It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Frankly, I really don’t know what to make of this. Tibetan monks it is said are adept at ‘remote viewing’. Tourists visiting Tibetan monasteries have allegedly brought back stories about ETs saving Earth from the coming catastrophe in 2012.

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction. They also see that the world will not be destroyed. Between now and 2012 the world super powers will continue to engage in regional wars. Terrorism and covert war will be the main problem. In world politics something will happen in and around 2010. At that time the world powers will threaten to destroy each other.

Between 2010 and 2012, the whole world will get polarized and prepare for the ultimate dooms day. Heavy political maneuvers and negotiations will take place with little progress.

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war. Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving are: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us are scared. They will reveal themselves only if they have to. As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them anyway.

Now connected with this ubiquitous date of 2012, is the astonishing connection between the Mayan calendar and Hindu prophesy, though these two ancient cultures had absolutely NO contact!

It is amazing that both calendars began at about the same time over 5,000 years ago and both calendars predict a totally new world and/or golden age after about 5,000 years into their calendars! We are definitely on to something with these Mayan and Hindu 2012 predictions. Historically, this is an amazing fact since these two ancient cultures did not have any contact.

Whether there would be ET intervention or not, we may be heading into a new golden age commencing 2012! It’s not the end of the world as many have predicted. But a new beginning. And this has been confirmed by the statement of a top Indian astrologer, Kaalchakra who says that all the doomsday predictions for 2012 A.D. are wrong. Will the ETs be responsible for ushering in the ‘Golden Age’? Only time will tell!

Cheers!

www.rense.com...
hinduism.about.com...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I suspect that only a first hand meeting with these monks could convince me of what is to happen.

It is difficult to invest emotional and mental capital into something that is likely to be untrue. By that I mean that every single time in history that the end of the world has been predicted, said prediction has been proven false (since we are still here!).

Hence it is difficult to seriously buy into the 2012 phenomenon, when there is nothing to be gained from forescience of any event. All we can do is prepare and engage in survivalist measures, which will be helpful even in normal events of natural disaster etc.

So while this information from the monks is a nice thought, I am unsure of what to make of it.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I dont care if 2012 is really bad or really good, as long as something happens on a global scale. That would be awesome.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hi mikesingh, thanks for this really cheerful Sunday news, strrd and flggd.
It is in the mean time the such-and-such 2012 warning/prediction so far.

Originally posted by mikesingh

According to these tourists remote viewers are seeing world powers in the course of self-destruction.

Well you don’t have to be a remote viewer to see that coming our way I think?

In 2012, the world will start plunging into a total destructive nuclear war. Scientific interpretation of the monks’ statements makes it evident that the Extra Terrestrial powers are watching us every step of the way. They will intervene in 2012 and save the world from self-destruction.

Because some known countries have already there own “intelligent” reasons to start plunging the world into a total destructive nuclear war it good happen any time now, even before 2012 and thereafter of course.
And they, the ET’s will most likely only interfere when we are at the point of blowing this whole planet into some million peaces, so not specific to save our buts in my opinion.
Although I really hope that that also will happen of course.

When asked if these extra-terrestrials will show up in reality in 2012, the answers remote viewers are giving are: they will reveal themselves in such a way that none of us are scared.

I wonder how they do that, because even most ATS’s believe they don’t exist.

As our science and technology progresses, we are destined to see them and interact with them anyway.

If we Humans really want full contact and interacting with them, I suspect that it is time that we must make a giant leap in our spiritual progress the coming years for a change instead some more science and technology progresses.

Now connected with this ubiquitous date of 2012, is the astonishing connection between the Mayan calendar and Hindu prophesy, though these two ancient cultures had absolutely NO contact!
It is amazing that both calendars began at about the same time over 5,000 years ago and both calendars predict a totally new world and/or golden age after about 5,000 years into their calendars! We are definitely on to something with these Mayan and Hindu 2012 predictions. Historically, this is an amazing fact since these two ancient cultures did not have any contact.

You can’t rule out the real possibility that there good be also far back in our history definitely some sort of connection between ancient cultures, because it seems more and more obvious that this planet is visited by ET’s for several thousands and thousands of years.

Whether there would be ET intervention or not, we may be heading into a new golden age commencing 2012! It’s not the end of the world as many have predicted. But a new beginning. And this has been confirmed by the statement of a top Indian astrologer, Kaalchakra who says that all the doomsday predictions for 2012 A.D. are wrong. Will the ETs be responsible for ushering in the ‘Golden Age’? Only time will tell!

Well I really don’t know if we heading into a golden age in 2012, but I hope it of course.
I also definitely think personally that we can’t do it without an ET intervention that would provide us some sort of desperate needed help to really enter some sort of age.
But my unpopular expectation is that if we really going enter a “golden age” in 2012, the “price” for that change will be very, very high.
But that is obvious only my opinion of course.

