It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Architects of the NWO were Noah's Sons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is my belief that the plan of the New World Order stems from a long hidden plan created by the descendants of Noah after the flood. This plan was to be hidden until the time was right for it to be implemented. However several attempts at initiating this ultimate plan have been tried throughout the ages and have each failed. The following is my theory on how this could have come about and how those that want the New World Order to come about have hidden it from the general public’s eyes for so long. This is a working theory of mine and of course it has many holes in it right now but with time I think I might be able to prove many of these ideas.

After the flood

Humanity barely survived a cataclysm a long time ago, many different cultures believed in a horrific flood event that occurred. They tell tales of survival, Noah and his ark, Matsya, Deucalion and many others After this global event occurred there were not many people left alive on the planet. Perhaps the event was the melting of the polar ice caps that would have flooded much of the earth. Whatever it was, too many different tales exist for this to not have been an actual event of some type in early man’s history.

Civilization reestablished.

Gen 10 This is where we get the first world order and the first elite rulers of the earth. These are the kings of ancient history according to the bible. Other text also tells about people that have survived the flood and so civilization is reestablished and the first world order is born.
Noah had several sons, these sons of course had wives of their own and this is how it’s told that humans repopulated the earth. Eventually the descendants of these sons of Noah became kings and emperors of lands.

Tower of Babel

An odd event occurred back in the re-dawn of human history after the flood. After mankind tried to reestablish itself on the globe they decided to create a great wonder to god called the tower of Babel. The story goes that god was angry with this affront to him and the attempt of man to storm the gates of heaven so he made it so that no one could communicate with each other. Understandably this would cause a lot of confusion and problems among the workers of the tower.

1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for mortar.
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.
8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.

Source
So why would god stop the creation of civilization? Why would god confound men’s speech and scatter them throughout the world? What was god trying to stop men from creating?

The architects of the N.W.O

Somewhere along the lines a pact was made to reunite all of humanity in and rebuild the tower of Babel. This was done for the protection of humanity against whatever caused the flood in the first place. This hostility was told to the people as an act of god however it may have been something entirely different. An alien race, a global climate cataclysm, something a little more mundane than an angry deity.

Religions roll in N.W.O. Jews, Muslims, Christians…

Religions serve the architects purpose for mass control well. For without this control the N.W.O. has no plan. They needed to keep the general population in line so religions were created in order to suppress and control the will of the people. In the beginning there seemed to be a shared religion amongst all the people according to the Bible the Koran and the Talmud. Eerie similarities in all three religions suggest a single author. Of course these teachings were stolen from other religions and used to control the masses.

Greeks and Romans the first leak of the Architects (mystery Cults)…

People aren’t stupid. When we see that a certain group of people are succeeding in life we try and emulate them in every way in order to try and gain some of that success for ourselves. The mystery cult of antiquity was the original trials for new recruits for the architects. Neophytes initiated into this cult were carefully scrutinized in order to gain members that the architects knew they could trust. This is again how the plan made it down through the ages to be implemented today.

The Great library Housing the plan…

When the plan was complete it was housed within The great library at Alexandria . The destruction of the library by The attack of Aurelian in the Third century CE was due to a leak of the jist of the plan to the Romans that Emperor Lucius Domitius Aurelianus learned that he would not control power. Angry because of the betrayal the emperor decided to eradicate the plan and knowing that it was housed within the great library went and destroyed the building.

Under the sphinx after the fire…

Either a copy of the original plan or the actual plan itself had been hidden however underneath the right paw of the sphinx in an antechamber. Accessible only by those who are with the architects, even today the Egyptian government and the people that run the antiquities department are not willing to have anyone disturb this sacred place.
A Chamber beneath the Sphinx

Jesus Betrays the N.W.O.

Jesus was a member of the architects and probably progressed well through the initiations. This of course was done during the time that was not accounted for in his life. A period when Jesus went out into the wilderness. He was initiated into the architects and learned many secrets from them. When he returned to the Middle East he betrayed these secrets and was assassinated for his betrayal.

