It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

A wise statement about the energy, Mr. Green... Believe in yourself, you are absolutely right. The world is made of energy. If you can control your energy, than you can control your world, an even more... I reccomend all to invest some time into a Russian man by the name of Dimitri Vereshagin. Though it will be hard for those who cannot read Russian, I myself am able to, but if you manage to find any information on him, than study him. He was the leader of a underground project, in the Soviet Union, to study energy; everything about it. He published a series of books after the Soviet Union disbanded he published a series of books. Once again finding information of him will be hard if you do not have access to any Russian bookstore, but try. You will be interested.
By the way, today the Nazi Swastika is considered an evil symbol and is so rejected and hated in America that you cannot even make a movie facing the Swastika the correct way. But in the Old Slavic Belief, and throughout the world the Swastika was the holyest of symbols, many centuries ago. Hitler was gifted the Swastika by Joseph Stalin. Hitler consulted the Tibetan monks and they told him if he keeps the Swastika, the Nazis will all die; so he changed the color of it. Look into this interesting fact.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So again we go from Tibetan monks saving the Earth to squabbling over whatever. I didn't even bother reading most of this thread.

Anyway, back on topic...if all this is planned and has been viewed remotely then the cat is out of the bag as it were. So why don't these aliens just come on down as get this saving stuff out of the way so we can get a fast start towards nirvana or whatever.....sounds like those aliens are just plain old mean spirited.

Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralLee
So why don't these aliens just come on down as get this saving stuff out of the way so we can get a fast start towards nirvana or whatever.....sounds like those aliens are just plain old mean spirited.

Sheesh!

Patience is one of the virtues of humans. Dunno if it applies to ETs too!!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I don't put any stock in the 2012 predictions. There have been so many now, and all claimed to be verified by some means.

- Asteroid Strikes
- Planet X Arrival
- Pole Shifts
- Golden Ages
- ET Visitation
- World War III
- etc, etc, etc

I think if there is any real danger for this date, it's through the fear generated and the aftermath in relation to it. Could paranoia associated with 2012 bring upon us, the very things we are trying to avoid such as WWIII?

There's a saying" "Be careful what you wish for". Sometimes I wonder if this kind of stuff is just paving the way to unsavory events.

IRM

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
interesting post. Not sure if I can agree but need more research

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Frankly, I really don’t know what to make of this. Tibetan monks it is said are adept at ‘remote viewing’. Tourists visiting Tibetan monasteries have allegedly brought back stories about ETs saving Earth from the coming catastrophe in 2012.

reply to post by mikesingh

.... Sad Sad sad did the tibet monks predicted the "nuclear catastrophe" in Japan as triggered by HARPP = A nuclear "war" perhaps.... Now where are the UFO... ETs

edit on 14-4-2011 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I don't put any stock in the 2012 predictions. There have been so many now, and all claimed to be verified by some means.

- Asteroid Strikes
- Planet X Arrival
- Pole Shifts
- Golden Ages
- ET Visitation
- World War III
- etc, etc, etc

I think if there is any real danger for this date, it's through the fear generated and the aftermath in relation to it. Could paranoia associated with 2012 bring upon us, the very things we are trying to avoid such as WWIII?

There's a saying" "Be careful what you wish for". Sometimes I wonder if this kind of stuff is just paving the way to unsavory events.

IRM

I'm with you on that note.
If one subscribes to the theory of a collective consciousness, then we are in deep doo doo come next year.

I didn't read the whole thread, so if pardon this after thought.
I had read a post on ats where someone posted a theory or something about an global event 5000 years ago that prompted the mayan, hindu and other mentioned ancient civilizations to start tracking time and creating calendars. That is the best I can summarize from memory.

Ian Lungold has an interesting interpretation of the 2012 thing. My observations to his theory seem to concur to some degree. If it does hold true, we have nothing to worry about, well some of us.

Going back to the statement in the post I quoted. I do believe in a collective consciousness. That is, for what ever lay before us, it is us who will save us. The key thing in this plot is informing as many as possible and give them a positive charge. The more in tune, the merrier. Some will be lost, as many are already. If we think gloom, we're in for doom. If we smile, we'll be ok for awhile.

Ok, back under the rock I go....
edit on 14-4-2011 by mantic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Holy old thread Batman !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jstanthrno1
Holy old thread Batman !!!

lmao

yea I agree.
I opened the thread and saw
Mikesingh and was like wow,
he's back and then saw the date
and was so disappointed

but still a great thread

would it even matter if I
starred and flagged ???

