It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Dreams

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Maybe you should try doing the opposite of what the deceiver says...

If he says kill this man... love him... or do it to the demon.

Of course, only if you are comfortable with it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
this is apart from the theme of this thread but check out my youtube channel *i need views*
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ciaranmccann
ok im back. i am still ahving my dreams but there a little diffrent now.
i have had two very disturbing dreams where i have been doing some terribal things like ripping numerous amounts of men apart and shooting my sister.

That's a beast, but know what you mean. Last night was rough on me dreamwise...but it's the way it goes. For me I try to pull out consistent themes and check myself to try to figure out why they are as they are. A lot of times we're witness to what we fear, sometimes what we love.

these are things that i would never think of doing EVER! now, in most of my dreams, some sort of demon has spoken to me or has made contact to me. in these two, there have not but i could see one in my first dream standing on the roof of my house looking at me killing the men, and in my second dream i thought i could hear voices in my head telling me to kill my sister.

On a positive note, as least you know it isn't your own idea to do these things. I think evil has more rein on these things than in the real world which is why they use it as a point of attack.

they are different as i feel i have given into him and turned away from god, but it is the complete opposite in reality. now that i think of it, i could'nt control my actions when i shot my sisterand bawling my eyes out afterwards. i dont know, mabe a dream-possetion?
thanks for all your help

Okay, that's weird. I have the same theme going on, repeated last night. I believe in any nightmare, there's a bad guy. It's the one we fear most turning evil. Maybe for us the ones we're afraid of most is ourselves? It's a humbling thought that perhaps makes us pay closer attention to how we affect those around it. I think also for me it's fear of being separated from God and doing wrong things out of my control to those I love who think it's me doing it. I had been doing a lot of thinking about how I've treated those around me recently. Perhaps that had a part in it.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freelogic

I agree with the idea. Even if you regularly have no control at all, somtimes you can break hrough with control in a dream, if something shocking happens. And is it not shocking when you are asked to do such things? Conspire to defy the beast, making up your mind before you go back to dreams; demons will go away when they are shown who's boss. There is no reason why he should have any power over you. Show him.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
Conspire to defy the beast, making up your mind before you go back to dreams; demons will go away when they are shown who's boss. There is no reason why he should have any power over you. Show him.

I'm going to politely disagree with relying on yourself as a dream warrior. If you're going to go into it believe you personally can overpower demons, prepare to get your @ss kicked. While your at it, may as well walk down a dark city street at night and shake your fist at the muggers.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

And i'll respectfully disagree with you as well. I'll kick the muggers' a**es as well. No, seriously though. Have you fought with things? Before? I must know, now. If not relying on yourself, what DO you do? I can guarantee, pretty much whetever you say, i'll disagree.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
DREAM UPDATE!!!
iv had another dream (jesus, this coud be a tv show) but this time i wasnt in my house as usual, i was in a hospital. i wasnt contacted by any demons, but there was one loose in the building, possesing and killing people. it started off like a harmless ghost, or somthing, just banging objects but as soon as it starting possesing people things just got dangerous.
it must have killed about three people before i woke up. unlike my last dream, i have started back to fighting them (i think i should start back at it). i can remember standing outside the building and seeing a blue-grey-black cloud circling the hospital.
im not sure if this was a diffrent dream, but before it all happened i was walking out of mass in my local chuch. now that i am writing this, i think i lured the demon near to the church because i can remember standing at the door to it and him outside the gates. *(its amazing that everything is unfolding from the back of my mind as i write)* then i woke up,but i think i had a knife in my hand about to stab the demon before i woke up.
thanks for all the help. even if you cant help, i hope you will learn somthing from my experiences.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelogic
Maybe you should try doing the opposite of what the deceiver says...

If he says kill this man... love him... or do it to the demon.

Of course, only if you are comfortable with it.

Very good advice.

The more you do the opposite of what they say the weaker their hold on you becomes. When their hold on you becomes very small you start to understand yourself, your inner most desires and then have the willpower to do what you really want.

It's a battle of willpower. If you win, you find yourself and your fulfilment.

Been there, done that, wore the t-shirt, told the story.

Remember that the demons have choice and you need to tame them to follow your thinking and not theirs. Problem is when you are both in harmony with the 'wrong' type of thinking...

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Very nicely put, Jinni. I will still reccomend also that you try to fight them/it off, and know that you do have power enough to make it go away. (Besides, they're YOUR dreams. IT is the invader. You have the right to kick it out, and there is no reason why you should not have power in that state!)

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

And i'll respectfully disagree with you as well. I'll kick the muggers' a**es as well.

Good luck with that, they're usually the ones with the gun. I have this disagreement at the Kung-Fu school as well. We train hard, but I've never seen anyone dodge a bullet.

No, seriously though. Have you fought with things? Before? I must know, now.

Yes, else I'd be a silent observer on the topic.

If not relying on yourself, what DO you do? I can guarantee, pretty much whetever you say, i'll disagree.

With such expectation, how could I possibly provide a pleasant surprise?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

DREAM UPDATE!!!
iv had another dream (jesus, this coud be a tv show) but this time i wasnt in my house as usual, i was in a hospital. i wasnt contacted by any demons, but there was one loose in the building, possesing and killing people. it started off like a harmless ghost, or somthing, just banging objects but as soon as it starting possesing people things just got dangerous.
it must have killed about three people before i woke up. unlike my last dream, i have started back to fighting them (i think i should start back at it). i can remember standing outside the building and seeing a blue-grey-black cloud circling the hospital.
im not sure if this was a diffrent dream, but before it all happened i was walking out of mass in my local chuch. now that i am writing this, i think i lured the demon near to the church because i can remember standing at the door to it and him outside the gates. *(its amazing that everything is unfolding from the back of my mind as i write)* then i woke up,but i think i had a knife in my hand about to stab the demon before i woke up.
thanks for all the help. even if you cant help, i hope you will learn somthing from my experiences.