Assassination/ Martyrdom. (Kink in plan)

His assassination created a cult, not a part of the Architects plan Christians were originally persecuted and hunted down because of the supposed knowledge that Jesus may have imparted on them. This caused a huge kink in the plans of the architects that were consolidating their power using Rome as the epicenter of the new world order. However Christianity proliferated in Rome and eventually the papacy was born not as a seat of power legitimizing Christianity but to control Christianity through the coronation of a pope to mandate the will of the architects among Christians.

The end of the second world order.

The second world order had fallen when Rome was sacked by the Visigoths and the empire of Rome collapsed into the dark ages. The architects went into hiding in order to save the plan and also to save themselves. Religions control over the people eventually started to break down and fearing being found out the architects devised a diversion. A pair of secret societies that would not be so secret as them but they could recruit from these two societies the ones that could be trusted with the plan to carry it out. One of these societies was the freemasons and the other was the illuminati. These societies were created by the architects in order to steer scrutiny away from their plan and to gauge new recruits.

The Masons Create the United States of America.

It is no secret that the founding fathers of America were masons. What is curious is that they would overthrow the monarchy and instill a government of their own here in the new world. This is because the architects needed a seat of power for the New World Order. A new Roman Empire as it were, so the United States was commissioned by the Architects and the Freemasons built it.

Hitler and N.W.O. 2.5 (Hitler a breakaway architect?)

When Hitler rose to power so quickly in the beginning of the 20th century it came as a shock to the architects as it would appear that Hitler was trying to force their plan into fruition. Hitler was probably an architect that was tired of waiting around for the rest of them to make the decision to move. However the architects decided that this would not stand so World War II ensued and Hitler was toppled. (It could also be said that Hitler found out about the plan and was eradicating Jews in order to subvert the architects plan and implement himself as ruler)

The Architects plan is started

So we get into the late 1940’s and early 1950 are when the architects of the N.W.O. started to implement their plan and forcibly take control of the entire planet. The Russians may have found out about the plan at this point and so the USSR was an attempt at trying to subvert the plan and retain control this is why during the communist era that religion was not tolerated in the USSR. This is why so much control over the people happened in the Soviet Union. The Kremlin knew of the N.W.O. Plan and was trying to stop it themselves.

So what do you all think?

[edit on 4/28/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
First off ONLY Ham, Noah's son was in the lineage of the Tower of Babel architects.
I don't have time this morning for pictures or info. Just read The list of Ham's descendants.

The Tower of Babel was evil, not because mankind 'got together', but, because they were evil. Worshipping the stars and Satan (under a different alias)
Child sacrifice and other stuff.
When those kinds of people join forces, the innocent suffer!!!
Thank God for Intervention!

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
After the flood there wern't a whole lot of people left on the earth, the ones that became the ultamate architects of the NWO were of the linniage of Noah.

Durring that time mankind had but one language. It is plausable that in the early part of mankinds history that the rulers of each of the kindoms which were the son's of Noah got together to formulate a plan to reunite all of the people of the earth.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'll have to look it up and get back to you, later.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Here's a good link about Noah's descendants;
The Tower of Babel

Here is the lineages of Noah's son's;
Old Testament study

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Babel and Babelon were two separate cities. After the confusion of languages the city of Babel was abandoned for some time. (it does not say destroyed.) however perhaps later men returned to Babel and resumed settlement there.

In this time before the confusion of language, the ones that settled Babel origionaly spoke the same language. The sons of Noah of course spoke the same language, perhaps this is the start of the ARCHITECTS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER, obviously the architects of the tower were the ones that lived in Babel and Ham was their forfather and established the city of Babel.