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I am absolutely desperate for the system to collapse and for some kind of change to happen! It is corrupt to the core and not only we but our children and grandchildren will be paying for this for god know's how long. My gut feeling is that there will be some kind of spiritual change within mankind and through this change the system will be altered to become fair and agreeable to all people. From a higher perspective (consciousness) we can make better descision's and never again will corruption and slavery overtake mankind. I pray that the Monk's are right and we recieve some kind of Alien intervention to usher in this new golden age, god know's we seem to need it more than ever!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed reading this alternate take on the whole 2012 theory. Despite being very interested in 'Doomsday' theories I had never even considered something along these lines! Awesome

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Interesting..thanks for posting. I'll be looking more into it.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
These are very unique times with many challenges to individual's faith, their belief system,

to their maintenance of a reality that has been set in concrete for a long long time, indeed

for many, all of their lives.
As events present themselves, many individuals will be so severely challenged that their

personal worlds will fall apart as they do not know how to comprehend or deal with the new

realities that present themselves. Those who have a greater capacity to understand,those
who will not understand,will be severely challenged at these times
to be there as an anchor for individuals, to express to those individuals that these events

are in order to that which has been spoken of, that which has long been predicted, and that

which is needed is simply to be flexible, and to allow new truths and new patterns to

present themselves.In the flexibility that is required at this time, it will serve to go

through the trials and tribulations that are presenting themselves even now. The fear and

the confusion that is being given to many at this time can be released so that the

individual can make it through,and those who hold this advanced knowledge should share with

others, so that many can make it through and understand that great changes are afoot and

great changes are happening.

Those who do not believe should not be blamed for their rude replies or getting work up and angry. They have not reached the stage where their curiosity to try to find the truth will Awaken their Awareness and they will learn as they progress.
We are forever learning and searching for the what we can believe to be the real truth.
I have just reached this level of elevation to be aware and realize that those of you who do not believe what others say in the forums will in time start searching for the truth yourselves.As you search and learn more and more about things in general,you start to accumulate knowledge which helps you to see and understand that there is more to things that meets the eye and is being told to us.Many of what is told to us has somehow been corrupted through the transfer of information either diberately or uncounsiously adding more.changing or leaving out part of the story or diveating from the original path of the story. Your curiosity will be aroused and you will research into the subject and you will understand more.
In time to come,you will evolve and you will be aware of the knowledge and understand all there is, in the ocean of Universal Consiousness

Most of the nuclear devices if not all, will be neutralized to prevent their use.

StarWorld Earth Central Communication Center (to seek and communicate with the benevolent beings of other StarWorlds) for the guidance of those worthy earthlings to designated,protected areas for rescue.

TheWatcher

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Aliens do not want to come and sort our problems out. We must do it ourselves because if the aliens do it we will soon be in the same mess we are in now . We must do it ourselves if we are to show to ourselves that we are highly evolved beings. Aliens do not want to babysit us, but they want us to grow up so they can accept us as the mature beings that they themselves are.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
i highly doubt they will intervene. what would be the point? WE created this problem. not them...they are just watching. again, they are only here to show us that something is wrong....OBVIOUSLY because of whats happening all over the world geologically, politically, and whatever else that ends in ly
edit on 19-4-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Think, if you will, of a school of fish.

Maybe you've seen one of those nature shows where the cameraman is scuba diving, and is right in the middle of what looks like a million minnows, silvery in the reflection? All those fish are swimming straight, and suddenly a tiger shark comes out of nowhere.

What do all those millions of fish do, in perfect unison, almost instantly?

They turn.

There's sharks in these waters, brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Could you kindly let me know the reference regarding the Buddha's story.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
I have close friends who are Tibetan monks and Tibetan Lamas.

Tibetans call UFO's -landing stars.
They are a commonly seen in the Himalayas.

Most people know this but when you are talking about Tibetan Monks
you are talking about those who follow the teachings of Buddha.
-Tibetan monks are Buddhist.

Here's a great story from a Buddhist text,

When Buddha was teaching on a mountain called Vulture Peak in
India-2500 years ago-a UFO, (the text calls it a stupa which is a Buddhist
Holy Object that looks like a starship), descended from the sky directly
above him and hovered. In front of hundreds of people Buddha was floated
up into the craft. After a few hours Buddha floated back down to the ground.
The people (who back then were extremely backward and had no
real concepts of starships or even planets, intersteller travel etc.)
asked, "What just happened?
The Buddha replied, "Those were enlightened beings who travel
through time and space. They asked if I needed any help. I told
them to please return in 2500 years (NOW!!!) as that will be an age of
darkness and they will be needed to stop the destruction. In the meantime
please build replicas of this object you saw and I will come and bless
that site."

That's the origin of these stupas or pagodas many of which look like
spaceships.

What the Tibetan monks are saying is in line with what the lineage texts describe.

Hello:

Could you please provide the reference for the Buddha's story.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Can you pl. state the reference for the Buddha's story. Thx.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Can you pl. state the reference for the Buddha's story. Thx.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join