It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Architects of the NWO were Noah's Sons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Stormdancer777

mind elaborating?
I mean yes, and? We can find the solution to this puzzle together if we work at it. But to get this idea any creedence at all were going to need some shred of proof.

I know I am bad, very very bad,
it would go back farther then Noah however, I started going through thousands of pages of information I have researched on this subject, it might take a while.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I looked everywhere for this information the other day,

Finally,

'Mitochondrial Eve' Research: Humanity Was Genetically Divided For 100,000 Years
www.sciencedaily.com...

The human race was divided into two separate groups within Africa for as much as half of its existence, the team was trying to understand the timing and dynamics of the split into at least two separate groups.Researchers believe that about 60,000 years ago, modern humans started their epic journeys to populate the world. This time period has been the primary focus of anthropological genetic research. However, relatively little is known about the demographic history of our species over the previous 140,000 years in Africa.

MtDNA, inherited down the maternal line, was used in 1987 to discover the age of the famous “Mitochondrial Eve,” the most recent common female ancestor of everyone alive today. This work has since been extended to show unequivocally that “Mitochondrial Eve” was an African woman who lived sometime during the past 200,000 years. Truly an epic drama, written in our DNA."

Truly an epic drama, written in our DNA."
What are your thoughts?

[edit on 093030p://bMonday2008 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hello friends. I've been thinking about the ark for a while now and I believe that this is the key to bringing all of us together, all religions, and all people to see that we are all one. I am actually producing a documentary film on this right now I hope to post soon. Let me give you my thoughts, but let me preface this with saying, a key to understanding things for me, has been going back to the word for word translation of the Hebrew. The Hebrew and Aramaic words encompass much more meaning then the English translations give. Also, I have read the bible a few times and have always noticed that it is basically the same story over and over again, with new names and places. When I began studying the Mayans, I realized that many of the Mayan words are very similar to the Hebrew words. (I.E. Yacob Mayan, Yacov Hebrew) This got me thinking that the bible must be a story inside a story inside a story, just like the Mayans count down their calander. Also at the end of Genesis, It says that this is the Geological annuls of "ALL the Hosts of Heaven in the day they were created", So all of the stories being so similar all of the sudden rang true, as one containing another, each one providing more character to the next. Hence, fall of man, death of able, flood, tower of babel, slavery in egypt, babylon, and so on are just rings inside of one another. That being said let me get to my points on noahs ark.

1st Noah is from No-akh and means "REST". On the seventh day "G-d" rested. So, "G-d" found Rest righteous and made his "Covenant"(means passing between two pieces of flesh) with "REST" and his sons. Noakh had three sons, first Shem (means Name) who was of a Red colored skin. Next was Yawfith or Japith (means Expansion) who was white. Last was cHam (means Hot by way of habitat who was Black/Blue complextion. I believe these were different root races in different places. RED WHITE AND BLUE.

2nd When the King James Bible was being translated, the word Kopher, was unknown by the translators so they used the closest word they could find which in greek is Kuparisson, which means Cypress, hence inserting "Wood" behind it. Kopher or Kephar actually means "STONE" and not wood. G-d said to Noakh AND his Sons (ben,Carbuncal,Masons,Builders of the name) to make for yourself an ARC and PITCH it (slant) inside and outside in Baetlys basalt slate (butiman). 3 OF hundreds in length, over 50 the width, by 30 RISE or Accent. I believe the numbers were ratios and not measurements. Also a cubit is a volume and not a length. All around the world are Pyramids and people have no clue why they were made. They are the ARC's of REST(Tombs) I believe. It would explain why they are there and also why we have Megalithic stone land marks all around the world. G-d told Noah and his sons to set up "landmarks" when they exited to remind them what he had done and of there covenant. Also, the lord told them to make 3 stories inside. Pyramids have three stories. He told them to make an opening in the side and at the top. Pyramids have openings on the sides and porthole near the top. He told them to store with them all of the food they had harvested to feed them and the animals. Look at what was inside of the pyramids before they were sacked.

3rd The foundations of the earth had not opened before this time and there was just a mist that rose up and watered the earth, so the ocean floors were not filled yet. Why do you think they never tell us what's in the oceans. We know more about space than our oceans. I believe the dino's, which means (Diablo, Devils) were the offsprings of the Sons of God or the Nephilm and is the reason they are not around today. They began eating men and eachother. T-rex Means Tyrant....to be continued

[edit on 1-7-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
4th In the sides of the Giza pyramids there have been found seashells and remnants of sea life. I also believe this is why the Sphinx and the pyramids are so eroded. Now I'm no architect, but I believe the best shape to endure water pressure evenly is a pyramid or a cone. I'm not sure if other pyramids have been found with sea life remnants on them, so that is all i can say on that.

