It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50th Anniversary of Eisenhower Disappearance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Fifty years ago, on February 20, 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower was mysteriously missing for a day during a golf vacation in Palm Springs, California. The legend is that he made a secret trip to a nearby Air Force base to meet two extraterrestrials. At first he was declared dead, then it was announced that he went to the dentist. But since he left at night, without telling anyone where he was going, people have always been suspicious. The trip was billed as a vacation, although it came up very suddenly. The president had taken a vacation in Georgia less than a week before. A motorcade was observed entering Muroc Air Force Base (now Edwards) on the night of the president's disappearance. The base was also the scene of many extraordinary UFO sightings, but none were reported on the night in question. In the Washington Post, Peter Carlson writes that one of the biggest mysteries about that day is that Ike was reported as being dead. The Associated Press ran a story saying, "Pres. Eisenhower died tonight of a heart attack in Palm Springs." Two minutes later, they retracted the story and said he went to the dentist. It's unlikely that someone would confuse these two events. What does a dentist have to say? James Mixson wrote and article for the November 1995 issue of the Bulletin of the History of Dentistry titled "A History of Dwight D. Eisenhower's Oral Health."

He says Ike�s dental records show that on the night of February 20, 1954, Ike chipped the porcelain cap of his "upper left central incisor" and it was repaired by Dr. Francis A. Purcell, who died in 1974. "The lack of a dental record from Purcell's office," Mixson says, "has helped fuel belief in this UFO encounter." But "the President had well-documented difficulties with this crown."

Article
www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is a thread on this already....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Sorry Gazrok but I an not going to search out the other thread since this one is right here.

According to a report on the net and the writings by Col Phillip Corso, �a highly decorated officer that served in Eisenhower�s National Security Council alluded to a treaty signed by the Eisenhower administration with extraterrestrials in his memoirs. He wrote: �We had negotiated a kind of surrender with them [extraterrestrials] as long as we couldn�t fight them. They dictated the terms because they knew what we most feared was disclosure.�

Myself as a human feel all warm and fuzzy now, knowing a governmental head signed a surrender on behalf of all humans on earth.

In doing some research of ancient writings it is apparent that the warring ET�s, in particular the LOSERS were forced to Earth, that would make earth the Prison Planet Earth and those that Eisenhower signed a surrender with were the LOSERS. I feel even more warm and fuzzy now, knowing that the human races best interest rests with heads of governments and these so called clandestine groups.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
If you had continued with Corso's book though, you would have seen that he now feels we have been able to achieve a stalemate with the aliens, and it is no longer a case of surrender (a term Corso didn't exactly use)....

Personally, other data seems to reinforce this idea...
Sorry about the other thread reference, just that there was some good discussion on it there also...

Here's the link, so you don't have to search....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i think this is totally real i mean people have been seeing ufos since forever.....but how can one president sign a surrender for everyone on earth??? what if the other countries didnt want to surrender then wed have a problem

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I will only say this about:

Originally posted by CookieMonster000
but how can one president sign a surrender for everyone on earth???

I do not see many countries disputing with the USA and surviving to talk about it.

I think if investigated more Gazrok, that stalemate would only be a perceived stalemate. Things (situations) have got far worse since 1997.

Thank You, for the url to the other thread, yes there are interesting statements posted.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ahh, but perception IS reality in politics...

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Maybe in their own small little minds. It still does not justify anything, where is accountability?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Locking this thread, as another on the subject was started first.

top topics

join