It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus Christ A Hybrid ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
dont scream at me cuz this is only a THEORY if mine...it seems to me that Jesus Christ COULD be a hybrid based on evidence that the church tells us about Him...it says that Christ was born under a VIRGIN named Mary... could Mary have been abducted???... and when this "ANGEL" told Mary that she WOULD have a child, she was told to name Him Jesus Christ...Christ HAD POWERS from "GOD"...maybee the aliens were able to give Him powers by altering His genetic code or however they do it...maybee it was an EXPERIMENT to see how people would react if they had powers...the experiment was a success or failure...

Comments???

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
does any1 agree or have ANY info. on the subject???

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
or maybe there we no aliens involved and he was just the son of god? anythings possible

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Intersting theory.

I personally believe that Jesus was just a regular guy, but a really passionate guy and Bible is just an myth.

If you take this literally, then what about Zeus and Hercules and all other stuff?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i believe that Jesus WAS the son of God but u have 2 question everythang...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i believe that Jesus WAS the son of God but u have 2 question everythang...

true.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:44 AM
link   
He was in a sort of way. I do believe that too.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Another thing which is interresting, is the myth that he had children. All those children were girls it says. Pilots and astronauts fail to get boys, because the y-chromosome doesn't like sudden gravity changes very well.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Jesus was just a dude with a good PR.

'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think it is just as likely, or even more so, than an angel coming down to represent God and get a virgin pregnant. How could an angel get Marry pregnant for God? Wouldn't the angel have to have the seed of God? So would this be like artificial insemination? That would kind of sound like alien intervention to me. The question of how an angel could do this for God has to be answered. Why would it be done like this? If God can do anything on his own then he could just place the seed in her on his own. It could just be in there one day and then an angel or God himself could explain what is going on. The angel doing this for God is very strange the more you think about it and one could go on for a while talking about it.

I think that Jesus was a very important person regardless. I tend to think that he was a very special person born from a woman who cheated on her man and needed a crazy story to save her hide, or that he was an alien hybrid. I'm not educated enough on the subject to decide on which I believe of the two. I have read a lot but both seem just as likely to me. I believe in aliens and their contact with humans but I'm not yet sure if this includes the story of Jesus. I will have to keep doing research and maybe my further research will send me in another direction altogether.

It's also important to mention that the new testiment is not as recognized by all faiths as the old testiment is. The new testiment is what makes Christianity so diffferent from many other religons. It's where things start to change. The old testiment seems to be more of a history that most religions will agree with, for the most part and with small differences here and there. Maybe the New Testiment gives us valuable info on Jesus and maybe some of it is wrong? There must be a reason that other religions question Jesus being the true son of God. I'm not saying that those religions are right or wrong, I'm just saying keep an open mind instead of giving in to the dogma of Christianity without thinking for yourself. I just hope that people believe in something that will help them to grow as an individual, not close their mind.

A good question that people with an open mind will not be so quick to dismiss. The Bible can just as easily be interpreted as being about aliens as it can be being about an omnipotent God.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Mandalorianwarrior]

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Mandalorianwarrior]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
maybe 'GOD' was the alien who knows?

ME

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
they see ALL . . .

I'm with you on this one, and I have believed it for quite some time.

Considering the way Eve was "made" (cloned) and not of the original "creation" it is certainly possible that Jesus was of an angelic/alien nature. And concidering the way he taught and thought and the way he was brought into this world, it is the only thing that makes ANY kind of sense.

When Jesus says he is monogentic of the Father why would we not believe him? Besides, man can induce pregnancy on a virgin today!

There are some good clues in the Bible that supports this theory, and maybe I will be back to post those passages.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
He was a mortal/immortal hybrid. Which was the secret to the Ressurection.

Now don't go asking me about Lazarus. I think he might have been an alien or something.

DC

ME

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
About Lazarus . . . Why did Jesus cry?

a. Because the people did not believe in his power to raise Lazarus or have faith.

b. Death was no matter to Jesus, and he realized then the pain that was caused by him taking his time to get to Lazarus.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The OMEGA File
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCES

[The following are scriptorial passages to consider, which 'might' be interpreted as being supportive of some of the information within this file. All passages are from the KING JAMES version of the Bible]:

Acts 2:19
"And I will show wonders in heaven ABOVE, and signs in the earth BENEATH; blood, and fire, and vapor of smoke."

Amos 9:3
"And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the SERPENT, and he shall bite them."

I Corinthians 10:9
"Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of SERPENTS."

II Corinthians 11:3
"But fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through HIS SUBTILTY, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

Ecclesiastes 1:9-11
"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be: and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun. "Is there any thing whereof it maybe said, See, this is new? It hath been already of old time, which was before us. "There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after."

Ecclesiastes 7:29
"Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out MANY INVENTIONS."

Ephesians 2:2
"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience."

Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in HIGH PLACES."

Genesis 3:1
"Now the serpent was MORE SUBTIL than ANY beast of the field which the Lord God had made..."

Genesis 3: 4-5,13
"And the serpent SAID unto the woman, Ye SHALL NOT surely die: "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes SHALL BE opened, and ye SHALL BE as gods, knowing good and evil... "And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, THE SERPENT BEGUILED [DECIEVED] ME, and I did eat."

Genesis 14-15
"And the Lord God said unto THE SERPENT, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above EVERY BEAST of the field; and upon thy belly SHALT thou go, and dust SHALT thou eat all the days of thy life: "And I will put ENMITY between thee and the woman, and between THY SEED and HER SEED; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel."

Genesis 8:19
"EVERY beast, EVERY creeping thing, and EVERY foul, and whatsoever creepeth upon the earth, after their kinds, went forth out of the ark."

Isaiah 14:13-14
"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ASCEND into heaven, I will exalt my throne ABOVE THE STARS of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north, "I will ascend ABOVE THE HEIGHTS of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

The rest

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

dont scream at me cuz this is only a THEORY if mine...it seems to me that Jesus Christ COULD be a hybrid based on evidence that the church tells us about Him...it says that Christ was born under a VIRGIN named Mary... could Mary have been abducted???... and when this "ANGEL" told Mary that she WOULD have a child, she was told to name Him Jesus Christ...Christ HAD POWERS from "GOD"...maybee the aliens were able to give Him powers by altering His genetic code or however they do it...maybee it was an EXPERIMENT to see how people would react if they had powers...the experiment was a success or failure...

Comments???

this post made me realize...how are we suppose to deny ignorance if 75% of the members are ignorant themselves.

Peace, TSK

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Comments???

it is very possible, but it wouldn't only have been Jesus, many other religious messengers seem to have incidents in their stories that would suggest "alien" involvement. it is very possible that our gods could be aliens...who still are sons/creations of "GOD" the ONE, and ONLY.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I see connection..........

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Sorry, but thats just plain stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Really? Why? Prove your point. Don't just be a jackass.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join