It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

videos & sources: The ‘great’ REAL Hitler was a speed-freak & smack junkie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The ‘great’ REAL Hitler was a speed-freak & smack junkie
...who issued speed to every front soldier & addicted the German civilian population.
sources: www.amphetamines.com... & www.amphetamines.com...

From Der Spiegel 5/6/2005 – “Hitler’s drugged soldiers”

Since 1942, Adolf Hitler received daily injections of methamphetamine from his personal physician. The Führer was also familiar with coc aine.

HITLER, THE STONED JUNKIE
Hitler, the stoned junkie had a daily habit. So did much of his officers. No wonder they went over the top with that occult stuff BECAUSE they THOUGHT it was REAL!

Video: Introductory 30 sec ice-breaker:
YOUR BRAIN ON HEROIN
www.opioids.com...

video: real Hitler – just add meth
www.youtube.com...
First 40 sec of video is just music. Pictures of Hitler on meth are at end of video.

sources: www.amphetamines.com... & www.amphetamines.com...

when it came to fighting their Blitzkrieg, they had no qualms about pumping their soldiers full of drugs and alcohol. Speed was the drug of choice, but many others became addicted to morphine and alcohol.

(For Nazi occult-worship, see www.abovetopsecret.com...)

SPEED-BALL HEAVEN FOR HITLER & HIS SPEED-FREAKS – coc aine, speed & heroine cocktails. sources: www.amphetamines.com... & www.amphetamines.com...

a pill code-named D-IX. It contained five milligrams of coc aine, three milligrams of Pervitin and five milligrams of Eukodal (a morphine-based painkiller).

Nowadays, a drug dealer caught with this potent a drug would be sent to prison. At the time, however, the drug was tested on crew members working on the navy's smallest submarines, known as the "Seal" and the "Beaver."

WONDERDRUGS & THE WEHRMACHT
www.amphetamines.com...

Many of the Wehrmacht's soldiers were high on Pervitin when they went into battle, especially against Poland and France -- in a Blitzkrieg fueled by speed.
The German military was supplied with millions of methamphetamine tablets during the first half of 1940.

The drugs were part of a plan to help pilots, sailors and infantry troops become capable of superhuman performance.

The military leadership liberally dispensed such stimulants, but also alcohol and opiates, as long as it believed drugging and intoxicating troops could help it achieve victory over the Allies. But the Nazis were less than diligent in monitoring side-effects like drug addiction and a decline in moral standards.

According to www.amphetamines.com...

In Hitler's Wehrmacht, methamphetamine tablets branded as Pervitin were liberally distributed to German fighting troops throughout the War. Amphetamines are "power drugs" that reduce fatigue, heighten aggression, and diminish human warmth and empathy.

GERMANY WAS HOOKED ON SPEED! – BY THEIR CONTACT …HITLER.

After it was first introduced into the market in 1938, Pervitin, a methamphetamine drug newly developed by the Berlin-based Temmler pharmaceutical company, quickly became a top seller among the German civilian population.

35 MILLION HITS IN FOUR MONTHS

During the short period between April and July of 1940, more than 35 million tablets of Pervitin and Isophan (a slightly modified version produced by the Knoll pharmaceutical company) were shipped to the German army and air force.

GERMAN MILITARY OFFICERS GOT SO LOADED THEY COULDN’T FUNCTION

Four times as many military doctors were addicted to morphine by 1945 than at the beginning of the war.

Franz Wertheim, a medical officer who was sent to a small village near the Western Wall on May 10, 1940, wrote the following account: "To help pass the time, we doctors experimented on ourselves. We would begin the day by drinking a water glass of cognac and taking two injections of morphine. We found coc aine to be useful at midday, and in the evening we would occasionally take Hyoskin," an alkaloid derived from some varieties of the nightshade plant that is used as a medication. Wertheim adds: "As a result, we were not always fully in command of our senses."

sources: www.amphetamines.com...
NAZI COCAINE-METHAMPHETAMINE-OPIOID COCKTAIL

It was hoped the drug would give soldiers almost unlimited fighting powers at a time when the German armies were in retreat.

