It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tibetan Monks See Aliens Saving Earth From Humans In 2012!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

Hello, what is the reference for the Buddha's story? Thx.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
I have close friends who are Tibetan monks and Tibetan Lamas.

Tibetans call UFO's -landing stars.
They are a commonly seen in the Himalayas.

Most people know this but when you are talking about Tibetan Monks
you are talking about those who follow the teachings of Buddha.
-Tibetan monks are Buddhist.

Here's a great story from a Buddhist text,

When Buddha was teaching on a mountain called Vulture Peak in
India-2500 years ago-a UFO, (the text calls it a stupa which is a Buddhist
Holy Object that looks like a starship), descended from the sky directly
above him and hovered. In front of hundreds of people Buddha was floated
up into the craft. After a few hours Buddha floated back down to the ground.
The people (who back then were extremely backward and had no
real concepts of starships or even planets, intersteller travel etc.)
asked, "What just happened?
The Buddha replied, "Those were enlightened beings who travel
through time and space. They asked if I needed any help. I told
them to please return in 2500 years (NOW!!!) as that will be an age of
darkness and they will be needed to stop the destruction. In the meantime
please build replicas of this object you saw and I will come and bless
that site."

That's the origin of these stupas or pagodas many of which look like
spaceships.

What the Tibetan monks are saying is in line with what the lineage texts describe.

Hello,

what is the reference for the Buddha's story?. Thx.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
from the OP

I just read the OP and searched the links. You can try there...Now I am going to research that page.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Time is vast and 2012 is small. To pick a specific moment requires extreme accuracy. The only factors that have this extreme accuracy are either those that are planned or those that can be specifically calculated such as the orbit of planets. It is therefore hugely unlikely that any specific event will occur in 2012.

I am here checking a link between Buddhism and Gamma brain waves. The Terra Papers are a very interesting rewrite of the Sumerian creation myth with StarWars thrown in (nitrogen is not toxic). Internal consistency is lacking here.

Our science is quite good and mostly accurate. As you cannot travel faster than light there are only two classes of alien. Those that are physical that live near by that travel at sub light speeds, and those that are non physical and travel by possessing star light.

As gravity and lifeforce are are right angles and merge to form the Winged Disc a creature energised by an expanding star has the potential to be transformed into this energy. As the Winged Disc is at right angles to light then the light can be possessed. Thus they travel at the speed of light. None of this has been discovered by science and is therefore speculative! Getting off - is the can of worms - possession by star light, hence the ancient fascination with the stars.

As an example consider the Freemasons Goat. A race of Pan like creatures with small horns and hairy legs living on a dying word swallowed up by an expanding sun. They possessed the star light and travelled to earth to demonically possess all of it's creatures (after their God Jehovah was summoned by the Egyptians 4004 BC?). The result was the development finally of the left hemisphere of the brain and consciousness, with the power loss reducing the lifespan to 70 years. Theta waves connect new areas to old areas (asynchronous waves).

Thus the tortured evolution of the human brain. The brain stem - a bat, the right hemisphere - a monkey, the left a goat, joined together by a fish god (Venus) a virus of some kind caused by adapting to the sea. The result is the medieval image of the 15th Tarot card.

The info comes from Tarot cards etc. The concern then is Gamma waves (not to be confused with Gamma Rays). These sit on the thalamus in the brain, and that's a tricky area. (It's got us by the balls!) The question in my mind (but probably not in yours) is whether this represents another invasion of Earth? This area of the brain is sitting on the brain stem. It's association with the hippocampus and Theta waves implies a female Goddess. It could potentially take over the brain in much the same manner as consciousness did. But it can use that 4Hz theta state to tunnel to Zero - the DNA. So two key phrases "Possession by star light" and "Assimilation by evolution". I understand that Ingo Swann is currently looking into the matter. Can anyone shed some light on his progress?

The buddhist monks meditate into Theta but jump from there to Gamma for intension. If they were 5th columnists for some kind of internal alien invasion, of the kind you might not notice, then we would look for some sign of criminal or inhuman activity. Thus Duncan may have a point.

