It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret information exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

It is proven that you WONT understand because you didnt get back to subject which I so simply wanted you to understand to do.

So why try? If you wont act on what is way understandable, then you're being wisely evil with knowledge.

Knowledge of good and evil can be used wisely for good or used wisely for evil. You prove to be a person of and for corruption in the internet world. A cyber punk that will stop at nothing to be for anti-intelligence. I represent intelligence that wont be undermined by the likes of any one like you.

Why dont you ditch the mask already? Just state your true intent in this thread which you obviously chose not to stick to subject in.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

It is proven that you WONT understand because you didnt get back to subject which I so simply wanted you to understand to do.

I asked you a fair an reasonable question. Please answer it as it will lead to a better understanding of where you are coming from.

So why try? If you wont act on what is way understandable, then you're being wisely evil with knowledge.

Why try what? Answering a straightforward question?

Knowledge of good and evil can be used wisely for good or used wisely for evil.

Knowledge of good and evil, are we in the garden of eden and are you offering m fruit from a tree or something?

You prove to be a person of and for corruption in the internet world. A cyber punk that will stop at nothing to be for anti-intelligence. I represent intelligence that wont be undermined by the likes of any one like you.

You're calling me a corrupt person crusading for the cause of idocy, eh? Thats quite an insult! And entirely baseless. You definetly don;t represent intelligence because you seem unable to answer a simple question and believe that by me asking you a question I am 'undermining' your intelligence. How do you undermine intelligence?

Why dont you ditch the mask already? Just state your true intent in this thread which you obviously chose not to stick to subject in.

My true intent is to find out exactly what you are talking about in the thread. My method was simple. I asked you. You said nothing. I asked if English was your first language, because if it was not, then it makes sense that what you are typing doesn;tmake a lot of sense to people with a better grasp of the language. You either didn;tunderstand the question or decided not to actually answer, and since then you have been defelecting my qustions by saying I'm off topic and not talking about the subject. I am.

I have plainly asked you what exactly the subject is about beyond what we have collectively gathered on the previous page, and I have asked you about your grasp of the language to further the understanding of the readers of this thread.

Can I be any more clear?...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Any one know who invented the envelope that took a licking to seal?

^^And surely any one can understand that question so that they may answer it if they know the answer.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeah could be play doe but finger prints? Since childhood!! Durning summer they might, but watching the the tapped phones could do internet listings.

Areas of concern for some of the x-military working for them. The Postal sevice hires most.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Any one know who invented the envelope that took a licking to seal?

Some background on the envelope.

Postal museum

I suppose you are implying they foresaw DNA testing in the 19th century.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This ridiculous theory assumes that there is a return sender address on each envelope.

There are much easier methods of obtaining DNA records... mandatory blood tests to combat viruses, for military service etc etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
This ridiculous theory assumes that there is a return sender address on each envelope.

There are much easier methods of obtaining DNA records... mandatory blood tests to combat viruses, for military service etc etc.

I dont think there is a single person that grew up in the U.S. that never ever put the return address on an envelope that did or didnt require a licking.

Are you the one who has never?

Plus, your penmenship on the envolpe (to: etc and/or from: etc writen) they may have a prolife on with or without your DNA collected.

It's so accurate that it's you on those jury summons letters where you have to hand write in provided spaces on the return letter. There they (the federal gov) can accurately match DNA and/or penmenship to a specific person most surely.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Mabus]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join