Nazi researchers used concentration camp inmates to test a coc aine-based "wonder drug" they hoped would enhance the performance of German troops, it was reported yesterday.

Prisoners at Sachsenhausen who were given the drug, code-named D-IX, were forced to march in circles carrying 20kg packs. They were able to march 55 miles without resting.

The German news magazine Focus quoted an eye-witness report by a prisoner who wrote: "At first the members of the punishment battalion whistled and sang songs. [But] most of them had collapsed after the first 24 hours."

The pills contained a mix of coc aine, the amphetamine pervitin and a morphine-related painkiller

German methamphetamine (Pervitin) Patent (1937)
sources: www.amphetamines.com...

[edit on 26-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I'll be updating this and fleshing it out some more, and continuing on the theme of drugs and warfare, and likely be including some Bush stories and Clinton stories.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If it is your intention, as you state, to counter the holocaust denial you need to be far more discerning. What does it matter if Hitler was a 'junkie', he wasn't, but why would it matter, you said yourself he was a 'patsy', a puppet. Hitler was on medications to treat the onset of Parkinson's Disease amongst other things. Following the injuries he received on 20 July 1944, he could not even function without those drugs. This was not a junkie but a sick man. There is a different. I think it is fair to say that his doctor was a quack though.

I believe that MDMA or '___' was tested on German servicemen in the first war and I do not think it is impossible that soldiers in all armies were given speed...different times and a different understanding of drugs. Aware as I am of the effect of those drugs I can't see what difference it would make though - the two I list are of course not conducive to war in the least. None of them, as far as I am aware are likely to result in a belief in the occult. I am doubtful that speed would create any sort of super human ability either, it really just keeps you awake, although prolonged use can cause pychosis I think. Not a great advantage IMO.

BTW, and please feel free to verify this for yourself, Hitler did not have any interest in the occult, esoterica or paganism. He didn't practice them, he didn't read about them - nothing. Hess was very interested in all things 'alternative' including the occult and belonged to at least one esoterica organisation that I am aware of. Himmler of course was obsessed with paganism and can quite correctly be described as a occultist. Hitler no.

Incidently if you are interested in a 'smack headed' Nazis, Hermann Goering was a morphine addict (and the main US contact so you see the tie-in). Goering was injured in the war and became addicted to morphine defore morphine addiction was formally recognised, as many servicemen did. Goering though never succeeded in breaking his addiction and it was not until he was held in allied custody after the war that he went through cold turkey. Through out the war though, he was off-his-face the majority of the time, which is why he relinquished much of his power to Himmler.

This is to me a complete non-story and most likely one meant to deflect rather than inform, just a continuation of the Hitler-myth, and really of no consequence one way or another. I know you mean well but you should be concentrating on dazzling with style not baffleing with bulls**t!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE ARTICLE? ... you've confined your insights into defending Hitler, rather than being astonished he made the Nazi's into speedfreaks and you've in your responsed ignored the speed addiction of the German Army, the Nazis, the Wehrmact, the SS, the German military doctors and the German civilians. You're confining and defining yourself by defending Hitler.

It seems that some people may be emotionally attached to defending Hitler, which I am not. People who make excuses for Hitler are called 'apologists'.

How you can say Hitler wasn't interested in the occult when so many of his direct subordinates researched and promoted the occult and the religion of Hitler as the messiah -- how much more interested in the occult can someone be that to proclaim himself God, don't you think?

NOTE: Also, you should read my post "on shape-shifter Janus-Bifrons-Baphomet & Hitler’s occult roots & Martin Bormann & the Fourth Reich" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, I don't see why you disagree with me, at all. After all, I am simply quoting Der Spiegal ...your real beef is with them, not with me. And with the other publications and researchers I've url-ed in the article.

If fact, some of the researchers quoted that Hitler's speed and morphine and coc aine addictions may have brought on his Parkinson's disease and other diseases. As I say, the reason I supply the urls is for people who wish to find out the truth of the matter, rather than just express opinions.