To answer a question, God is seen as being the group mind of a species. We are a mixed species and therefore out brains have a number of competing gods pulling in different directions. Thus fragmented brains. Unification at the Theta level would turn us into Fish. Only the Theta state can unify the brain. If there is an alternative that lies with the Gamma state it would be nice to know what this creature looks like and what planet it comes from. Some will like the idea of evolving into something else, but that rather depends on the number of tentacles!

Thus some concern. The boundary between Beta and Gamma appears to be 21Hz the 21st tarot card. The actual state judging from the other brain wave bands appears to be at 24Hz low in the Gamma region. Obviously the main four areas of brain waves are seen as the four horsemen of the apocalypse along with the corresponding Gods etc.

So, are the buddhists a threat or a promise. Mike, thanks for starting this thread. They will not be saving us in any visible way. The local aliens may seek shelter from solar flares, current destination Australian outback, they live underground, they're nocturnal, their home world doesn't have a magnetic field - and the subject is off topic.

Gamma waves threaten the brain. That threat is alien and external. It may be a benefit or a hazard, but buddhism appears to be the key to determining that.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Some further analysis. The Gamma wave force is definitely female.

Note the arrangement in the brain, a female links two males, a likely arrangement for the whole world given the exteriorisation of brain structures. Given China and the accidental death of females as the male inherits, and the Indian dowry concept with the accidental death of females, you can see a world where one female has two male husbands.

As 15 The Devil represents the brain thus the 'Gamma' should be shown. Analysis revealed Nuith associated with the star or ring in Crowley's case. It appertains to birth i.e. genetic mutation 'assimilation by evolution', and by implication what initially looked like an exoskeleton! Analysis suggests a force field ring or sphere. Intel' suggests a Bell shaped structure hence UFO? Generated by a mutant as a force field. A Deva style creature if anyone understands that term.

The 'Gamma' looks reasonably good (no tentacles) but the intelligence or life form is energetic. The Star Trek episode (Metamorphosis) where Cochrane is surrounded by the cloud of electrical energy.
Metamorphosis: "a change of the form or nature of a thing or person into a completely different one, by natural or supernatural means" - Apple Dictionary.
Presumably powered by a unified brain like an electric eel, and some sexual link with the 'male' subject.

Clearly if this was associated with Buddhist monks, we cannot exclude the possibility that their flying saucers and aliens are self generated by their own state of mind, as external interactive fields of energy. Potentially monsters from the ID.

The point of study then, appears to be Nuith. Perhaps this topic is a little too deep for this thread?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I should reassure any readers out there that I'm not a believer in Scientology, and wasn't in fact, any friend of L. Ron Hubbard (who is dead by the way, "here's L. Ron Hubbard on his yacht", "this the house where L Ron Hubbard lives" - heck no! He's dead, get it). Sadly what I wrote above does make me sound like a believer?

So, the Thalamus in the brain is the seat of Gamma waves. Those point to possession (at some point in the past) by an unusual type of alien species. It doesn't look like it wants to possess the body but may fine tune the genetics. This race was probably non-physical even prior to the death of their world. Thus they don't need possession directly to obtain a physical state (i.e. someone else's body). The connection was made however, and the brain area developed for contact - an interface of sorts. The human connection is via theta waves whilst the alien connects via gamma waves.

The impression is of a symbiotic creature whose outer shell would be female but it's occupant would be male of a different species (exobiology is such fun isn't it). The original 'internal' creature (ships avatar, "You're the navigator" from the film) was lost somehow, perhaps with the destruction of their world. Thus the expectation is that the human male population will fulfill this role. Thus the concept of being rescued from disaster. The human would eventually become like the aliens pineal gland within it's brain.

So whether you like it or not, each one of us that is male has one of these flying saucer looking creatures out there, that we are destined to be associated with in evolutionary terms. The monks are more evolved and accidentally summon these and indeed might be transported into one of them. The alien does exist independently of the human.

These creatures appear to be living in the upper atmosphere. The impression is that they feed on the high energy particles such as create the Northern Lights. There is some suggestion of travelling over Scotland to the UK. Thus there is clear likelihood that these creatures are responsible for crop formations, which are thus a genuine form of alien communication (to be studied). Their superior ability to manipulate matter and energy is interesting and accounts for many classes of UFO sighting (changing shape etc). Being non-physical or solid by choice gives them lots of abilities, that have been observed. Reproduction is an unknown at this time. Hybrids seem unlikely for this class of alien. We are probably seeing a number of different types.

