It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 truther arrested for assaulting disabled teen!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boone 870
Thanks for the video link. It appears that the witness is Dianne Lipson and she is a member of WEARECHANGE.
I choose to wait and see what the courts have to say about the altercation because she is a member of a group that falsely accuses people of crimes they did not commit.
Members of WEARECHANGE are known liars, why would anyone expect it be any different regarding what John Lovetro?

More lies and arrogant attitude from you. Whats new
How limited is your perspective that you have to be so petty and shortsighted? Run along now.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Unplugged]

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Unplugged]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

More lies and arrogant attitude from you. Whats new How limited is your perspective that you have to be so petty and shortsighted? Run along now.

Really???

Where did I lie in this thread or any other thread?

I choose to stay right here and not run along. I'll be patiently awaiting for you to prove that I'm a liar.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unplugged

Unplugged... Boone stated the truth here. Is that what truthers do when presented with facts? Name calling? I have been called a liar at least 10 times this week alone in here. Still haven't been shown where.

Do realists make mistakes? We sure do... and we will correct them.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Is that what truthers do when presented with facts? Do realists make mistakes? We sure do... and we will correct them.

Thats funny i have been called all kinds of names and insulted by lots of people living in a fantasy world that believe the official story just because i dd not beleive the official story.

If you correct mistakes why wont you correct the mistake of stating you have evidence of all the hijackers bein dead but have not posted it?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

No it really doesn't. Just because a person is part of a group does not mean the whole group is filled with nutjobs. That would be as equally ridiculous as saying all Americans are warmongers just because our President is a lunatic.

Thanks for trying to discredit everyone who questions the government's conspiracy theory.

I smell a rat.

[edit on 4/27/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by CaptainObvious

No it really doesn't. Just because a person is part of a group does not mean the whole group is filled with nutjobs. That would be as equally ridiculous as saying all Americans are warmongers just because our President is a lunatic.

Well, the wearetruth group ARE a bunch of nut jobs. And so is our President. But you are correct..in almost all cases.

Thanks for trying to discredit everyone who questions the government's conspiracy theory.

the wearetruth group are wack jobs.... they discredit themselves. I am not trying to discredit EVERYONE.

I smell a rat.

Try some deodorant.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Can you say 'Flame Bait'?

Obviously the OP intended to provoke rather than discuss.
It's curious to me, how anyone can look at the video of building 7's symetric collapse and not think it was a controlled demo. Its obvious to anyone with wits greater than a salad.

In the end, it really doesn't matter what you believe - its what you are prepared to do about it that matters.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Obviously the OP intended to provoke rather than discuss.
I've been discussing 9/11 on this site for over a year and a half.

It's curious to me, how anyone can look at the video of building 7's symetric collapse and not think it was a controlled demo.
Please, don't derail my thread.

Its obvious to anyone with wits greater than a salad.
More insults from the truth camp. How typical.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WE ARE CHANGE has uncovered YET ANOTHER SMOKING GUN!!!
The NWO is using childrens book events to hold clandestine meetings!!!!\

GER0AN d5d what ANY GOOD PATRIOT SHOULD DO!!!!!!!

He spotted the NWO operative disguised as a teen girl in a wheel chair and he beat her!!!!!!!!11111

THE NWO IS RUNNING SCARED!!!!!!!!!

THE BUSH CRIME SYNDICATE WILL BE BROUGHT TO ITS KNEES!!!!!!!111111

GERMAN HEARD A WHO!!!!!

[edit on 27-4-2008 by TheBobert]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

There really should be a way to knock people for iuseless posts.
Er... Unless he was seriouse. Then that's just a bit scary. Get some tranqs and come back.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Jesus Christ its so stupid and obvious the way you guys take sides over this thing depending on your 9/11 stance. How you could do so is beyond me because you weren't even there and you didnt see jack.

Can has plz close thread now?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

So are you saying the Bush Crime Syndicate should stay in power?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

I think what RuneSpider was trying to say is that... between things like "GER0AN d5d", your caps lock, and a bunch of ones, slashes, and exclamation points your ramblings seemed pretty incoherent. It makes the post look like it was written by someone who's "off their meds"; and it's hard to tell if you were really being seroius, or just "trolling".

Who (or what) is "GER0AN", and what does "d5d" mean?

[edit on 4/28/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Azriphale

How you could do so is beyond me because you weren't even there and you didnt see jack.

Can has plz close thread now?

Oh wowzers!

I hope this isn't your stance on every issue and thread on this site, because this would be a very boring place if the members could only comment on things that they actually witnessed.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I didn't know researching evidence was not allowed here. I must have thought I was somewhere else.

Oh, by the way, how do you think crimes are investigated if there are no witnesses? Seems to happen all the time, but no one saw the event, so it must make no difference right?

---------

Back to the topic at hand, there is no excuse to beat anyone up for what they believe in. The same could be said about invasions, but clearly our government does not feel the same way.

"An eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind." Gandhi

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Dude if you cant see that you are taking sides based on your stance then there is something wrong. Obviously i dont think that you apply the same logic to all other threads\subjects\etc... Its an Assault case that is being investigated, to place blame at this stage would be pure speculation, which so far has been based on how one feels about 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.

And tbh, i find that really disturbing.

ETA: Commenting about the event is one thing. Even discussing possibilities and motives is ok (IMO) But to fully take a side and stick in jibes and fight amongst yourselves....

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Azriphale]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Dude if you cant see that you are taking sides based on your stance then there is something wrong. Obviously i dont think that you apply the same logic to all other threads\subjects\etc... Its an Assault case that is being investigated, to place blame at this stage would be pure speculation, which so far has been based on how one feels about 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.

I will admit that I am biased against members of this group, but I also said

posted by me
The jury is still out on whether or not this guy is actually guilty.
and

posted by me
I choose to wait and see what the courts have to say about the altercation because she is a member of a group that falsely accuses people of crimes they did not commit.

If the accused is proven not guilty in a court of law then I will apologize for...well... not saying that he is guilty, I guess.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I guess my prob with all this is...why use a Barbara and Jenna Bush event to make your point? It was obviously an event to promote a book. Barbara is a former teacher and Jenna is training to be one I believe or at least has aspirations to be one.

What this has to do with the Pres. Bush I'm not sure...I have probs with the official story myself...but I dont think I would use that venue to voice them...not the right place...

the guy was an idiot if for no other reason than he chose the place to make his stand very badly.

And as a father of 8 (one with mental challenges),I can say, If this man, whatever his agenda, was giving my daughter an earful over this event, I woulda punched his dumbass as well!

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Even if the guy is proven guilty, all it proves is that paticular guy is a nutjob. That one guy doesnt repersent the whole truthers. I doubt any of these truth posters on this board would attck a innocent.

Im sure there are people who belive no conspiracy, and have beaten up someone. Does that discredit all the belivers? Certainly not, because it was one guy acting on his own mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadbang
... And as a father of 8 (one with mental challenges),I can say, If this man, whatever his agenda, was giving my daughter an earful over this event, I woulda punched his dumbass as well!

Great way to show your daughter that only free speech you agree with is to be tolerated! I'm sure she'll grow up to be an excellent brown-shirt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join