I don't see how it's fruitful to separate Hitler from the men who followed his orders and from their Nazi and SS and Wehrmacht interests and the Holocaust HITLER DICTATED...what is the purpose in pretending Hitler did not know of the Holocaust, which many people do? Or, pretending Hitler was not a speed freak and drug addict ... particularly in the face of documentation.

I would suggest you reread the post and all the references in it (i.e. go to the links and read them) before you state those authorities are incorrect. And, also state authorities that support your argument. You will note, I document the view I put forth with urls and quotes ...it seems others would do well to do the same. Particularly if their interest lie beyond their own self, and are geared to educating others.

By the way, on the orig post, I have many responses to your observations and have taken you up on your offer to expand on certain things, and am patiently waiting your reply. There's no rush.

Please, whenever possible, please document your opinions with urls and quotes and their sources, as it will be more useful for other readers who wish to discern the truth from private opinion.

Have you got a copy of The Secret War Against the Jews yet? Also, there's another book on Bormann, called, 'Aftermath: Martin Bormann & the Fourth Reich (or something like that) -- in addition to the Manning book, "Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Hitler was messed up on drugs most of the time. His doctor, Theodor Morell gave him all kinds of stuff. It was, for the most part, the only way Hitler could function after the assassination attempt on him.

Hitler suffered from his vegiterian diet, constant stomach pains, and possibly syphilis. Morell gave Hitler many different things to help treat the stomach pains, and to keep the fuhrer from looking so pasty infront of the people of Germany. Morell reportedly once gave Hitler a pill containig the feces of an Austrian pesent.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by counterterrorist
HITLER, THE STONED JUNKIE
Hitler, the stoned junkie had a daily habit. So did much of his officers. No wonder they went over the top with that occult stuff BECAUSE they THOUGHT it was REAL!

What are you implying by this, of course the occult stuff was real, they did it because it was real, not because they were on drugs,

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tankthinker

Tankthinker said:

What are you implying by this, of course the occult stuff was real, they did it because it was real, not because they were on drugs,

I was referring to the exaggeration applied to the occult and to reality by those under the influence of methaphetamines. How a speed addict makes a religion out of themselves and their self-occupation.

For example, it is one thing for a Catholic priest to engage in Satanic Ritual, it is entirely another thing for a Catholic priest to engage in Catholic ritual abuse.

And, are you so sure that the occult exists only for human and spirits and demons ...what about for animals and plants, does the occult exist for them, or only as a dimension of human personality.

Granted, inspite of all the theories explaining existance, we really don't know too much for sure other than people either help one another or hurt one another. Or, put another way, the matriarchal 'nurturing' religions before the patriarchal Judaic/Christian/Moslem 'control-trip' religions, those matriarchal religions were based on a mother bearing and nurturing a child from conception through early childhood and throughout the child's whole life.

The war between estrogen and testosterone seems to be bias a little bit because what I've been told is all fetus' are female then are dosed with testosterone ... implying the female predominated the male.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE ARTICLE? ... you've confined your insights into defending Hitler, rather than being astonished he made the Nazi's into speedfreaks and you've in your responsed ignored the speed addiction of the German Army, the Nazis, the Wehrmact, the SS, the German military doctors and the German civilians. You're confining and defining yourself by defending Hitler.

It seems that some people may be emotionally attached to defending Hitler, which I am not. People who make excuses for Hitler are called 'apologists'.

Firstly how am I defending Hitler? By being particular about truth and in denying ignorance. That is not a defence of Hitler it is a willingness to see beyond the mainstream perception of Hitler. It is not my place to apologise for any of Hitler's action or inactions. Where was I making an excuse for his behaviour, I would really appreciate it if you could point that out? As I recall it was you in one of your other threads that referred to Hitler as a puppet (or words to that effect) so lets avoid the hypocrisy here.

The article was unworthy of note which is why I didn't respond to it all. It was poorly researched and poorly written, it has no reference to sources and seems wholly based on theory.

How you can say Hitler wasn't interested in the occult when so many of his direct subordinates researched and promoted the occult and the religion of Hitler as the messiah -- how much more interested in the occult can someone be that to proclaim himself God, don't you think?