Belongs in a book. Look for the flaws: Females have a thalamus as well and have gamma waves in their brains? There will be many more. Gamma waves being high frequency could synthesise all the frequencies in the brain, so considerable scope for domination.

The monk summons the alien, either deliberately or accidentally. Buddhism knows this stuff or has an inkling. Crop formations are your direct dialogue with this race. And yes! I guess those would look like they were formed by plasm vortexes.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaunS

i suppose you remember the stories of some people saying if you travelled excessive speeds in a car or train you would be in trouble early last century?

and the world was flat earlier?

suppose you're on a ship doing lightspeed and you launch a shuttle forwards that will do lightspeed. do you think it will stand still alongside the mother ship?

light will be proven later to be quite slow in comparison with future developments.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

The speed of light barrier is an interesting one.

My favourite example would be a satellite equipped with a powerful laser beam shines the beam out into space and then rotates once per second. As the beam shines out into carefully designed dark areas of space, not touching anything, we can look at the end of the beam. So we move 186,000 miles away from the rotating satellite and have a look at what the beam is doing. As the beam is now 186,000 miles away from the satellite it is trying to move sideways through space faster than the light can travel. What happens? The assumption is that the beam would bend and form a spiral around the satellite.

The speed of light barrier is really to do with matter and energy being two sides of the same coin. E=MC2 thus M=E/C2. The slowing down of light appears to produce matter (forgive my naivety). There are energies supposed to be able to travel faster than light, but the real problem is conversion from one into the other. Matter to energy = Kaboom, but look at it the other way around energy to matter would require too much energy.

The alternative is to consider Time. There are also problems that are exothermic and endothermic. Depending if you travel forwards or back you either get there as a fireball or a block of ice. To travel faster than light is to travel backwards through time. I do believe that this is possible and there have been some instances involving magnetic fields and lightning strikes, where some one has appeared to have been transported backwards through time (and lived).

So perhaps there is some possibility, but where biological substances might do this I doubt that metals would. To transmit a craft might be achievable (if it was plastic) but to send the transmitter as well looks harder. So while it might be theoretically possible it might not be practical at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I hope aliens do come back and help take out the government and give the country back to the people.
I also hope aliens stay and we can all live together in peace. I think it would be cool to have an alien neighbor or teacher. There so cute wanna hug em!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
This is garbage topic, imo because the term alien can mean anything out side of mans precipitation.Alien= grey alien and also alien can also mean angel. as an a angel is an alien to us humans. simple
edit on 3-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
When it comes to predictions, Intentional remote viewing is often clouded by expectations and other illusions, it is usually unintentionally that we can see aspects of the future, as I believe that time can only occur when we do not know what is going to happen - any convergences between two timelines being evidenced by visions of the future, where the intentions of those from different times are bound to meet at a specific moment, although not fatalistic, occuring as a coincidence as those from either side still had freewill before the event (that was predicted) occured, and did not know what was going to happen, thier interceding timelines creating a paradox that resulted in a specified future concordance.
edit on 6-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

I believe that if one can travel faster than light, they would exceed the bandwidth of thier own existence.

Thus, any ship that unlocks the ability, would not actually travel at all, it would instantaneously shift into another plane of existence, and the occupants would be at a stage of evolution that connects thier minds to the control of the ship.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I see pigs flying in 2012... Where is my news article and ATS thread?

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

The book that made alot of sense to me (after initially making zero sense) was "The Other Sky" by Landi and David. Both so called "experiencers."

As for the 2012 deal and monks....

I think the whole breeding thing being reported is how they are going to save us. In other words, even if our civilization fails (which it will) they have a "backup species" with alot of our dna ready to take control of the planet and continue the spiritual evolution. Mankind seems to have gotten stuck viewing himself as only "conscious" in his physical body. And our physical technology is killing the planet and no one seems to care....

I wouldn't count on a "Golden Age" where we all attain special powers lol. But who knows...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatsumomo

Aliens take out the govt?

No my friend, that is a human problem. And humans must resolve it.

The question is: How do we resolve our differences and make about 200 years of social progress in the next 3 years?

I don't have a lot of confidence....

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join