5th G-d told Noah and his sons to take 7 of every clean animal and 2 of every unclean animal. We have 7 continental land masses and 2 frozen poles. 7 inhabitable and 2 barely inhabitable. Male and Female. Male in Hebrew means "Remembered" as where Adumah (Adam) means "Ruddy" Red like dirt. I believe all men and women are "Wo-man" denoting human nature. Thus Male and Female. Because, the lord spoke to all, each to there own culture, which is what Pentecost means "to speak in a familiar tounge" as in, how your family would speak to you. Every culture has there own names and words for the lord as is relevant to there culture. The key with the bible is understanding the names as Actions, because most of the names are Verbs and not nouns. (i.e. Runs with bears, Dances with wolves) Yacov, means "surplanter, heal catcher" as where Yisrael means "he will rule as God". He dwells with those that do his will, though he bares us all. He blesses those who do his will not by nationality or claims to be the "chosen" people, but by action.

6th Jesus said, "I am the chief cornerstone, the one the builders rejected.""Whoever falls on this stone shall be broken, but WOE to who this stone falls upon..." How does a foundation stone fall on someone? It doesn't, but a capstone sure could. The capstone to the pyramid is the stone that had to be sure of no flaws as all of the weight of the walls were on it.

7th The Etruscan and Egyptian creation story is of a mountain coming up from the void(abyss), bringing a firmness to start life upon. A Volcano. I believe this is what these people were worshiping and not the sun. They were worshiping hRA, h silent, or Hebrew Har meant mountain and not sun, although Ra does mean sun, they were worshiping Volcanos, just like the other tribes of the earth. After all a Pyramid is a design of a Volcano with its magma chambers, vents and caldera. Nowadays we call this worship Scientology or Psi-entology. Even in the Hebrew, Moses (meaning Drawn Out) went up on the mountain. It smoked and thundered and people wouldn't come to the base of it in fear. The exodus is thought to of happened when Vesuvius blew, thus providing all of the "supernature" occurances.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
It's all relative because they did start an order for a new world only after their previous world had been destroyed.

The sons of Noah may be the architects of the NWO, but not the NWO that immediately comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

I think the above part of the Bible is misleading and everyone interprets it wrong.

You see, God wasn't angry that they built the tower, he was disappointed. Because humans were not smart enough to figure out that a tower will never reach him. God probably Laughed Out Loud at humans for trying to make a tower to the heavens.

God was probably thinking how illogical humans were for even trying.... That's why he called them "children" because they were too young to know, and they were not educated enough to know that a tower would not reach God, no matter how high they built it.

5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the CHILDREN of men builded.

6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

God himself said ALL IS 0NE!!! Whatever ALL imagines, ALL CAN DO IT! Except for building a tower to heaven, because that is impossible. Heaven is far to high.

It's my opinion that God taught us a lesson, that if we all work together as 0NE we can do anything we imagine. But since we tried to build a tower to the heavens (as children), which is pretty dumb if you ask me, he separated us with different languages so that over time (when we become adults), the languages would be translated back into 0NE, and THEN we would have learned our lesson, grown up, and now we can work together.

------

Analogy:

Imagine being a kindergarten teacher of 20 kids. During "play time" the kids all got together and created a sand castle in the sand box so they could use it to escape from school, by using the sand castle to get over the fence that kept them in.

Then you, the teacher, comes out and witnesses the kids trying to build this sand castle to get over the fence. Then you say "Children!, You see that when you work together as 0ne, you can accomplish the things you imagine?".

Then you, the teacher, gives the children an unsolved puzzle that they have to put together to create the final image. You separate the children into groups, and give each group a different set of puzzle pieces. Then you tell the children they can leave school when they finish the puzzle.

Then, by the time the children graduate High School, they FINALY finished the puzzle you gave them. They are now adults, and no longer children. They realize that building a sand castle to escape school was not smart. They realized that all the years it took them to finish the puzzle paid off. If they escaped school as children, they would have never gotten the puzzle pieces, and they would have never become educated adults. Now that they solved the puzzle, they can leave school. They don't leave empty handed though, they leave with all the lessons they learned through their school years.

------------------

God was proud that we came together as 0ne, but disappointed that we used our efforts to do something childish. So God separated us with language, because God knew sooner or later the language's would be translated. God knew it would take a long time, and knew that by the time the languages are translated, we would be grown up.

Now in today's world, no sane man would ever think a tower could reach heaven. But back in the day, man wasn't smart enough. Man was child.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join