Like who? Who within Hitler's direct 'sub-ordinates' wrote and researched the occult. Hitler did indeed create his own religion or at least attempted to, based upon what he called 'positive christianity' and the belief in a saviour. And yes, he did believe that he was Germany's saviour and so di his followers in a lesser way. Had nothing to do with occultism though, it combined the major German faiths of Protestantism (lutherism) and Roman Catholicism - are they occult in your book too? Hitler never proclaimed himself god though, not even the son of god, he was the saviour or messiah of Germany, not the messiah of the judeo-christian peoples.

Also, I don't see why you disagree with me, at all. After all, I am simply quoting Der Spiegal ...your real beef is with them, not with me. And with the other publications and researchers I've url-ed in the article.

Why are they forcing you to post them here, that is all that I have criticised you on. You claim to want to demonstrate that the holocaust denial movement are fifth columnists and that you wish to prevent events relating to 2012, and yet all you seem to be throwing every little piece of tat into the mix. As I have said before I would love you to gather these posts into some semblence of order and voice your own opinion about what it may all mean and what the implication may be, but you seem unwilling to do that. All you have done is showcase the work and opinions of others. Though you have posted some very important information, you have suceeded in burying most of it in a quagmire of salacious innuendo no doubt disseminated by the same organisations that fund the holocaust denial movement.

If fact, some of the researchers quoted that Hitler's speed and morphine and coc aine addictions may have brought on his Parkinson's disease and other diseases. As I say, the reason I supply the urls is for people who wish to find out the truth of the matter, rather than just express opinions.

You will find though that on the whole we on ATS expect a little more, we are a discerning bunch and we want to know why you think we should read something. It saves us time if we pool our knowledge. I am expressing my learned opinion, I have read Irving's book on Dr Morrell, where he studied Hitler's records and obtained medical opinions on the medicines he was taking. It is a dull but informative book (much like most of Irving's work). Show me one independent reference from someone who knew Hitler that details this drug addiction, there are thousands of these accounts, and I will withdraw my comments. Otherwise, my knowledge of Hitler far out-weighs yours and I do not think he was an addict, though I concede he was receiving large quantities of medications in the years proceeding his death.

I don't see how it's fruitful to separate Hitler from the men who followed his orders and from their Nazi and SS and Wehrmacht interests and the Holocaust HITLER DICTATED...what is the purpose in pretending Hitler did not know of the Holocaust, which many people do? Or, pretending Hitler was not a speed freak and drug addict ... particularly in the face of documentation.

I find this very curious, I am PRETENDING??? Why do you accuse me of pretending? What exactly are you attempting to counter, terrorist?

You have a great deal of information but unfortunately you seemingly have no idea what any of it means. While I have attempted to be supportive, you seem unwilling to do anything other than repeat the same information but also to pepper it with salacious rumour, and I cannot see what any of this has to do with 2012 or anything else for that matter. I had not answered your queries as I had not yet had time and as you wanted references I need to go through my books. Plus you keep adding to the thread with completely unchecked material, which makes the whole thing pointless and I would be far better, as I consider this material to be important to go back to doing my own thing. I will gladly provide you with a full list of the books where the information that I cite can be found, some you could try googling yourself, like the structure of the British SIS etc. I don't think I am helping, so i am therefore wasting my time.

You will find that according to the T & Cs I am not required to support my opinions with a source. I am not even sure how that would be even physically possible, I don't have a live stream to my head. The whole point of an opinion is that it is based on multiple sources which develops a view that is independent of those sources. Obviously you do not believe in multiple sources...which may explain your difficulty with the concept.

Look this is futile. I simply think that if your intention is to inform that you are in danger of falling short of that goal. You're happy doing it your way, it is not my way so we agree to disagree. No worries, just a parting of ways.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Let's see what we can agree on...

Did Hitler believe in democracy? Or, did he murder millions of people who believed in democracy?

Was Hitler a psychopath and sociopath and criminally insane bully and sadist and murderer?

Kilgore Trout says:

Hitler never proclaimed himself god though, not even the son of god, he was the saviour or messiah of Germany, not the messiah of the judeo-christian peoples.

Huh? Are you saying that the Jews & Christians who lived in Germany were not Germans?

