It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus Christ A Hybrid ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
.and his brother Bob, talking to a lady known as Cathy O'Brien

Cathy O'Brien(Trance-Formation of America) is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch operation.
Trance Formation of America

Quote by William Bennett (Ronald Reagans "Secretary of Education"and his brother Bob...

"Christ was an alien in this land,.......Once he landed in Earth's plane, it was plain to see he was a leader in inter-dimensional travel. We followed his lead since he was the first to slip into Earth's dimension. In Christ's transformation from porpoise to purpose, he lost his will to Earth's demands. He lost his porpoise, so to speak........When Christ emerged from the deep to inhale of Earth's atmosphere, time began ticking. It was not recognized or acknowledged until Christ's passing, however. We began marking time with his death. BC...AD...or is that AC-DC?....No, AC in DC stops time. At any rate, we followed his lead. He referred to you as sheep. He knew you needed to be led. He led us. He led you. He led us to you. We're here to lead you. The transformation is perfected now, updated with the latest in alien technologies whereby we no longer have to follow Christ's course to the grave. We can transcend dimensions free of the confines of Earth's gravitational pull. The time is now, and we are here to lead you. We know your mind. That's how we make you mind. Make you mine. Make you a mind. Make you mine. Journey with me now...."

"This is my brother, Bob. He and I work as one unit. We are alien to this dimension -- two beings from another plane." The high-tech light display swirling around me convinced me I was transforming dimensions with them. A laser of light hit the black wall in front of me, which seemed to explode into a panoramic view of a White House cocktail party -- as though I had transformed dimensions and stood amongst them. Not recognizing anyone, I frantically asked, "Who are these people?"

"They're not people, and this isn't a spaceship," Bennett said. As he spoke, the holographic scene changed ever so slightly until the people appeared to be lizard-like aliens. "Welcome to the second level of the underground. This level is a mere/ (mirror) reflection of the first, an alien dimension. We are from a transdimensional plane that spans and encompasses all dimensions." "Infinite dimensions," Bob injected. "Infinite dimensions spanned simultaneously." Bill said, "No limitations". Bob softly sang, "Let freedom ring". "There truly is no where to run and no where to hide from us. We're who is looking from behind the Eye in the Sky,"

2 of William Bennetts Organizations

EMPOWER.ORG

AVOT.ORG

SIDE NOTE To this day no one whom Cathy O' Brien has named or accused regarding MK Ultra activities & hideous abuses against individuals from prominent leaders in her book has challenged her allegations nor took up legal action against her for character defamation.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Really? Why? Prove your point. Don't just be a jackass.

AD5673 can't becasue his statments are ingorant and only opnion. He brings no facts

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I believe there is much evidence of E.T. contact in the previous ages.. Think about the Maya people.. or was it the Inca.. some of there writings are out of this world.. and Zues hurcules... all the greek gods.. why not aliens? I mean it surley could be possible proof? I dont have any, so Im not going to start preaching it... but the possibility is there.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
No Mary was not abducted, she was told what was going to happen, if you have read the ancient writings you would know God does not do anything without giving a warning first. Are abductees given a warning?
Hybrid? If you consider Adam originally created as a hybrid then it would follow so would Jesus be a hybrid. Jesus would be the same as Adam before Adam sinned.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Do you realize that what you posted about Bill Bennet (if true) is full disclosure?
This is great! No wonder Reagan often said, "What is some outside force....."

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I dont quite know how to reply to this. To me this is absurdity. I dont believe aliens exist. I believe in a creator God, I believe Jesus to be God. Here is some information from www.answersingenesis.org that might help

1. SCIENCE
(a) Never a single contact with an �extra-terrestrial�.

In 1900, the French Academy of Science offered a prize of 100,000 francs for the first person to make contact with an alien civilisation � so long as the alien was not from Mars, because the Academy was convinced that Martian civilisation was an established fact!

