It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 truther arrested for assaulting disabled teen!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

"I heard my daughter hysterical yelling, 'He's hitting me!' " said Wendy Lovetro.

"He punched her on the shoulder blades, but that wasn't enough," she said.

"My husband pushed the wheelchair away from him and he reached beyond my husband and began pounding my daughter in the thigh."

The two men fought as the president's family drove off. Cops broke them up and busted Talis on charges of assault and resisting arrest.

Article from the nypost.

Apparently, Talis is a member of We Are Change and he is claiming that it was a "setup".

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Gary Talis also appeared on Jones’ show. He emphatically stated he did not assault the handicapped girl. In fact, he said, John Lovetro used his daughter “as a weapon” against him, ramming the wheelchair into his kneecaps and accusing him of attacking the girl. Talis told Bermas he believes the attack was coordinated.
infowars.com

The NWO sure is a brazen bunch, using an 18-year-old girl with cerebral palsy to bring down the truth movement is just too much.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Only a weak minded. ammo-less debunker would use a story like this to discredit truthers.

NOTE: This thread still doesnt put a Boeing in Shanksville.

(translation) No plane crashed in Shanksville on 911 ( flight 93)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Only a weak minded. ammo-less debunker would use a story like this to discredit truthers.

This thread wasn't started to discredit anyone, the truth movement does a fine enough job of that itself. For example, my second post.

The jury is still out on whether or not this guy is actually guilty. Maybe now he understands what it is like to be accused of something that you didn't do, you know, like the movement does every day.

NOTE: This thread still doesnt put a Boeing in Shanksville.

(translation) No plane crashed in Shanksville on 911 ( flight 93)

Who's doing the derailing now?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

This just goes to shows the pathetic attempts truthers make to get their point across.

Thanks for the article Boone.

Ivan... typical post of yours..... full of nothing but speculation.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Feel free to post some witness testimony that backs up the article. Ill start it off for ya, www.youtube.com...://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=8586
Eye witness account starts about 2:43 into the video.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Don't know why this is posted in the 9/11 forum.

Move it to below top secret news. It's irrelevant from anything. Someone needs to be arrested for Battery, whichever side is telling the truth (or both).

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

He (the assaulter) is a truther... this is 911 news. It does belong here

(how are ya sub?)

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
This just goes to shows the pathetic attempts truthers make to get their point across.

Whats even more pathetic is the lies and deceit people that believe story will do to keep their fantasy world safe from the reallity of what our government is capable of doing.

[edit on 26-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Funny, I didn't think anyone was ignoring what our government is "capable" of. There are thousands of dead soldiers, killed in a war that is a joke. There are 10's if not 100's of thousands of Dead Iraqi's...because of the United States government.

But Ultima...we all know who is capable of ignoring evidence.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This post ranks up down there with the recent spasm of CIT attack threads in small-bore pointlessness.

I just read the Post article, and it makes no mention of 911 at all. The Infowars article offers a witness presenting a detailed and entirely different version of events.

So far, a draw.

So what?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Funny, I didn't think anyone was ignoring what our government is "capable" of.

You are ignoring the fact that our government has done things to instigate wars in the past.

You keep ignoring the fact of Pearl Harbor.

You keep ignoring the fact of the USS Liberty.

And all the other things that the government has either let happen or been behind.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

He (the assaulter) is a truther...

Really?
Did you personally witness the event?
Did I miss the part where it said that Talis had been convicted of assault?

I'll readily admit that some "truthers" have a knack for making themselves look pretty foolish, and in the process it reflects poorly on their "movement"; however, from a motive standpoint, what did Talis stand to gain by assaulting a girl with cerebral palsy? He was clearly upset with the Bush family, but Lovetro had nothing to do with Iraq, or 9/11, and there's no reason for him to have any "beef" with the Lovetros.

On the other hand... we also have a father who was witnessing some "yahoo" spoiling his physically challenged daughter's moment; one where she had another chance to see one of her personal heroines. Chances are good that Miss Lovetro had looked forward to the meeting with great anticipation, and it's quite likely that her father would have done anything to protect and provide such moments of joy for his daughter. I can certainly see how he'd be quite angry with Talis for ruining such a moment, and (depending on his temperment when it comes to providing for his daughter) such anger could easily lead to an assault.

From the perspective of motive, I think it's far more likely that the father was the one who escalated the situation to the point of physical violence. Talis had no motive, and stood to gain nothing from such actions. Due to that, the NYP article seems to reek of spin, and the fact that people are blindly accepting it reinforces my belief that; "Most people don't really want the truth; they'd much rather have their personal perception of reality reinforced."

[edit on 4/26/08 by redmage]

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
With any luck judge will throw book at this creep - then can experience
Rikers Island up close and personal.

"Say hello to your cellmate - Tyrone!"

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I see the political establishment is succeeding in making the 9/11 truthers desperate for a solution.

Soon those whose hearts were not in it will be sorted from those who feel the passion that comes from hunting down the truth.

And then, the predators will become the prey.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Eye witness account starts about 2:43 into the video.

Thanks for the video link. It appears that the witness is Dianne Lipson and she is a member of WEARECHANGE.

I choose to wait and see what the courts have to say about the altercation because she is a member of a group that falsely accuses people of crimes they did not commit.

Members of WEARECHANGE are known liars, why would anyone expect it be any different regarding what John Lovetro?

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why didn't he just accept getting assaulted by a man using a a wheel-chaired teenager with cerebal palsy? Seems kind of pretentious to me. I normally drink coffee and enjoy a morning newspaper while being assaulted by a man using a wheel-chaired teenager with cerebal palsy. It is no big deal, but you know, in America everyone is so uptight.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Feel free to post some witness testimony that backs up the article.

Victims phone call to the Sean Hannity show.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I had a daughter with cerebral palsy, RIP O'Reilly, she couldn't talk but I could understand her quite well. When she passed on to the next place she left me signs that I clearly understood and took to heart. #1 there is a next place! #2 All is not what it seems! And 2 Christmas' ago she sent me a sign that 911 needs to be investigated and the truth needs to be revealed.

This instance is disgusting and only the actual witnesses know what happened, all else is speculation.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The activist was framed. Its all on video and there are multiple witnesses that saw the real happenings. The guy with his daughter was ramming the activist and yelling nonsense at him, then he beat him up while the activist didnt even lift a finger. Pathetic framing by establishment goons.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join