It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret information exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You should have realized:

1. that the Secret Service is a best kept secret society.

2. U.S. Mailboxes of the Federal Government are handless arms for what carries passengers' images, marks (penmenships), names, numbers, numbers of names of a person, and in cases DNA (fools do lick to seal envalopes, do they not?).

^^Occasionally ppl get mail that seems to have been unsealed, right? Well you should understand that it could have been to get someone's DNA. For what? A profile of all who send you mail, and this would be used for who knows what.

But know this, that hypothetically they had known being what watch you would summer, they would have "would have" disreguarded BEING their house (your's) to be brother 'close other's name' ('you') up.

When you're up with a 1up (which defined what happens in a video game switched into real life), they are down with a -1down and scatter away.

Who are "they"? The unclean and foul who wash in the blood of you.

Do any of you with wisdom have anything to add to the secret information? If so, do add to the type of this prophecy.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus

But know this, that if the they had known being what watch you would summer, they would have "would have" disreguarded BEING their house (your's) to be brother 'close other's name' ('you') up.

Can you clarify what this means? I didn't follow this at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Yes, you have been providing your DNA to the Federal goverment from any given time from ago. They have been working around any obvious way to obtain it by you.

Isnt there a law saying you cant mail bio agents? Well saliva is one (is it not?) which would have given them legal authority to it of you.

By the way #3: the Maya calender. It has May in it for a reason. May is the name of either a female or a calender date. It's almost May already. Close then it is.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
By any chance are you composing your posts in another language and then using a translator to transpose them into english? I only ask because your style of writing reminds me of the results I often get when using a translator.

At any rate, I'm having a very difficult time understanding your meaning.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
By any chance are you composing your posts in another language and then using a translator to transpose them into english? I only ask because your style of writing reminds me of the results I often get when using a translator.

At any rate, I'm having a very difficult time understanding your meaning.

It takes wisdom to read the knowlegde given in any post by any one. There is no school that teaches wisdom. So certain are just out of luck in life because life will proceed with or without them understanding how to know information.

If someone write this:

k
c
a
b

^^I take it only someone with wisdom would understand it implies "back". Someone without wisdom would fail on understanding such. I cant teach you wisdom because that is only self-learned in life.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i have not yet learned this "wisdom" you speak of. so i do not understand except for the part of DNA on envelopes.

but at anyrate i do like the 2 avatars showing,. hypnotoad and systemik i think are thier names.

if there is any way to enlighten me on the hidden meaning of this post, please do.

[edit on 4/28/2008 by keeff]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Well, I tried reading your post backwards and it still sounded like gibberish...
Any other suggestions?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Who else got secret information?

Spill the beans already!

By the way, I find it odd ppl give stars to ignorance. I mean, if certain ppl dont understand something what in hell would make a person give them a star for being ignorant of something? Rewarding ignorance is what the cowardly tend to do.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
sorry but you lost me at number one. What are you talking about? i dont know if anyone knows what your talking about.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Well, if ignorance means I can't make out what you're saying, then colour me ignorant. Further, you implied reading backwards was wisdom, so I tried that to see if I could make out your reasoning, but still failed.
So I'm stuck.
Could you try writing it out slowly and deliberately so you may more accurately convey your idea(s)? I know it's a bane to encounter people who like proper english, but some narrow-minded people like myself tend to think that it is a reflection on the quality of thought behind the post. If you can't be troubled by proper grammar, why would one be troubled to take it seriously. There are certainly exceptions to this I am willing to grant for various reasons, but it is usually a reliable rule of thumb.
The spell check is built into the board for your convenience. Unfortunately, correct grammar will require some additional thought. While you're at it you might consider perhaps adding something prophetic to your "prophecy"

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
Who else got secret information? Spill the beans already!

Okay Mabus, at the risk of fueling any paranoid delusion disorders, I will take a shot.

1. Most of what is happening in this world, which appears random to us, is actually a complex code that we are observing, but not comprehending at all. We are like dogs watching two humans converse – with some vague partial perception of what is happening around us – but with no real understanding, or even ability to understand.

2. One of the starkest examples of this hidden and coded subtext is actually right here, in the forums and threads of ATS. We think that this is a forum for UFO and Conspiracy theory. That is naive. What we actually have here are complex ciphers of message that are beyond our ability to comprehend. There is a hidden and a secret meaning to very many messages being posted here. I am not sure that everyone posting here is really human.

Now – all of this may be true, and there isn’t much way to disprove what I’m saying. All you can really claim is that you “think I am wrong” because “it doesn’t seem likely”. But that is a totally subjective on your part.

What I have written above, is known as a “non-bizarre” delusion.

See here.

I’m not suggesting that anything I wrote above is actually true. But I may be lying to you. (I’m not, by the way, but that is hard to prove also.)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

So you are saying your name is Subam and your DNA is in an envelope?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hypothetically it were POSSIBLE, they would decieve the very elect.

Any who read this thread can see these ppl BRIGHTLY as devils with the same mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Typing incoherently doesn't make you wise.

Whatever you are trying to say, spit it out without the ridiculous Yoda-esque ramblings please.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well this all sounds like gibberish to me. Typing stupidly has no wisdom to it at all. Is english not your native language? That would allow this to be less non-sensical. I get DNA in envelope, sure, but what on earth else are you actually talking about?...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

Proove it aint english.

I bet you cant because every word is in english.

So back to subject. Got any secret info? Post it. Saying anything more would make them out as stupid being of evil.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

That doesn't even make any sense. sorry, I mean it makes about as much sense as the rest of your writing here. I asked you a question quite clearly, that you obviously didn't understand, which to me, answers the question nicely. But for your sake, i'll ask it again in simpler terms:

Is the english language your first spoken and written language? I.e. is english the predominant language you use and converse in, in whatver country you come from?...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vector J

I was right! Ha!

You cant proove it's not english.

Until you can proove it's not english then neither will I answer your question.

Now back to subject. And that goes for all of you who would rather bicker.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Congratulations, you are indeed typing english words! Were I to type 'quelle sorte de musique aimez-vous?' they would indeed be french words, but that wouldn't mean that french if my first language and as such if you saw me type out an entire post in french, and pretending for a moment that you are a native french speaker, and you couldn;tunderstand what I was saying, you would be well within your rights to ask me what the bloody hell I was talking about and I could quite clearly not defend myself by saying that you couldn't prove that the wordsI was typing weren;t in french. Don't you see, that doesn;t mean anything?

Here's an easy one, what country are you in and what is your nationality?...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Ok, english is not my mothertongue (lol) but I understand at least this part:

They want you to lick at unsealed envelopes, so that they get your DNA when you send the envelope back.
And because they have your adress and stuff, they are able to ascribe the DNA to you.

But I have no Idea what the part with the brother and the part with the people who wash in your blood means???

And what the hell does this have to do with a prophecy and the maya??? (lol)

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Kaleon]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join