Hitler was never interested in saving 'Germany', he was interested in controlling and destroying Germany -- which he succeeded in doing. You appear to have swallowed all the propaganda, whole. Do you think Bush is saving Iraq, too? Or, saving America?

Kilgore Trout says:

That is not a defence of Hitler it is a willingness to see beyond the mainstream perception of Hitler.

If one was willing to see beyond the mainstream perception of Hitler, one would one would not deny the documentation he was a speed-freak. C'mon, do you think Hitler yelling and screaming all the time and cutting people up into little pieces AND TELLING PEOPLE TO CUT OTHERS UP IN LITTLE PIECES and BRAINWASHING GERMANY and CONDEMNING DEMOCRACY and conducting genocide is the normal, sane, behavior of an intelligent, well-adjusted human being? HITLER WAS A PSYCHOPATH AND SOCIOPATH AND CRIMINAL.

Kilgore Trout says:

The article was unworthy of note which is why I didn't respond to it all.

You didn't respond to it? ...you've responded twice. And, if you can respond to the first sentence in this post, which is a measure of your knowledge of Hitler, that will make ... three times you've responded.

Kilgore Trout says:

It was poorly researched and poorly written, it has no reference to sources and seems wholly based on theory.

You will note on your computer screen the 12 urls in the color blue. Just click on these, because they are the DOCUMENTATION. The reason I provided documentation is so one can read the documentation. This is considered to be "sourcing".

Is there a double-standard here ... KT says:

I am not required to support my opinions with a source. I am not even sure how that would be even physically possible

no comment.

Kilgore Trout says:

Show me one independent reference from someone who knew Hitler that details this drug addiction, there are thousands of these accounts, and I will withdraw my comments. Otherwise, my knowledge of Hitler far out-weighs yours and I do not think he was an addict, though I concede he was receiving large quantities of medications in the years proceeding his death.

ONE INDEPENDENT REFERENCE PROVIDED -- "DER SPIEGEL"
Fine, your knowledge is bigger than my knowledge. So what if Der Spiegel and it's staff speaks for Germany, they must have a little knowledge, too? Strange that I'd be lumped together with Der Spiegel at all. I mean, who would ever consider Der Spiegal a source on Hitler, anyway? Much less on Nazi Germany.
From Der Spiegel 5/6/2005 – “Hitler’s drugged soldiers”

Since 1942, Adolf Hitler received daily injections of methamphetamine from his personal physician. The Führer was also familiar with coc aine.

Originally posted by counterterrorist:

And, for the third time, I refer you to the post: demon shape-shifter Janus-Bifrons-Baphomet & Hitler’s occult roots -- www.abovetopsecret.com... That is also fully documented (19 sources) and has videos about ALL the occult machinations of HITLER & HIS NAZI GERMANY -- or, do you hold Hitler responsible, at all? ...for anything? OR was it just the people who worked for Hitler. Are you saying that Hitler as their military commander and their superior was NOT their leader? I find this a very tenuous argument for anyone to put out. And a very strange opinion, as well.

Kilgore Trout says:

Hitler did indeed create his own religion or at least attempted to, based upon what he called 'positive christianity' and the belief in a saviour. And yes, he did believe that he was Germany's saviour and so did his followers in a lesser way. Had nothing to do with occultism though, it combined the major German faiths of Protestantism (lutherism) and Roman Catholicism - are they occult in your book too?

'Positive Christianity'? Gee, I thought Christ was about being nice to people, silly me.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
nice explanation, but you do have to admit something, humans are different then other animals

i believe they call it free will, or whatever

we think differently, and thinking is mystical in its own right,

but what i thought was that you were implying that there is nothing but what science can explain, that was the mindset when i wrote the previous post.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

thanks.

tankthinker wrote:

nice explanation, but you do have to admit something, humans are different then other animals

You're absolutely correct ... but, in many ways we are the same as other animals. And, in many ways, animals are designed to be more benign. And, many animals are designed to live as long as us, or even longer, such as sea turtles and iguanas and lobsters. Also, many of the animals are designed as vegetarians ...whereas we are designed to be meat eaters. Cows, elephants, giraffes are huge meaty creatures that eat only plants. One has to wonder what Mr. & Mrs. God had in mind to create meateaters, in the first place ... when, obviously, it wasn't (isn't) necessary.

