, all we have is your word...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by zorgon]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

dA....JL is well-known because of his name.....and his antics.

JL (as a pilot) is well know because of his proven record, his medals and the flight certifications that he has posted here at ATS for all to see... at the ***ahem*** 'polite request' of AccessDenied...

His pilot career record has nothing to do with his personal views or family relations... it is a matter of public record and easy to look up independently

However... so far, all we have is your word...

[edit on 7-5-2008 by zorgon]

Correct, and I believe he has been awarded just about every FAA certificate imaginable. I can't even think of any other pilot(s) who have that many. The FAA doesn't just give these away to anybody. Critic or supporter, this has to count for something.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by Springer
I would LOVE to put this to bed one way or the other.

Springer...

It would be cool to get both Weedwhacker and John Lear to participate in this experiment together.

A well known pilot (J. Lear) vs. an unknown (weedwhacker).
It would definitely be interesting the results, or rather to hear what the side has to say whose point is not proven.

Peace

dAlen

I too would be willing to put my money where my mouth is and contribute $100 to a flight SIM demonstration as specified in the JL interview. If JL, WW and Springer are willing to be participants. It would seem to me that it would be best to use an actual NYC sim that involved the Twin Towers if possible... especially if the demonstration is to be filmed.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

yankee....you just hit upon a great idea!!!

A fund-raising, of sorts, to provide the money for this experiment!!!

I'd pay my own way to the site....still thinking Denver....but I don't think I should have to cough up the total costs, i.e., the Simulator rental, and the 'operator' (we call them instructors). He/she would be compensated, of course.

As proposed, it would be filmed, and thusly can be posted on ATS, for all to see.

I am beginning to compose a letter, to United Airlines, specifically, their Training Department, to see if this is viable. I am expecting it won't happen (if at all) before the Fall....say September?

As I pointed out, though....it will likely only be able to accomodate about four other ATS members, beside myself....

Of course, all on ATS will see the resulting video....

I, for one, would relish the chance to get to fly again....just being greedy, but I'll pay my way, along with everyone else. I also enjoy the challenge....I like to teach.

WW

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The problem with this scenario is that unless jl, or one of his disciples, is there they won't believe the results of the test.

Has anyone contacted him directly to see if he would come along for it? I think it would be worth contributing to it just to see the look on his face when someone pulls it off.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by zysin5

zysin....I've been around the block, here at ATS, to have seen JL write about the rift with his father....I meant no dis-respect to JL at all!!!!
WW

Thats fair enough, thanks for clearing that up not only for me, but for your own personal image you have here.
Like I said, its not my place to talk about such things.. The info is out there for those who want to find it.. As Zorgon stated.

And yes Im all one for a fund raiser.. Please send me a U2 when you get some more details.. I would be more than happy to contribute to this event. Just let me know the details, and what is going on so I can be sure of every detail that will happen. As I would only be willing if JL had a hand in this event. As that I knew that this was going in the right direction.
Im sure with enough work, even the people who are at odds with eachother can work for a comman goal. Thus I would want John Lear to be an active member in this Sim, if it went down.. And if it could happen, then you have one contributer right here.

Agin thanks for clearing that up, and no hard feelings here.. I just know what I know.. And John Lear earned my respect many years ago after I fully researched the man.. He is a Hero in my book.
Its hard to convey some things with mere words.

I look forward to what is to come out of all this.. As I try to stay postive in even the darkest hours.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I am beginning to compose a letter, to United Airlines, specifically, their Training Department, to see if this is viable.

Call me paranoid if you wish, but...

John maintains that UA are in some ways complicit in 9/11, due to the fact that holograph planes were used to strike the towers. He supports the Morgan Reynolds law suit, which I find very interesting.

Part of John's reasoning for using a holograph is that it would not be possible for amateur pilots to hit the towers as neatly as they did, flying real planes. Therefore, John proposed the simulator experiment months ago on one of the 9/11 holograph threads.

Now, here's the part I have trouble with... If UA are complicit, then why would they agree to a simulator experiment, using their facilities, which may prove John correct?

How often do criminals help to gain evidence against them?

John, if you're reading, I think you'll know what I mean. I'd love to see you proven correct on this one.

Maybe another airline, other than AA or UA would be more willing to allow their simulators for the experiment?

Considering that AA and UA had a 'hand' in 9/11 (willingly or not), I wouldn't put it past them altering the simulator conditions to ensure an easy hit on the towers is possible...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

tezza...all respect, but that is such a stretch, I wish I had an arm like that, I could massage my own back!!

What will you say IF UAL takes us on, to the challenge? THEN what?