What I am talking about in this thread is the conspiring of the son's of noah to not only reunite people under one flag but to also resume and finnish the legendary tower of babel. Why? Because at that time humanity wanted to reach god. They wanted to be on the same level as the one they called the Lord

Also it is interesting to note that in several passages the Lord referes to himself as "We" Who else had enough esteem as to be one with god? (I know Jesus, & the Holy Spirit, along with god the father) however when god referes to himself in the singular it is I AM.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Also after the confusion incident when all of language was separated. Still there remeined people near the ancient city of Babel. They the ones that still knew of this city and it's heritage could have conspired to bring about a centralized world government.

The point I was trying to make is that the current plan of the NWO is in fact an ancient plan thought up and protected by a secret society in antiquity and shielded from public view.

These puppet masters loomed in the shaddows throughout history moving and shaping events that would lead them to be able to take over without much of a fight.

There have been those throughout history that have discovered the plan and have tried to thwart it or make it their own. These people were readily destroyed so that the plan would be protected.

This plan was hidden in secret and societies like the Freemasons and the Illuminati were created in order to both push away those that would try and subvert the plan of the Architects and also to find those whom the plan would be safe with.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Isn't the E.U. building in Strasbourg shaped like the unfinished Tower?

New World Order

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I always took the "Tower of Babel" story not quite so literally as they were making a tower to reach Heaven, but rather .. a craft to reach Heaven?

Did God destroy Mankind's first space travel project? I know it sounds kinda funny. Well .. mankind did have one language at this point, despite having different skin tones and appearances already (the sons of Shem/Japheth/Ham all looked different and distinct, while apparently all speaking the same language, which would've been the language Noah spoke at the time of the Deluge).

If God did destroy this, the obvious question would be, while has God not destroyed out current "tower" to the stars, our rinky dink shuttles made out of bathroom tile?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well shoot if thats true sign me up for the NWO, cause its not at all what CT's think it is. I think maybe we have all lost sight on what matters.

Think about noah and his time, then think about us and our time, what the differences are, and what are we so worried about losing? Our lives? Our vanity? Well if Noah is the beginning of the NWO, I think its safe to assume that the afterlife is real and that whatever happens here is just temporal politics.

If you believe in NWO stuff and the Bible, then you dont really have an argument, its kind of an oxymoron to be worried about what happens physically if you already know the physical is just a test.

All this illuminatti stuff is way out of proportion. There is probably like a hundred thousand real evil child sacrificers that are releasing their story to give themselves more power. If they really had the power they supposedly claim to have over our minds and souls, then we wouldnt even know it was happening.
They have put themselves in the spotlight for you to give them more energy. Or more money.

The evil people practice the occult, though the occult is not evil, and in trying to pursue evil sojourns, one only uses a fraction of the energy they could be drawing from. There are far more nice friendly loving people than there are evil folks, evil folks just like to be heard thats all. (boasters)

In fact, I think if the afterlife was not real, everyone here would be working towards co op peace avoiding death and destruction all together.
Since it is real, so many find justification in killing and controlling, they know this is the only place they will be allowed to get away with it.

I say this, because of the argument that religion or spirituality is just a second form of government to get the people under control; which is an oxymoron as well, since there are a ton of spiritual people who live off the land, refuse to take part in consumerism, dont watch tv, as well as those who have used religion to justify "out of control" behaviors like child sex and such.

This whole scenario can be chalked up to that South Park episode called Imagination Land.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Talking about the bible makes me queasy so I wont go there but I must say, the similarities in the pics you posted are uncanny. Very interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Seemingly, The Tower was used for space observation and possibly communication. I've even heard that it was COVERED in quartz to facilitate this...
The witness of anthropology
I haven't studied the allegations that man had computers and spaceflight, although I don't think so about the space travel.
The Tower of Babel and Haarp

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
well the theory about the rebuilding of the tower of Babel comes from another thread here on ATS.

here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So anyway beyond the freaking tower already, what about a super secret society bent on world domination hidden throughout the ages only to implement their plan today?