Since then, not a trace of �little green men�, or indeed any life, has been found on any of the planets which our probes have been able to explore.

Despite this, a great number of astronomers think that, since life evolved here on earth, it must have evolved near one of the many stars out there. In America SETI (Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence) re-searchers have scanned the sky, looking in vain for signals from intelligent beings.

(b) Conditions must be �just right�.

Life on any planet can only survive in the presence of a great number of very stringent requirements. For example, it must be at the right distance from its sun, so as to be neither too hot nor too cold.

Although one cannot rule out the possibility that planets around other stars may be confirmed at some future point, it is at least extremely improbable that any of them would fulfil all the requirements needed for life. Just having liquid water is completely insufficient, despite the excitement reigning when such was detected as possibly being on the surface of Jupiter�s moon, Europa.

(c) Life cannot form spontaneously anyway.

Without intelligent, creative input, lifeless chemicals cannot form themselves into living things.2 Without this unfounded evolutionary speculation, UFOlogy would not have its present grip on the public imagination.

(d) Vast distances

Even if one assumed the existence of life somewhere else in the universe, a visit by extra-terrestrials to earth, such as is claimed in UFO reports, seems completely impracticable, if not impossible. The distances (and therefore the likely travel times) are unimaginably vast.

The closest star (apart from the sun) to earth, Proxima Centauri is already 40.7 million million kilometres (c. 25 million million miles) away. The Apollo flights took three days to get to the moon. At the same speed one would need 870,000 years to get to this nearest star. Of course, one could accelerate (particularly unmanned) probes to a greater speed. At the incredible speed of one-tenth of the speed of light, the trip would still take 43 years. However, one would need enormous amounts of energy to reach such a speed � energy roughly equivalent to the electricity output of the world�s largest hydroelectric power station for four days (for proof, see Addendum 1).

Furthermore, in every cubic kilometre of space, there are an estimated 100,000 dust particles (made up of silicates and ice) weighing only a tenth of a gram. At such a velocity, colliding with even one of these tiny objects could destroy a spaceship.3

2. THE BIBLE
(a) Scripture does not mention �ET� visits.

The Bible, the revealed written Word of God, teaches that life is only possible through a process of creation. Even if there were other galaxies with planets very similar to Earth, life could only be there if the Creator had fashioned it. If God had done that, and if these beings were going to visit us one day, then He would surely not have left us unenlightened about this.

God has given us rather specific details of the future � for example, the return of Jesus, and some details about the end of the world. The universe will, at some future point, be rolled up like a scroll (Isaiah 34:4, Revelation 6:14). If God had created living beings elsewhere, this would automatically destroy their dwelling place as well. Adam�s sin caused all of creation to be affected by the curse, so why would a race of beings, not of Adam�s (sinful) seed, have their part of creation affected by the Curse, and then be part of the restoration brought about by Christ, the last Adam? All of this would seem exceedingly strange.4

(b) The purpose of the stars.

The reasons stars were made are given to us in several places in the Bible, not only in the well-known Psalm 19 but especially in the Creation account. In Genesis 1:14 we read: �And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.�

We see from this that stars are there for mankind on earth. Add to this the sequence of creation (on the first day the earth, and only on the fourth day all of the stars), and it is easy to see the thrust of the Biblical testimony, that the purpose of creation is uniquely centred on this earth.

3. SO WHAT ABOUT UFOs?

How, then, should one understand the UFO phenomena and all the associated �hype�? In the German magazine Focus, it was recently stated �90% of UFO reports turn out to be humbug, but there is a residual 10% which are not easy to dismiss.�5 �Humbug� refers to natural phenomena such as heavenly bodies, noctilucent clouds, ball lightning, and man-made objects such as glowing blimps.

