It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ or Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

4Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

www.biblegateway.com...

This is pretty clear yet there are "pictures" of Jesus everywhere. Similar to this.......

Why does man defy God in even this way? Is it more probable that all these pictures are a conspiracy by the illuminati and others, to pave the way for the anti-christ to be instantly accepted by millions of decieved "christians" when he appears in the last days?

When someone appears looking similar to all these "accepted" pictures a large portion of the planet will instantly accept him?

This conspiracy extends to the shroud of turin, all the so called sightings for centuries.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Can no one see the reality of the false images of Jesus that abound? Can no one see the trashing of the 2nd commandment?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I agree about the images of Christ breaking the commandments. Also most of them make him look effeminate. He was a carpenter, and in those days he would have been fairly well built, and you can loose the hair....

1Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
wouldn't have Jesus had short curly hair and not long and plain hair? Also he would have been a little darker and yes more built like "doctorex" said since he was a carpenter. Just my opinion though.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i think the anti christ is coming sooner then we think. I think Obama might be the Anti-Christ. I like the guy better than hilary and mccain. but i think he is the anti-christ. just look at him. i now that sounds crazy but im not crazy. He seems like a nice guy but my gut is telling me that there is more than a nice guy. I think the change he talks about is going to be bad.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
IMHO and i know i will get bashed for this, but i think the church made an imaginary "Anti-Christ" to keep people from believing new idea's and staying controlled by the church. If someone comes and preaches anything against the church they must be the Anti-Christ. i don't know, but to me it sounds a little foolish to call someone the anti-christ.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I tend to agree. The bible nowhere speaks of any one person called the Anit-Christ.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
In revelations Jesus is a slain lamb with seven eyes and seven horns, if he comes back looking like that, I wonder if people will recognize him.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by doctorex
I agree about the images of Christ breaking the commandments. Also most of them make him look effeminate. He was a carpenter, and in those days he would have been fairly well built, and you can loose the hair....

1Corinthians 11:14 Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?
15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering.

Hi doctorex

You know, I have been known to have many strange psychic visions, and the only one that I had that involved Jesus, portrayed him as a very stocky and muscular guy and I remember thinking to myself at the time, this is not at all like the images that the church portrays him to be.

Dobbie

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This site has well documented the simularities between OBL and the image on the shroud of turin. OBL may well be the anti-christ. Just on looks alone.

But for centuries the catholic church has guided the world into recognizing a single image as Jesus. Completely without any basis in fact...........

Why? perhaps to setup the world for a time when the fake christ comes, so millions will instantly accept him...............

Imagine when some guy shows up on CNN lookng like al these pictures from over the centuries and declares himself "Jesus"..........

How many who find Mary in potato chips, cheese sandwiches, or in mirrors, etc will fall done and worship him?

top topics

join