Also, some plants may or may not be superior life forms to human beings (although plant societies war on one another, and invade and destroy neighboring plant societies). For longevity, look at the redwood trees, for example ... they commonly live from 500-to-1,500-to-2,000 years. So, which is superior ... a tree endowed by its creator to live 1,000 years that is basically a non-violent being ... or a human being that lives 100 years and does genocide (not to mention, deforestations).

tankthinker wrote:

i believe they call it free will, or whatever

Ever had a dog or a cat or other pet. Their emotions appear to be in many ways the same as ours -- which is why we love them and they love us. Many people think animals have no free will. Many people think animals have no emotions.

tankthinker wrote:

we think differently, and thinking is mystical in its own right,

You're absolutely right. So is creation. So is all life. It is an abstraction that has materialized into flesh. Many of the occult sciences are not so-called 'black magic" of dark evil forces, at all. Many are, for lack of a better term, "white magic" attempts to explain the unexplainable. Unfortunately, many people make religions out of what they don't understand, then they arm themselves to protect their abstract views. Then, go around shooting people to prove they love Mr. & Mrs. God.

If you ever get a chance to practice with Zen buddhists, you might find that a very interesting experience. (I'm not referring to other forms of buddhism.) It's interesting, because clean people get together for 40 minutes to sit and learn to not pay attention to their thoughts ... in other words, to watch their thoughts, and not act upon them ... it produces a nice high, and the women who practice it are pretty neat to be around. It teaches, by saying nothing, that one needn't identify with their thoughts as "who they are", but that thoughts, to an extent, are exactly what we are not.

tankthinker wrote:

but what i thought was that you were implying that there is nothing but what science can explain, that was the mindset when i wrote the previous post.

On the contrary, I don't usually like those "logical, bookkeeping, scientific" types. I am a creative person, and they do not care about creative people except to exploit them and marginalize them. Many of them to not seem to be able to put love into the world, only 'judgement'. Also, most of them think reality is only what they can measure, they need to quantify everything, and "prove" everything. I'm afraid I have as little use for them, as they have for me.

I have practiced the following religions: judiasm, christianity, catholic, jehovah's witness, mormon, re-born christ, three different forms of buddhism, hindu, islam (muslim), sufi, indigenous peoples --and, I have studied much so-called 'occult' works (but stay clear of black magic practitioners, such as Hitler, Charles Manson and so on). I've also studied the paranormal quite a bit, and am fairly intuitive myself, and have had first-hand experience with auras, and so on, and other minor but existant psychic manifestations.

What I have found is that regardless of religious belief or denomination or occult interest or parapsychology interest -- people either are 'good' or 'bad' -- i.e. they either believe in helping everyone or they don't.

Hitler, for example, tried to destroy everyone who believed in Democracy. That was his basic manifesto ...that people should be slaves to the corporation. That there should be no wages. that slave labor is superor. 'Fascism' is defined as being governed by corporations. How occult is that?

The basis of Judaic/Christian/Islamic thought is that there SHOULD NOT BE SLAVE LABOR but people should be allowed to live in DEMOCRACY, in freedom, not subjected to people like pharoah and Hitler and Bush ...who are selfish, and worship the corporation and make money and controlling others their idol and god and reason-to-be.

You might find these two posts interesting ... because Hitler bascially exercised mind control over people, he removed their free will by whatever means necessary: propaganda &/or murder, in order to create slaves that followed him, mindless, stupid, unfeeling, robotic, slaves ... just like the people who follow Bush. (Although, I'm told that Britain is rapidly become a police state, as well.)

basic advertising mechanics of mind control
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mind control protection & counter-measures for ATS folks
Discussion about Mind control protection & counter-measures for ATS folks
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
i have decided that i like talking to you,

you point out some very good info

about the animals thing, i thought that they were driven by instinct, while humans are capable of driving themselves (for the most part)

also i dont really believe in good and evil, i think they are just perspectives made for the benefit of our species, then abused by society

have you ever seen the movie "the mist", it shows a great view of human nature and about how stupid most of us are,

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I like talking to you, too. The info comes up I guess because it's, for lack of a better term, paths we both walk on and crossroads we both come to in Time ...as spiritual beings who don't know where we came from, or where we're going.