The article quoted sociologist Gerald Eberlein as saying:

�research has shown that people who are not affiliated with any church, but who claim that they are religious, are particularly susceptible to the possible existence of extra-terrestrials. For them, UFOlogy is a substitute religion.�6
The Bible goes somewhat deeper in this matter, identifying a supplementary cause and effect: 2 Thessalonians 2:9�11:

�Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.�
The Bible gives a description of reality concerning all living things. The living God reveals himself as the Triune One, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. In heaven there are the angels, who also serve mankind on the earth.

There is another reality � that of the devil and the demons. Ephesians 2:2 talks about the �prince of the power of the air�, whose reign is on Earth.

The devil has his own repertoire of deception in the form of various occult practices and a multitude of religious rites. Could it be that, behind those unexplainable reports, is the work of the arch-deceiver?7 UFO reports, by definition, remain nebulous and not identifiable. People who do not know Christ are easily fascinated by all sorts of phenomena which are difficult to explain. For Christians there is Jesus� warning in Matthew 24:4 to �Take heed that no man deceive you.� The best antidote to deception? Paul exhorts us, in 2 Timothy 2:15, to study the Scripture, so we might be �rightly dividing the word of truth�.

Secret bases? � Government cover-ups? �
MANY UFO enthusiasts spread the urban myth of secret U.S. Government experiments on aliens, etc. � an idea reinforced by the movie Independence Day. However, under the inspiration of atheists like the late Carl Sagan, the U.S. government has spent millions of dollars listening �out there� for signs of intelligent ET life. Many other evolutionary humanists, like Sagan, passionately believe that intelligent life has evolved �out there� in addition to earth, and would pounce on any hard evidence for this idea. Consider the recent media frenzy about the �life in Mars rock� fiasco. To imagine that a much more exciting discovery would be kept secret for decades seems beyond credibility.

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i DO believe in Jesus and God but UFO's ARE in the Bible... read Ezikeal chapter 1-2...he describes "wheels" in the sky...

makes u think...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Don't forget the description of what took Elijah up.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I AM an alien...an ET hybrid. In my case, I am a walk-in as well. That may not mean much to you, but if you look up "walk-in" on the Web, it will be explained.
Even the aliens I am in contact with believe in God. They call Him "The Prime Mover of the Universe".
All my experiences have been GOOD. Nothing threatening.
My website:
MINDBOGGLER
members.tripod.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I AM an alien...an ET hybrid. In my case, I am a walk-in as well. That may not mean much to you, but if you look up "walk-in" on the Web, it will be explained.
Even the aliens I am in contact with believe in God. They call Him "The Prime Mover of the Universe".
All my experiences have been GOOD. Nothing threatening.
MINDBOGGLER

I believe yes you could have met angels or demons, Aliens no. There are no aliens, if there were they would be described in creation, Angels are more likely, to think of the technology needed for aliens to travel, they would not have time to have developed tat in a few thousand years, I believe the earth to be as old as the bible indicates btw, a lot of that can be explained at www.answersingenesis.org Aliens are not metioned in the bible the thing in ezekial is a vison. Ill try and find some more information on it soon. Id also be carefull I believe there are 2 powers at work. the devil and God. God is way more powerfull. The bible is said to mention aliens, this is mostly because people interperit it wrong. it uses the word alien meaning forener.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If angels are not terrestrial, meaning not from earth, then they must be non-terrestrial or the word used extra-terrestrial, even EBE.

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
check these too:

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Kewl pictures sugeshotcha, I have seen alot of the old paintings and art work online that show such oddities. Do you have any idea of what era those are from?

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is a site with many paintings from history that seem to have UFO's.

The photo below is from c.6000 BC in Tassili, Sahara Desert, North Africa. They do not look human do they ? Also notice the disk in the sky.

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Fieryice1: The pic I posted before was Madonna_with_Saint_Giovannino_Object from the 15th_Century

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Too right! Joseph wasnt his biological father. Mary was still a vergin yes. Therfore a miracle So that Jesus could be called both:

Fully Human

Fully God

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join