[edit on 4/5/08 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
While the prospect of aliens coming to save us from ourselves would be most welcoming and much needed, I have to be suspect of this post. Has anyone bothered to think that Tibetan monks are not Hindu but are Buddhist, as is evidenced by the Dalai Lama. While not a huge mistake, it put the whole article under suspicion.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
MikeSingh
I felt that the first source is very old, we have a newcomer posting one thread about "Tibetan Remote 2012, Saw Alien Saving Humans" every couple months for the past 4 years and the source used to come from Pravda, but I believe they took it down, for plagiarism? I don't know but it was exactly like the Rense source. However, I'm not sure how credible Rense is, I do know for sure Pravda occasionally have those oddball news equivalent to National Inquirer.

So I'm not sure whether the news about Tibetian Monk remote viewing is true, but I would hope so, its rather interesting fate for mankind. I would like to enter a life of space exploration..lol

But yes, your second source in the about page is rather interesting, and I know about is a pretty credible and reliable source. I'm actually surprise I never saw this page, I used to forage around that site in the paranormal section all the time. Anyways its reassuring that whether the outcome in 2012, its going to be something amazing and I can't wait for it, I guess the road getting there might not be as bright, but we'll see.

gordstephan, yeah but alot of Buddhist ideology and philosophy was influenced by Hinduism, so it would make sense they use the same lunar-solar calender. I think the best way is to research it online. Wikipedia states about Buddhist Calender:

It is a lunisolar calendar having months that are alternately 29 and 30 days, with an intercalated day and a 30-day month added at regular intervals. All of its forms are based on the original third century Surya Siddhanta, not its modern form (both forms are used by the various Hindu calendars).

[edit on 4-5-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Being a human, i am not that easy about the title. Saving the Earth from humans sounds a lot like wiping us all out. Maybe a new conspiracy will be born - aliens will terraform Earth in 2012....

Anybody knows what is Buddhism view concerning aliens? Mainstream Buddhism, i mean.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Many many people on ATS are starting to sense an awakening within themselves. This awakening is all related to what is to come, be that in 2012 or 2020 I do not know but I know for sure things are starting to alter.

I am a totally different person to who I was 6 months ago and this is due to listeneing to a calling within myself. Hey your all gonna call me a new age nut I know Im used to this
but the truth is out there calling to you, all you need to do is listen.

The answer lies within altering the frequencies we personally send out, for far too many years now humans have emitted very negative energies out into the Universe, this has had a negative effect and things now must change to a positve frequency if we are to be saved.

I think remote viewers could well be seeing these things for sure. OK que new age nut remarks..Im ready.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If my memory serves me correctly this is from "india news daily" or whatever that infamous hoax-newspaper is called.

Tibetan monks are generally open-minded on the subject of ETs but they havent officially gone on record talking about them coming to save us, much less in 2012.

And why would they? "Saving" us would only undermine our own sovereignty and self-confidence.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Coast2Coast had an interesting interview with David Sereda the other day.

The only problem I have is that he offered up two -- to me -- opposing ideas of 2012.

The first one being of Rapture/End Times, where essentially either "God" or aliens come to earth and take the chosen ones off of earth to a new and better place and the rest of humanity gets to face whatever man-made or natural disasters are in store for them. I.e., those "Left Behind" or not. David thinks this will happen on Nov. 1, 2011.

The second one being nobody leaves the planet -- we face what we face -- but we all are enlightened and move to a higher spiritual awareness and use that to work together in peace and harmony.

The interesting thing I got out of the interview was David talking about the voyage of the earth thru the solar system. Essentially, in our long voyate thru space, 1/3 of the trip is in an area influenced by "warfaring planets", 1/3 of the way is in the realm of the "paradise planets", and 1/3 of the trip is in the influence of the "clear light enlightened realms".

David says were now just starting to leave the area of the solar system that was controlled by "war faring gods" and are moving into the region of the paradise gods. Thus the biblical idea of a "new" heaven and earth related to the vibrational changes occurring as we move into the paradise realm.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Oohlala, this is right up my personal ally.

I have to say that the Tibetan Monks have been meeting with the Extraterrestrials for decades openly in the foothills of the Himalayas.

They do pray for 'All' sentient Beings...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Mountain villagers in the Tarai region of India’s Himachal Pradesh state claim that UFOs have been seen "by day and by night" near the high-altitude glaciers of the Himalayas and that "aliens are building a very large underground base up there."

Since Sunday, October 10, 2004, UFOs, ranging in size from "very large cylindrical objects of a dull silver colour" to "small speedy discs," have been seen over the glaciers north of Chini, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from India’s border with China. UFOs seen at night were said to "glow red and gold."

www.indianceleb.com...