Sorry, it takes a truly twisted mind to think UAL and AAL are 'complicit' in any way....in the events of 9/11

See how paranoia is insidious? It creeps in, then takes root....and all logic is lost....reason is thrown out the window....it's like a drug addiction, this paranoia thing....

It's good to be critical, and observant, don't get me wrong....but paranoia is dangerous.

Just my opinion....I believe I stll have that right, on this forum....

WW

ps....I fear, even IF we successfully video the Simulator Experiment, people will see it and cry 'fake!'.....it seems inevitable....sad....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What will you say IF UAL takes us on, to the challenge? THEN what?

Then go and have fun! I'll eagerly await the results.

Sorry, it takes a truly twisted mind to think UAL and AAL are 'complicit' in any way....in the events of 9/11

That's your opinion. There's some people here who think that this is actually what might have happened.

See how paranoia is insidious?

Quoting Kurt Cobain from the song Territorial Pissings off the Nevermind album: "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you".

Provided that the whole simulator experiment is independetly verifiable, then I'm happy to accept the results. I have no doubt that Springer's offer is genuine and that his presence would be neutral. I trust ATS more than I trust AA or UA, put it that way...

I hope the simulation happens soon, it will be a great experiment. We're all looking forward to you, John Lear, maybe Springr and whoever else is chosen, to get this thing done and posted!

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

tezza....we will have to ask Springer if he wants to be there....guessing it would be a good idea, even if you can't be IN the Sim....he can watch the video later.

Again, and I'm not making any promises, it won't happen before the Fall 2008.....say, September.

(Nice time to visit Denver....no snow yet....but if we slip to November we could possibly add a ski trip....just thinking...)

WW

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Cool! Well, you know I will be in Denver then, so I want to join in!
I can bare witness to it!!

[edit on 7-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

greeneyed!! You are in first place!!

In fact....you're perfect, since I don't think you fly, right?

We need one person, with no previous flying experience, to show that it can be done.....

Now, we need someone with about 300 hours.....

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

We need one person, with no previous flying experience, to show that it can be done.....

No, I dont fly...and shhhhhhhhhhhh....I have a fear of flying as a passenger
So this would be right up my alley!

Seriously, you will have my contact info

[edit on 7-5-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Dang it! If I had only been a little quicker to offer my services and if only I looked good in a cat suit!....Oh well I think Greeneyedleo is a good choice.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by Sparky63]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I will be one of the "test pilots" right? I have about 47 minutes (if I remember all the flights I took the controls correctly) experience. But heck, if we are "funding it" I get to play yes?

I am pretty sure Crakeur will want in too, so we need to make sure we get enough time.

Springer...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Of course, Springer....and Crakeur too!

How many hours does Crakeur have?

Again....here's a problem I just thought of. The first person 'up' will be in the hotseat, so to speak. The others, though, will be able to see, and will taint the 'experiment'....possibly.

Perhaps I should fly it first....and if I miss, then we'll just practice take-offs and landings, and have a grand 'ole time!!! As I mentioned, I'd sit in the right seat, let the contestants fly from the left.

One more thing....we MUST have a SIM with daylight visuals....in order to re-create as closely as possible. AND....the 'contestants' should have at least a few minutes to acclimate, to fly around, and get the 'feel'....before the final 'run'.....

WW

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have a couple ideas I want to share that I think would keep this challenge fair if it were to actually happen:

1.) Find out what simulators you can use that would feature NYC with the WTC in it. Make a poll on the site where everyone can vote on which one is used and none of them can be one that's already been used by anyone in the challenge. I don't think it would be fair if any of the ones who will be in the simulator have already used that particular simulator.

The only reason I'm saying this is because weedwhacker wants it to be Denver. Either this person has already used one there or just simply lives there. If they've used one there it should not be included in the challenge. The other reason is that the hijackers were using planes they've never flown before. It would only be fair if a simulator is used that's never been used by the participants because if they have experience with that simulator they know more about it than the others do.

2.) If a fund raiser is used on ATS to raise money for this, none of that money can be used for anything else but the challenge.

The reason I say this is because people are talking about ski trips. If there was a fund raiser and that money helped supply a ski trip that has nothing to do with the original challenge, ATS members who contributed to that funding might get upset.

3.) Each participant only gets one shot at trying this. i don't agree with there being practice runs. You want to make it in the same conditions of that day, right? The hijackers never took off or landed. They took control in the air. Which is also where the simulation should start off at. Somewhere in the air heading for the WTC.

4.) The person filming it shouldn't be biased to one theory over another

5.) The only people in the simulator should be the person filming it and the person flying it. This doesn't count anyone who is supposed to be in it. I take it there's usually someone who sits in there and watches over things, right? Someone who works at the place? The person filming it can't say anything until each person is done.