All sounds about right, except the knife unless it's symbolic. If it wasn't, I could probably tell how that dream ends. U2U if interested, no sense in posting it here since there's a pattern of "how wrong I am" going on. I wouldn't try to solo these chums or believe your 'inner strength' will deliver you. Certainly there's a way to test this and it's both disappointing and dishearting to see just how quickly it folds. Again this is friendly warning, you're certainly able to choose your thoughts and actions.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by saint4God]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
yeah, i just find some of the comments funny. the only inner strength i have comes from the man upstairs.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
ive had another dream. it was very short, but it was fairly disturbing. i was in a small town being chased by a giant serpant of some sort and it was breathing fire. it was fairly scary but i woke up just before it ate me. i dont know about you lot but i am seeing a pattern in my dreams that i am having them every friday night and i wale up at exactly 6am.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What is the time frame when you have these dreams? Is it today's time or another "era?"

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
thats an interesting question. sometimes it is in this time and others are in ine recent past, i even think that the hospital dream was set in 1973 (i dunno, i just got that feeling in the dream)

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think you know how to interpret these dreams more than you think you do. Start first with the literal. Then take what that can possibly represent. I'd ask yourself where the state of your soul is. Are you secured in your afterlife? Or just wasting time until the serpent eats you?

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The Exorcist was released in 1973.
Weird huh?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
hello friend I'm sorry to hear of your trouble. first off there are two possible explinations for what i read. first and most likely is you do know about all the things you were dreaming about. as in you know some simple latin and what you have heard in movies and maby church and all the other things that you had happen in your dreams are memories in your mind and feelings that your brain is having a heack of a time filing away.

second and less likely option and god am i sorry if it is option B. is that your mind while sleeping is in contact with something. what these somethings are your guess is as good as mine however. i can tell you this much from personal experiance. if this is not normal dreams there will be some symptoms.

First is fear & paralisis more then likely between sleep and awake "which is scientificaly explanable" and possibly while awake in very advanced stages and this indicates bad things

Second a feeling during waking that your not alone. this is possibly a bad sign
of something real or just paranoia. one way to tell is did you have the feeling before you read this and got creped out. if its after i may have just scared ya

Third anger and unclear thinking for no reason. in urself and others around you. This is a super tricky one to spot. but if you find yourself muddled. or pissed for no reason other then the good ol bevis and butthead reason "man I'm angry at numbers because there are too many of them" this is also a symptom

Last but not least manifesting. if you hear obvious footsteps "not creaking the whole bloody world creaks and there is nothing but gravity causing it" or ya may see someone that isnt really there. or you may see an standing shadow about 5-8 feet. if you see a person thing "doppleganger or familiar" then thats trouble. if you see an freestanding and walking shadow while waking and you can see it for more then 1/10th of a second. you are in danger they can hurt you or worse. but again at the time you will know it because of the mind blowing fear and possible paralisis you will experiance "note you can break the paralisis it is possible but difficult.

If it is option A stop watching scary movies and researching the occult on line and digging too deep into dreams =) get your butt to church and spend some days in the sun petting bunnies. good info in brain good dreams while proscessing good info.

If it is option B SEEK GOD do not pass go do not collect 200$. stop all dealings in occult witchcraft or wiccan do not put your faith in any of those you cant escape a flood by throwing water at it. get right with god immediately contact a priest or pastor if ya dont know how. then once right with god, get help hopefully from a good priest or pastor. "dont be a tough guy spiritually if you are dealing with real deal it will not be an easy fight unless god decides to fight the battle for you instead of with you"when picking help you preferably want the pastor or priest that when you tell him the full story insists on praying with you on the spot and has a look in his eyes like dang it not again this is gonna hurt.

If it is hidden option C and you do any drugs then stop doing drugs then posting.

Lastly i do know a bit of latin and that prayer is an exorcism.
Good luck and god bless

PS. if what I'm I said has never happened to you please dismiss me as an entertaining loony.

PPS. rocks, crystals, charms, flags, books, crosses, salt, iron, water, magnets, cheetoes, and cookies have about the same affect on keeping a real whatever the heack those things are at bay or contained. whats more important is your mental and spiritual stability.

SUBMIT to god and resist the devil and he Will flee from you.
James 4:7

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
your reply has had the most information that relates to me.
for years i have had the feeling that i am being watched and in the last few months i have been thinking i was seeing shadows out of the side of my eye but when i look at it ,its gone.
we have carpet in our house everywhere and when i was young i could hear really slow footsteps along the hall.
the main reason i started this thread was to get help with these dreams, but shortly before i began this i always got the feeling there was someone in the room with me, especially at night in my room.
i never realised that these dreams could have an effect in reality.

while im here i had another dream last friday night.
a large man with black eyes was chasing me. there wasnt much that stood out in it except the black eyes (and the fact he looked like Clint Eastwood).
i can also remember being in a room with 2 other men and what i can describe as 3 "demon women". they too had black eyes. i can remember walking into the roomand seeing the other two men standing over the bodies of 2 of the women and the last woman was in the corner cursing the 2 men for what they did to her sisters (i presumed that they exorcised the two women on the ground). I can then remember a large flash of brilliant white light and then i woke up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join