I mean shesh people there's more to this theory than the tower. doesn't the rest of my little theory hold anyone's interest?

The idea that it was Noah's sons that started the whole NWO movement back in the day after the flood is just an example, what is relevant is that SOMEONE started this ideology back in the day, and SOMEONE constructed the idea to reunite humanity under one flag for the expressed purpose to keep mankind alive in the event of another massive cataclysm as was before.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Aren't we all Noah's sons and daughters?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
what is relevant is that SOMEONE started this ideology back in the day, and SOMEONE constructed the idea to reunite humanity under one flag for the expressed purpose to keep mankind alive in the event of another massive cataclysm as was before.

Yes. I found your OP very interesting. Starred and flagged. While I disagree that the order, even from the very beginning, were the literal sons and daughters of Noah, I do agree that there has been an ancient continued legacy, shrouded in secrecy.

I'd suggest that this legacy goes from The Babylonians > the Sumerians > The Egyptians > The Greeks > The European Megalithic builders > The Druids > The Romans > Saxons > Templar Knights > (inner circle) Freemasons

I read a great book recently - actually I made a thread about it - about how the ancient Megalithic Britons (3000BC) managed to harness complex geometry and set out grand plans on the ground over many kilometres. Why they did this? Perhaps, like the Egyptians and early Freemasons, they held geometry as sacred and saw it as key to understanding the nature of existence. Either way, the common thread that runs through from Noah to modern Freemasons is the importance of Geometry. Perhaps this has something to do with the Tower of Babel. Perhaps the tradition was deliberately kept alive until our understanding of geometry was great enough to construct the true tower.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
What date did this flood happen again?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Yes that is plausable. A secret sect of the population guarding a secret was the idea that I was trying to portray.

I'd suggest that this legacy goes from The Babylonians > the Sumerians > The Egyptians > The Greeks > The European Megalithic builders > The Druids > The Romans > Saxons > Templar Knights > (inner circle) Freemasons

This is in line with what I am trying to show. The secret cults of antiquity were the ones that formulated this plan for the NWO and as such they have held this plan. They were waiting for the time to be right and waiting for the world to be right in order to implement their plan.

Yes The Oricle is correct

Aren't we all Noah's sons and daughters?
in theory (if the Bible is litterally true.) Then we would all be related somehow to Noah and his direct decendants. (of course the incestuous relationships that are portrayed in the bible always made me queesy)

I digress, doesnt it make sense that after the deluge when humanity had been nearly wiped out by some external means (god, natural disaster, alien influence) they would formulate a plan for the continued survival of the species?

6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.
Genisis C 10 V 6 & 7

So first God (or whoever) floods the place killing mass amounts of people on the globe, (read, jerk) then when mankind starts to get civilization going again God (or whoever) comes back and again meddles in human affairs (read, double jerk) why? because God (or whoever) is afraid of what we can do as a united species.

What is also interesting in the Biblical text is that god in the old testament refers to itself in the plural. If it is one being wouldn't it say I? Who are the We?

But back to the bigger picture. Mankind was just getting back on it's feet after a horrific global event, wouldnt it be plausable and logical that they would formulate a plan to reunite people in the event of another global catastrophe?

This plan had to be made in secret, it had to be hidden from those that would not want us to be reunited.

As I sais this plan is for the continuation of mankind's survival on this planet. It's true that the proliferation of humans on this planet cannot be sustained from an environmental point of view.

On the whole of the planet the maximum sustainable population of man would be about 1% of the total population that exists today. The continued strain on the environment made by mankind cannot continue. This was possibly evident to the ancients back in the day. And thus the reason that the plan was formulated to begin with. The controll of the population for the continued sustainment of both the environment and our own existance.

So a plan was formulated and the ones that created the plan created it in secret because obviously someone was afraid of what mankind could do if they were united together for a singular perpose. This plan was made in secret and hidden away. Trusted people only knew the whole plan and as such secret societies were made by these conspiritors in order to test and recruit only the most trustworthy candidates.

