It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it matter...One Iota if I left ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
From what I've seen in the last while...

My next and possibly last question would be:

Would it matter if TheDuckster was a member of ATS/BTS?

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I would miss your posts. See, you do make a difference.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yes you are very much loved by everyone. Come over to chat and visit, ok?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
WELL, HECK, YES!

I have often wondered if there would be a mass outcry for me, should i meet my maker, or just shut my computer off and logged off for good.

Back to you, like i said, yes,i would be very sad. Whats wrong, Ducky?

I have a feeling that youre having more than just a blah day. Sorry about that

Things will get better, i promise.

Lets see tat smile
Feel better, hon.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

HOW do I make a difference?

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

~Ducky~

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

~Ducky~

Because, believe it or not, people actually connect on a psychological level with other members on here who share the same ideas, whether they know it or not.

So when you ask how you make a difference, it is because you do not know all those who actually do read your posts and think about what you say and who you are, without actually meeting you.

It is like a friendship, and if nurtured and given enough time, it can become more meaningful - but only if you make the effort and desire to do so.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hiyah Duckster....

You came into ATS chat and asked this question, I didn't realize you had posted this, but, why would you ask this question? Obviously something's bothering you...I asked you in chat, why WOULDN"T you matter and why would you say that, and you never answered me, and just left.

I have responded to at least 5 posts like this here in ATS in the last two weeks...

What's up with that?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDuckster

~Ducky~

By inspiring free thought... Free thinking... What do you mean how do you make a difference? Why do you want to leave? Have you run out of material to bs about?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It would matter to me, Ducky. I admire your courage, forthrightness, and undeterred quest for truth I've seen exhibited in your posts.
Has some fellow poster put that thought in your head? You do matter.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
After a couple weeks I'd be like, "hmm... I wonder where that member Duckster went..."

Cheer up! Get in chat and have fun with us!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Dammit ducky. Of course it would matter. Then we couldn't have our future debates!!! What kind of question is that!?! :bash:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I do notice when Ducky isn't around. That says something since I am hundreds of miles away from her.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Duckster...don't do it man. My life would be affected in a very serious way if you were to leave forever. I just don't think I could bear it!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Ducky,

Stop fishing for compliments. You know you're awesome. And with the number of complete dolts posting on ATS lately, we need as many intelligent, insightful and respectful people on here as possible.

If you left, we'd be even more of a minority.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Oh stop it.
We love ya ducky.

Besides, who's back would the water roll off, if you weren't around?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
DON'T DO IT MON, U GOTTA BE CRAZY!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I'm new,so I don;t know you or your posts.

Simple answer is no,it won't matter.In my experience of using boards like this,when the "old school big time posters" leave,at first it'll be "where's such and such bah why did they go!!" And maybe a year or 2 later "posters you miss" Basicly,the board will not grind to a hault,internet life goes on,with or without you.

Will it matter to YOU,is the bigger question IMO. And that one,I can't answer.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ducky don't get down. Your opinion matters a lot to us. We all enjoy your input and appreciate your contributions to this site. You are a great debater and a wonderful person and I think that if you left that it would make this site a little less desirable to be a part of. It's because of people like you that this site is as great as it is.

[edit on 4/26/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yes, it would matter if you left Ducky. Whether you know it or not there's friends here who can relate to your posts (proven by all the responses to your threads). We need you and I think you need us. (or some of us anyways). Maybe not me.... cause I'm an antiquated old wind bag.

I hope I never hurt you or anyone's feelings here on the ATS/BTS, if I did I'm sorry. We can't stop you from leaving, if that's your decision. Hopefully, you will realize who your friends are and come back. I've had some real heartache in my life. Most I haven't even talked about on the boards. It just makes me feel better when I come here. Things aren't looking too good right now, but it will get better. I sincerely believe that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join