It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killing Americans Is Iran's Policy

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylight
All of this coming from a south african. They've got a great track record for human rights, whites and africans alike.

And if you can explain how this is relevant to the crimes of the US government , which incidentally supported and propped up the racist South-African regime, then i suppose i can start to apologise for all the things i wasn't alive to be directly responsible for.

It's good to see you focusing on other peoples problems instead of the ones at home, kudos.

It wouldn't concern me if US taxpayer money did not go directly to the South-African security police as it did to so many other murderous regimes everywhere. People would ideally love to concentrate on their own problems but it's hard to resolve such problems when they are in large part created and sustained from the outside.

I'm glad you've taken time out of your busy schedule to spread anti-American hate.

I don't hate anyone and i most certainly don't waste such energy intensive emotions on desperately ignorant people such as yourself. Frankly you would have to understand your actions and well informed motives before i could feel anything but pity over your passive support for global economic, and sometimes just pure, terrorism. And if you stick around you might find that i am rarely so busy that i won't attempt to correct such large volumes of nonsense.

Go clean up your own country before you worry about what we're doing.

The moment we get others to take their hands out of our business we might have some chance of cleaning up this country but until then at least a few understands the common origin of the problems that plagues the third world.

Stellar

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bgaty

ACCEPT THAT YOU DID NOT READ THE SOURCE FULLY... AND I WILL REQUOTE MYSELF , (ORGINALLY WAS MANSON322'S QUOTE:
as usual propagnada BS from an american poster ..
also fact is that most americans are arrogant , and use propanganda to hide their war crimes against humanity
have you ever seen journalist John Pilger 's documentary "War on democracy , do see it and , you wil realise how USA has murdered millions in latin America and across the world
the entire documentary
have you ever seen journalist John Pilger's war on democracy:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
also a link on CIA sponsored terror:
www.youtube.com...

what about the millions of Red indians you murdered alongside the spanish eh?
millions of vietnamese,philpinos ,latinos murdered , what about CIA drugs black ops ???
what about the democracies you overthroew , like in iran and people like Shah

[edit on 6-5-2008 by BrezhnevX]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
Yes, George W. Bush has gone on the news so many times talking about how he wanted to wipe Iraq off the map. In fact, he wants to do it so badly he decided to rebuild their country just so he can do it all over again. I've heard Khameni and Alamindijad (sp) say they wanted every Israellite dead.

Can you cite a source for these claims? I'd be very interested in reading where and when they said that. All I can remember is them calling for the current Israeli regime to be wiped from the pages of history, not that the country should be physically destroyed or anyone killed.

And as for the US government not being terroristic in nature, you have to admit it has definitely committed acts of terrorism in the past. Guatemala springs to mind, when the CIA bombed Guatemalan civilians in order to instil fear. That is the dictionary definition of terrorism. Not to mention "Shock and Awe", obviously defined to scare the pants of the Iraqi people, again - terrorism. And then there's the classic example - Hiroshima and Nagasaki. What else was that but an act of terrorism designed to scare the Japanese population into compliance. The US government isn't as terroristic as, say, Al Qaida, but they sure as hell resort to terrorism when it suits them. Don't think they're above it - they occasionally love it. The screwed up thing is Al Qaida doesn't have a permanent seat at the UN security council and the largest military in the world. I expect them to be terrorists, but when the US does it, it makes me ask the question "shouldn't the US be above doing this?".

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
[edit on 6/5/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Bad ol Iranians. Why I'd like to show them a thing or two. (old man with pants cinched around nipples jiggling change). Ya, there ya go. Heathenous devils.
Can I get off this planet now? please.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Geezus John...

I got red wine up my nose and all over my t-shirt, and at $70 a bottle, thats a lot to waste

Also, I fairly pissed myself...So, I'm sending you the dry cleaning bill for the couch and my pants

Seriously tho, a timely post in a thread that has become a bit heavier than it should have...

Peace and take care

Tony

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppskylight
Go clean up your own country before you worry about what we're doing.

Isn't that kinda hypocritical for you to say that, yet our own country is falling apart and we continue to meddle in everyone elses business?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join