It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Government Promises Big Changes - by Benjamin Fulford

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Secret Government Promises Big Changes - by Benjamin Fulford

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says.

The recent market turmoil, including the Chinese threat to sell dollars, was part of the bargaining towards major changes in the secret balance of power, we are told.

Certainly there are some encouraging signs. The tearful resignation of U.S. presidential “brain” Karl Rove removes a central lynchpin of Bush’s regime. Since it follows six other resignations; it does look like rats abandoning a sinking ship.

Despite the positive developments, the biggest worry is all the public hints about a new “terrorist attack” on the U.S. to be used as an excuse to trigger martial law. However, such an attack at this time “would fool nobody,” the sources said. Many U.S. citizens might be fooled but no other government in the world would believe it. “The secret government knows they cannot use their old tricks anymore,” the sources said.

The Chinese secret societies meanwhile, are watching carefully for any sign of new attempts to spread disease or otherwise carry out genocidal attacks. They only give one warning and have now initiated a news blackout. I am not in the loop about what they would do if a new breach was found but, they did say whatever action they took would be “unpredictable and worse than expected.”

The world’s financial system will also have to be replaced with a more transparent and equitable system that relies on more than simple human selfish greed as the main incentive for transactions.

Once this is done, a three-year campaign against the five curses of humanity: war, poverty, environmental destruction, ignorance and disease could be carried out. This could be a test case for replacing the Hegelian system of pitting opposite forces against each other in war with a system for people to compete towards agreed upon peaceful goals.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Well, if Fulford is to be believed, there could be some great things happening for the world in the near future!

I wonder what they plan on doing about the current food and oil shortages though....?

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Are there really shoratges, or is it hype to raise prices and fleece the people?

I don't know but it smells fishy.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ATruGod

Well I don't think they can really fake oil and food shortages

But I do think they saw this coming from miles away, and did nothing at all to prevent it

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i've listened to thius fulford guy on rense. i truly hope the article above is true!! that would be great.

i wish someone could prove this fulford knowledge true or b.s. i find it hard to believe he,, as an outsider recieves all this top secret info.

also---i highly doubt bush will resign b4 his pres. ends,,,,also which bush are they talking about,,, it seems more like bush sr.

fulford has some neat stuff and theories when he's onrense but for now,, i take it all as fiction until it can be proved or backed up,,, i'm leary

also,,,, maybe these us rice shortage stories is just a smoke screen for the crazy gas prices ,,, this is the true chaos in my mind

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

This article sounds wonderful, if its true. Unfortunately it doesn't seem too close to reality. I hope, really hope, something like this is true, but the skeptic in me says otherwise.

Great article, thank you for sharing.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I just watched the Utimatum video's. A great story off course with a lot of stuff you can find in other interviews from Camelot. Is this good or bad?

Read the article mentioned above and it gets my hope up, and at the same time my fear that it is all bogus.

But OK, I vote for change. I really liked the story about money and the stocks, because I and friends saw the same thing when the trouble began with the money system. Who is taking over the debts and supporting the system will take over the control. And that is IMO China and Europe.

I read in the article that Europe is Rothchild run in the form of Bilderberg parliament, but when I look at the discussions and oppostion within the european parliament that is not entirely true. There are powers at work in European towards change too. A small example is the opening of UFO files and the presentation of a 911 truth video in the parliament. It is not a black and white story.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by Pjotr]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pjotr

Sure, there are forces fighting for change in the US too.

I think the bit about the Asian factions threatening to take out "the eye in the pyramid" with a wave of assassinations makes a lot of sense, and it's exactly what I would do if I were in their position.

(Interestingly, it's also exactly what Hagbard does in the Illuminatus! trilogy - the amount of embedded truths and synchronicities in that book are absolutely astonishing!
)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I don't believe a word that comes out of Benjamin Fulford mouth. I believe he's a fraud who's making up little fairy tales for one reason or another. I've listened to his interviews and I've seen a few articles about him. Sadly I'm not impressed with man or his claims. They're quite laughable but still interesting for the comedy value.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

If he's such a fraud, explain how he lined up an interview with David Rockefeller, paul76

Why on earth would Rockefeller be anywhere near him unless Fulford is telling the truth about his connections with the Reds and Blues?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I read a prophecy years ago ( i know) but nevertheless, it said that

an unexpected Al Gore would become president and that George Bush & Co, would be forecefully removed from the WH. During this transition, the WH would be reduced to rubble..I'm sorry i dont know where i read it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
About the only thing that has allowed me to give any creedance to Mr. Fulfords claims was his interview with David Rockerfeller. Not just anyone gets an interview with David in a non-descript hotel room.

Either someone with some serious pull, as he claims or a minion.

Now isn't Gore the perpetuator of the Global Warming conspiracy? Not too thrilled about that and it looks as though it still ends in Global government.

Remember too, when the "anti" comes, he will be the great unifier of the world.

I guess we'll just wait and see what comes of all of this. Only time will tell.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by KMFNWO]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

That would be quite interesting. Unlikely? Sure. Needed? Definitely. I think the world is ready to stop being ruled by tyrants.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Looking at China's past poor human relations in their own country, I find it interesting that they would do anything that would help us.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I find this highly unlikely for two reasons. People who have power do not relinquish it with out a fight. Nor can I imagine another secret society who would do such a thing assuming they had the power simply for the good of humanity. What's in it for a Chinese secret society?

That being said, it sure would be freakin nice if someone with power actually used to benefit everyone and this were true. Fat chance though. Power corrupts.

new topics

top topics

join