It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would it matter...One Iota if I left ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
[edit on 27-4-2008 by AccessDenied]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Don't be sad. Life is good.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It would matter to me. You're infectiously cheerful, even when you aren't feeling so cheery.

A song for Ducky:

You know I'm always here for you.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I have no idea why you'd even ask this...

You've made so many friends here among the membership at large and the staff as well... why would you think for a moment that it wouldn't matter if you left?

I know it's poor form for an Admin to call a member's post ridiculous, but you thinking that no one here would miss you is ridiculous.

You're a good friend Ducky, don't forget that.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

Hey dude, many people here love you. I just wanna let you know that my dog hates ducks. He once decapitated a duck with his bare paws.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ducky better not leave.

You have way too many friends here to do so, and you are making a difference.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yes, be happy eh?

The - really - happy, song.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well, look at it this way, if you left you'd never find out if it mattered. That would be a paradox. You're better off just staying put.

Peace

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Why would you leave people, who love you? Stay with them; Don't forget them.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yes It Would,
Down the line people have disappeared, and I miss them as I would miss you.

I would think of you two years from now and wonder, "Where did she go?"
And be sad.
Stay here Hon.
You do make a difference.

Hugs
WIS

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
As you can see from all the replies here Ducky you would be missed and it would matter to quite a few people if you up and left ATS. We love and respect you Ducky.

don't get down, life is like that some days on ATS I just wonder what's the point. But others I can't stay away from the keyboard. I have been here a couple of years now (give or take a month) and there have been times when I have just lost the URL to this place on perpose, but I come back and when I do I tend to get a few U2U's that say welcome back.

It's a great feeling to have people that you can talk with and enjoy what they have to say.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I say if you want to leave then take off... It'd be good to take a break, but I think you'll be back... Also is this post an attempt to try and make yourself feel wanted? No offense or anything man, but it seems like you're stretching... Is there anything else you wanna talk about?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Oh man why does every one do this?

Just when you get to know them and the they leave you.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Would you like to share with us your reasons for considering departure? I can think of a few reasons for leaving myself, but I'd like to hear yours. For all I know, I'm one of them.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Everyone has a unique view on life and the universe. All things. The fact that you came here to begin with means you are one of the rare few that actually are willing to share your unique point of view on these topics. Without seeing every point of view... truth can never be found. Each person you have interacted with and even those you haven't have been touched in some way by you and by your unique perceptions of our reality. If you took yourself out of the equation so many things would suffer. People would feel an emptiness where your input used to be that unique ducky view that used to be shared would become a void and that one point of view that you doubt in its value may well be the one thing that for some people make it all click into place. Everything is connected ducky. You were meant to be here. There are many people that have come and gone from ats and I STILL feel any emptyness that they left behind and yearn for the return of that part of our community to return to us.
Many have even gotten themselves banned much to the great sadness of their peers. others just disappeared as real life got in the way.
I am reminded of just a few. Pisky. Nans, theneo, Jonna, banshee, majestica, dreamz, m0rbid... and soooo many more! Some may have just gone into lurk mode. but their absence still leaves an emtyness and it DOES matter!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So she left?

Oh well.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Would it matter if TheDuckster was a member of ATS/BTS?

Would it matter if you had my aproval, or anyone elses?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ducky, come back!!!

I hope you had a nice vacation some where luxurious.
A palm beech, ocean scent.
Now just come back and settle down in your home town.

Ducky, are you there? Ducky?
WIS

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WalkInSilence

I'm BACK hon!

I took a few weeks off.

~Ducky~

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join