Just thought I'd share some ideas and I'm not calling anyone here thieves about the idea in #2.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

As I stated to you guys in U2.. The details are being worked out! Time is not an issue here.. Please by all means, take the time that is needed.
I would like to see this pan out! I have been given the go ahead to do my part by John. All you guys need to do is find a time, the people, and the place! You have my support on what ever ends you are to go with this Sim!
Anyone else that would like to know more about this, feel free to shoot me a U2, and I will do my best to help you with the details as I have been instructed to do so.

No matter what has gone on, or what is said.. Im glad we can all put aside some aspects to our lives to get to the goal we are all hoping to find.
The goal to me is to find out if this is possible. And if it is possible this will really do much good! For once we can finally put these ideas to rest to a point. I mean talk is one thing.. Getting something testable is another level that can prove or disprove many points.

Thanks everyone for putting aside ego for a moment, and donig what we have to do, to reach a comman goal.

posted by Cool Hand.
The problem with this scenario is that unless jl, or one of his disciples, is there they won't believe the results of the test.

I was contacted by John.. We have a go on this.. You also have a private U2 in your mail Box Cool Hand. We can work out the details there sir.

And I would also like to thank John for taking the time to give me a thumbs up on this project. I am more than happy to play my small role in this. Even tho I am not flying, or partaking in the Sim.. I am still an active part in this research.. And will forever be grateful for what ever out come that may come to pass.. And Im willing to wait as long as possible to get to the bottom of these questions we all have such a burning desire to know!
This will be very Interesting!

P.s-- as I stated before, please feel free to U2 me for further details.
I will do my best to answer any questions any of you might have.
Im here to help in our quest to find the truth.
And always know that I have never claimed or say I have 100% truth.
I am but a simple man that seeks the truth in its many forms.

[edit on 7-5-2008 by zysin5]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

reply to nightmare_david...

I was the one who made the joke about skiing....only because (decades ago) I used to live in Denver...

For the record, the only time I've been to the UAL training center, in Denver, was when I was interviewed....to be a pilot...at UAL. This was 1979! I was in process,,,then the AAL DC-10 crashed, in Chicago....all DC-10s were grounded, and UNITED sent me a letter saying my application was 'deferred'.

Eventually, after all the drama...I got hired at Continental. Much better airline, in My humble opinion.

nightmare....I'm trying to respond to all of your points, but my memory is failing, since I didn't 'quote' you.

I think you questioned the validity of the Simulator 'experiment'???

If you question it, then tell us, the ATS audience, exactly WHY you question....what, specifically do you question. I've already pointed out that it could be sullied by the observers, before they get the chance to fly....as they stand there and see the first 'contestant'....that is the nature of the beast.

BUT, I also want EACH participant to be in the same briefing room, BEFORE the Simulator session is initiated.....to get the same indoctrination, as everyone else....to see the pictures of the panels....the forward Instrument Panel, the center console, and the Overhead Panel....to feel comfortable, as the Hi-Jackers no doubt did.....when they used their considerable wealth, as wired to them by Al-Queda, to buy time in a Simulator....

We already know that 'Springer' and 'Craekeur' are on board.....and I think that's appropriate. My special gal, 'greeneyedleo'....I've talked to her, and I think she should be in too!! She's moving do Denver, so it's easy!!

Need only one more....JL won't come....but he will watch, I am sure. Zorgon? Can you fly???

NO....we need a pilot who has about 300 hours.....there are a few on ATS who qualify....Mike? Are you seeing this?!?

(Mike is in Florida....and, though he used to be in the airline biz, not now....so he'd have to buy a ticket....I'm guessing....maybe he will see this, and chime in....)

I've given Springer my real email...at least I think I did....will do it again, just in case.

Somebody, somewhere thought that UAL is the wrong place to go....because they had two airplanes Hi-Jacked on 9/11...so, by this 'logic', they are complicit in the 'cover-up'.....BALONEY!!!!!!!

OK,.....I've taken THIS thread so far off the rails, I should get a million 'warnings'.....in the B767, it's the RED 'Master Warning'....and it is loud...it goes ... well, I can't reproduce it here....it is a 'Hi-Low' siren....when we get into the Sim, you will hear it....

ps....other warn, in the B767....is the 'Master Caution'....it is Amber....and it is four 'beeps'.....beep beep beep beep!

Just to get your attention.....

WW
[ps]

I was typing, and my post disappeared...

hmmm....anyway, guess I was running off at the mouth! On another thread, but was pertinent....so be it!!

WW

[edit on 5/7/0808 by weedwhacker]

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join