I don't believe that the Freemasons or the Illuminati or any other secret society has that much knowledge of the whole plan. Parts of it to be sure but the whole plan is left secret only known to the higest members of a even more secret organization.

It is my theory that the Freemasons and the Illuminati were created as a diversion, these secret societies (obviously not that secret because just about everyone knows who they are) were created to divert attention away from the ones that really hold the plan. It is also my belief that the Freemasons and the Illuminati are not evil secret societies but begnin brotherhoods that only act in the best interests of their membership.

Could this secret society be the oft scrutinized Bohemian Club?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mix_Blender

The exact date is debatable for the occurance of the great flood. However the multiple accounts of a great deluge span quite a few cultures ancient histories.

www.islamonline.net...

Here is an account based in the Islamic traditions about a great flood that happened in the middle east. The consensus is that it may have been when the ocean entered the area known as the black sea.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You're biased views of God's intentions aside.
Saving themselves from God's wrath was part and parcel to the Tower builders.
The Origin of Medicine

God knew what would happen when they rebelled.� He warned them through Noah and Shem!� �Nimrod and his rebellious followers KNEW of the prophesied punishment.� Sure they did!� One reason they built the tower was to protect themselves against another flood!�

Parashat Noah

Sterile Living in Secure Bastions

The Generation of the Dispersion was a group of people who came into existence at the heels of the near destruction of all humanity by the Flood. The populace must have been terrified and emotionally scarred. Self-preservation was the one option they could envision as they desperately sought protection from repeated trauma by God's hand. They settled to build a city and a tower as a fortress from further acts of God's destruction. The most they could eke from living was the manufacture of security.

A Coup Against God
From Otiyot DeRabbi Akiva
Letter Resh, Batei Midrashot, part b

One-third of the people, to escape the eventuality of another Flood, were building a tall tower to allow themselves access to the heavens. A second third were committing idolatry in their wresting a name for themselves; for God prohibited making any name other than God's Name. And the last third planned to use the Tower to "cut up the heaven sky and all the heavens above into pieces, and will wage war against the Holy One, Blessed Be He."

Have you heard of the child sex-slavery implicating Bohemian Grove attendees?
Or the New World Order plans?
Who do you think protects us? God or the Elite????

Is 'culling the herd' a GOOD thing?
The Overpopulation Myth

So, the population has grown, nearly doubled, since 1970, yet life expectancy has doubled (which also contributes to population growth in the short term) and the population of hungry and poor in the world has dwindled significantly. How can this be? If overpopulation and over-consumption are problems, how can we feed more and live healthier, longer lives while the population is growing out of control? You’d think it would be the opposite. More mouths to feed and less resource availability, right?

The key to this is wealth and innovation, which are both fostered by greater individual freedoms. This is why a place like Vegas, in the middle of a desert, Miami, in the middle of a hurricane zone, and San Diego, in the middle of a dry forest fire hazard, can house substantial human populations. The more we move towards greater freedoms, the more this planet will be able to sustain us while we simultaneously stay good stewards. But, with the current trend in fertility rates, it won’t even be necessary to take it to its furthest extreme because we’ll never arrive there.

And the UN’s answer? The same socialist clap-trap. Population control. Extreme environmentalism. Limitations on human freedoms. It’s just so sad that so many fall for this ideology when it couldn’t be any further from the truth and any more wrong.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So after the people of the earth were viciously drowned, and the survivors realized that they needed the power of "God" to survive future attempts on their lives, that they must unite as one people (blacks, whites, browns, yellows, reds), they were then thwarted in this attempt at survival. Now tell me who are the evil ones here? As a human being do you not have the right to survive on this earth? If the unity of earthlings benefit their survival then how are you going to convince anyone that the NWO is an undesirable thing?
Don't you see that you have swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker that it is Man who is evil? That the cooperation of Mankind is evil? Divide and conquer! That's the plan!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join