It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you spend your tax rebate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Assuming I get my whopping 600 bucks... I just started a new job working from home, so I will be investing in a couple things for my home office, and then looking into dental/medical/vision insurance. If that will "spur the economy" than I guess I will be a good American.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
We are going to pay credit card bills with it.Like all good american sheepeople should do.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There are a lot of things I would like to do with it, such as purchasing a new paint job for my car or put it into savings, but it does not look like I will be able to do so.

If I receive a check (I didn't last time--still don't know why), it is going to go toward repairs to my house. As much as I would rather do other things with it, I have to take care of the necessities first (like getting my sewer fixed).

I make a decent wage, but lately I still have to scrimp. I just can't seem to get ahead, and I know it is only going to get worse. It is so frustrating!

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm going to send it to a family in Mexico.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Its a house payment and a car payment.

With maybe a candy bar at the end.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
We'll be doing the same with this as we did with our refund; pay off credit cards. We are very close to having 0 balance on all cards. If for any reason we need to drop off the radar, we'll have the means.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Has anyone received a rebate check IN THE MAIL? I just wondered if checks have been mailed or if it is only direct deposits so far? I am waiting on check.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join