We know we don't like pain ...and that's actually enough for a total moral and ethical basis for the treatment of mankind. All the other reasons are abstractions and justifications and rationalizations. Also, we don't like to be hungry. And, we know if we don't nurture an infant or a child, it will die &/or become prey. Also, we know we like freedom and do not like to be slaves ...military slaves, or financial slaves, or political slaves, propaganda slaves, or 'moral' slaves ... to anyone's dictates.

you mentioned,

about the animals thing, i thought that they were driven by instinct, while humans are capable of driving themselves (for the most part)

Animals are driven by love, food, avoiding pain and death, and taking care of one another. Unfortunately, Mr. & Mrs. God created a "food-chain", where all living things devour one another on macrobiological and microbiological levels.

Humans are capable of driving themselves, but animals seem to live out their lives, too. As you know, the indigenous peoples on the whole have a great respect and love for animals ...which is why so-called 'primitive' tribes often say a prayer before they must slay an animal for food for themselves and their families. The prayer is simply an acknowedgement of the animals life which is forfeit for food, and a wish that in the afterlife the animal is well. It is not necessarily a 'god-based prayer', but simply an acknowledgement that mankind cannot fathom creation, but can be grateful to be alive, and sad when it must take life for food.

you said,

also i dont really believe in good and evil, i think they are just perspectives made for the benefit of our species, then abused by society

Yeah, you're right ...however, some behavior inevitably leads to helping people and is as a slang-term, often referred to, as 'good'. On the other hand, as you know, some behavior inevitably leads to cause suffering, and as slang, is often referred to, as 'evil'.

But on a universal level, you're totally right, there's no good and evil. What IS interesting is how the different religions have come to these terms over thousands of years of organized social human interaction.

The eastern religions see life as a totality. In the 'East', the Buddhists and Hindus see life as a union of creative and destructive forces of nature.

In the 'West', the patriarchal religions -- most totally dependent on brainwashing and mind control -- tend to synthesize idols and call them 'good' and 'evil'. To the western religions, 'Good' is letting yourself be controlled by a priest in that one then minimalizes their own innate ability to respect life, by figuring a priest is closer to god. Big mistake.
To western religions, 'evil' is not following THEIR rules. Western institutionalized religions, even though they are 100% control trips to castrate the men and dominate the women (keep them pregnant and barefoot) -- coincidentally do bring people together in a 'solemn manner' to express a common appreciation for what they call, 'god' -- which is a basic reverence for the unknown creator of the universe (although they are too mind-controlled and must worship idols such as 'Jesus' -- who is merely a symbol, not god incarnate at all. Jesus is a fairy tale for the most frightened children and adult children among us, and for this reason, it is important to let those who do not have the intelligence to realize this, to have freedom of worship -- for without some sort of social conditioning, not only would some of these people be scared to death, but the most stupid of them would act exactly how Hitler did. Just try to control everyone &/or kill them, because they can.

This is the mentality of the Western governments. Kill people, repress them, destroy freedom, destroy democracy, lie, cheat , steal, murder. Western goverments are simply slaves of their corporate masters.

You might enjoy studying anthropology, or sitting in some classes somewhere, where they look at 'primitive' societies. Those movies are always fun to watch. But, THEY try to paint people as stupid or primitive ...even though those people can survive in the wilds, and we cannot. One must always maintain the truth about all human beings ... we are all the same.

you said,

have you ever seen the movie "the mist", it shows a great view of human nature and about how stupid most of us are,

I will try to rent it at the end of next week, and watch it.
You're totally right about how stupid humanity is ...however, we do have our moments of pleasure and reverence and peace and joy to counter-balance our stupidity.