Pretty common knowledge among many people. Good site to check out. Lots of seemingly decent people discussing this same issue in a sense.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by antar]

[edit on 4-5-2008 by antar]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I suppose i can only hope that its true.... i do believe we need saving from ourselves, sad but true fact

....If 'they' are watching this unfold, why not come down and stop it before it happens, why wait for a full on nuclear war...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Another classic thread from Mikesingh definitely starred and flagged.

My take on this is that we personally as mere human beings cannot even begin to understand the intervention that may take place. There is not a single chance we could even begin to imagine what a golden age would be like.

All i know is that i would like a world without war, terrorism, lying good for nothing goverments, starvation etc etc. I believe entering the golden age would rid the world of evils and i certainly hope it to be this way.

For the sake of every child on this planet things must change soon for the better

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
I suppose i can only hope that its true.... i do believe we need saving from ourselves, sad but true fact

....If 'they' are watching this unfold, why not come down and stop it before it happens, why wait for a full on nuclear war...

Because ET-intervention and assuming responsibility for other planetary civilizations is contradictory to every universal and spiritual law imaginable.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Actually I wrote the same stuff way back when but it seems nothing I write goes to far? Guess you have to be a Monk, lol.

Look at it this way the 7 years of Tribulation started in
"05" with Katrina and will get worse until 2012.

They don't care if you kill yourself off but they do care about you destroying Earth because Earth is there Laboratory.

When they show themselves in masse up close and personnel it will be an interesting day but I already wrote about that.

It will get worst before it gets better and there will be a New Beginning one day.

[edit on 4-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesaint
Another classic thread from Mikesingh definitely starred and flagged.

Nah...Mikesingh has posted much better.

Try to find the original story for this guys...

...I was excited about this a year ago but it turned out to be unverifiable.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I guess what everyone seems to forget (either selectively or unconsciously) is that these same prophetic visions were heralded about the year 2000. And then the year 2000 came and went without a peep. I guess the next logical step for those people who cannot live in reality or those who have grand wishes of something amazing or disastrous is to gravitate toward the next magical year. And the same process will begin again after 2012 rolls by without a peep.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You have to remember these people see Earth as a living entity, as i think do ant aliens, its not Earth that is the problem, no matter what we do to the Planet, the Earth will recover, does not mean Humans are going to be here.

One thing im almost certain of is the population of the Planet is going to drop a long way, also i think its naive to think because we live in cities that we are going to be the survivors IMO that is total bs, those of us that live in cities have no clue how to go hunt and gather, whereas the so called third world people have done that since day one of their existence, so who do you think is likely to survive?

I am more prone to believe a Buddhist Monk than well anyone else for that matter, they are in touch with what they do and feel the Earth as a living thing, Humans are just a passing phase in Earths history, and looking more and more like we will have been here on the Planet a lot shorter time before exstinction compared to other dominant species,

That is the problem IMO with Humans we think we are high and mighty, so powerful and indestructible, yet Nature has shown countless times if she does not want something then she will remove it, Humans have no control over Nature at all, we just get away with it for the time being or until a huge disaster comes and wipes it out.

I dont care how intelligent we think we are, we are that smart we destroy everything we see, we have this one Planet and no intention to keep it, and as for the CEO'S of companies who show they dont give a damn with their blowing up of mountains for roads, and mining of everything that can make a profit, its going to do them no good at all once everything begins to change, and i guess in a spiteful way it makes me happy these people are going to fall on their a**ess, just for the misery they cause to others, im not a christian, but boy oh boy do i want the meek to inherit the earth.

Great thread by the way

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotime
I guess what everyone seems to forget (either selectively or unconsciously) is that these same prophetic visions were heralded about the year 2000. And then the year 2000 came and went without a peep. I guess the next logical step for those people who cannot live in reality or those who have grand wishes of something amazing or disastrous is to gravitate toward the next magical year. And the same process will begin again after 2012 rolls by without a peep.

All the prophetic visions about 2000 or Y2K where brought about by the folk who made the technology that we expected to go bang, and it worked how many people ran out and bought Y2K compliant machines? Y2K had nothing whatsoever to do with monks or any other spiritual person as far as i am concerned, not genuine monks anyhow.

We fell for it hook line and sinker and they ran all the way to the bank with our money, Its one of the problems we have, we believe the technological more than the spiritual, what is happening right now with all the earthquakes is a good example, we are listening to the technology rather than the Earth, perhaps if we did that we would know more about it, and by that i mean technology can be manipulated to scare you, and has been many many times, when the Animals take off for the hills is when we should also, so listening to what Nature is doing around us including the wildlife i think is more of an intelligent thing to do rather than a few waves on a piece of paper backed up by a scientist telling you its ok to stay by that sulfur producing pond, and im a Geologist.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join