Sects of buddhism practice non-violence. Life can be as simple as that.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
excellent points, i just disagree with you on one thing

i dont think Hitler was as bad as everyone made him out to be, leaders are never the ones in charge, he was being controlled by others

If you have ever seen the movie the Nuremberg Trials which i watched a few months ago in my law class, when the German general (Hitler's number 2 man) he says that no one in the ss, not even Hitler knew about the plan to kill off the jews, now everyone in my class thought - oh he is obviously lying, i knew that this had more truth then can be seen.

Also at another time in the film there is the part were the general is talking to an american soldier about his life as a Nazi, and he said that Hitler was a fabulous host for dinner and that he didn't believe in the killing of animals, njow that is kind of contradicting isn't it

i just think that there is more to Hitler then what 50 years of hatred and smoldering has him out to be.

there is even the thought that the Holocaust never happened except in small instances, but was made to put a sympathy on jews (for example any thing you say negatively towards jews automatically becomes anti-semitism)

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
There are only a few Hitler apologists on ATS. Many fail to see that Hitler and the Nazi officers were often under the influence of drugs, and Hitler also helped addict the German civilian population.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I was asked about Hitler being addicted to heroin and coc aine speedballs, so I am answering here, to see the first post in this string for documentation.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Some say Hitler had only one testicle. Some say he had a relationship with his cousin. Some say he killed his cousin. Some say he was a British agent. etc.

I've read and heard a lot of rubbish about Hitler and this seems to be little different. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying into this at all. It's just another bogus attempt to discredit Hitler and thereby also his views for those who might otherwise be interested to take a look into them.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I'm posting on this post because after reading the post on Trump cutting funding to mediapharmaceutical companies I was interested to see what information there was on Nazi Germany, cut off from the rest of the world, still somehow having access to coc aine originating from South America. Undoubtedly drugs and pharma have been a huge facet in our society whether by society mysticism, or by our inherent need to address our pain. US is by no means a fascist state but the parallels/parallel difference between big dharma in isolated germany or globablist US have yet to be understood, and may pose insight in social zeitgeist.

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There is no end to this constant BS about Hitler and the Nazis ,Hitler was a deviant and sex maniac ,a drug addict ,in contact with aliens ,dabbler in the occult ,murdered all his women ,he wanted to take over the world ,he was abastrd child etc ,hardly a week goes by when you dont hear about them ,walked into the supermarket and there on the magazine stand ,''Hitlers evil human experiments '' ,TV that night Doc on Hitler ''The face of Evil '' ,then back at the newsagent another magazine on WW2 and nazi Atrocities on jews ,problem was it was photos of Jews in Yugoslav uniforms,wearing jodhpurs,high boots and caps shooting Ukrainians and throwing them into a huge pit, and the classic photo of the Nazi ? ,no its a jew bolshevik doing it !!!! rifle pointed ,about to shoot woman holding her child in her arms hmmmmmmm !!! .Then again a few days later another documentary on tv on ''Hitler and his evil Empire ''.Its like we are meant to always have this in the back of our minds ,BUT never about the atrocities the jewish Bolsheviks in the Ukraine and Russia NEVER ,if you asked the average young person who Stalin ,Mao Tse Tung ,Polpot and the tens of millions they slaughtered ''UMMM WHO ????'' wasnt it that Hitler guy who killed all the jews ''.The every couple of years its a new Movie out of Hollywood and references to persecution of jews .Have you seen a movie about Holomodor ,or Katyn Wood ?? or Kulaks and Russian Christians being murdered by the millions ??? no this is all kept quiet ,never talked about or mentioned ever in the media ,NEVER EVER !!!!!!!!!and WHY ????? because of who OWNS AND RUNS THE MEDIA and the only atrocity ever committed was by Hitler and the Nazis ,and they make sure you know about it and dont forget it .

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ozb1777
Ah well, it's a nice distraction from the fact that the majority of the nazis were Trinitarians claiming to be Christians as their ringleaders were teaching evolutionary philosophies such as Darwinism and Social Darwinism on which their teachings that the jews were less evolved and warranted extermination were based. Just blame everything on the Roman Catholic Adolf Hitler and focus all attention on that.

The Pagan Religious Roots of Evolutionary Philosophies Part 1
edit on 29-1-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join