It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative or LIberal? Take the quick online quiz and find out...you may be as surprised as I was!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Uh oops I didn't post my scores LOL

Overall: 45% Conservative, 55% Liberal

Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sublime, you should really start to worry, you don't want to be THIS much like me, surely?
Overall: 30% Conservative, 70% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal

Worrying

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I think the only real difference was in finance section. I'd say both of our ethics are perfectly in line.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

That was an awesome test, too. Thank for posting it up.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I scored 14..lol....
I found some of those questions a little awkward to answer, some I felt I was choosing the lesser of two evils, and others I would agree with the actions, but knowing our government disagree with how we would ACTUALLY use it......if that makes any sense lol
Great post! Opened up some very interesting conversations when doing it with friends!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

Thanks
And to blimpseeker I wasn't trying to derail your thread, I think this kind of discussion and quizzes are good for us all to gauge what viewpoints we have, but it's not scientific by any stretch of the imagination.

But cool anyway.

So don't be a chicken!! Dive right on in and take the quiz and sound off what scores you all got!!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I scored a 12.....that puts me...hehe, right between Bill and Hilary.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
here is my ...ahem..embarrasing results.

Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal

Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal (the embarrasing part)

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal (yeah! kill'em all!)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Being British it didn't necessarily apply to me.

But I scored 20 putting me firmly in the middle on a par with Colin Powell (who's name is pronounced Col-in btw
)

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blimpseeker

That's not embarrassing. It's good to have a bit of both. It shows balance and non-partisanship.

I think ethics is definitely the place that liberals have it right (more than conservatives).

I'm proud that I am financially conservative - even if I'm liberal everywhere else.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Even thou I'm not an American and the fact I would describe some of the questions as being dumb the quiz still managed to give a reasonably accurate picture of my political beliefs. I ended with a score of 23 points .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I scored a 32.

Thats about right.

Roper

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My Results:

Overall: 80% Conservative, 20% Liberal

Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Very strange considering that on more extensive tests with 60-100 questions, I always come out as a Libertarian.

How I got 100% on social issues when I said abortion should be perfectly legal I dont know.

Not the best test IMO

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I scored a 20 on the quiz. I am right down the center, I am Colin Powell.

Yes we believe that those are mobile biological weapon research platforms.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
To have a fixed never-changing politcal stance all your life is not a sign of strength but of stupidity.

I'm tempted to steal that for my sig. Well put.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
why is there a need to label yourself and place yourself in a political category?

Furthermore, why is there a need to associate very personal and confidential opinions toward government etc. with our IP ADDRESSES and then nonchalantly hand them off by means of a simple mouse click to some random website offering a "really cool quiz"?

HELLO.........

Chalk me up as paranoid but I swear there is no easier way to get people to line up and offer extremely personal information (which I imagine most of the participants would not even consider telling to a stranger on the street) than by offering a quiz which in turn will grant you the honor of being placed into "this box" or "that box".

WOW.

Many of these "quizzes" are nothing more than superbly crafted pieces of social engineering if you ask me. So. This cute little "quiz" just allowed you to place yourself into a box for your own entertainment value. Meanwhile, if this quiz were indeed nefarious in nature, anyone with an ability to extrapolate your IP address into your street address would be able to place you into predefined boxes of their own making (hmmm....I wonder who out there might have such an ability....)

People seem to be so careful about what they say to strangers, but place an interesting quiz in front of them and they will tell you damn near anything you want to know.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Honestly, I would trust the IRS more - like htem less, perhaps, but if there is ANY part of the government that can find its own ass with both hands, it's the part that figures out taxes.

By the way? 95% liberal.
Watch out Jackson, I'm comin' for ya!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
In the end though, those labels are just a mind game for the sheeple.

I guess it's a mind game to label people conservative or liberal but perfectly fine to label someone a sheeple. I'm not arguing the point. The statement just made me laugh.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I scored a 33 - 82.5% conservative, I admit I could have either way on 2 or 3 questions though. I identify as libertarian, cut government spending to the bone and then just leave me alone.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemiK
Furthermore, why is there a need to associate very personal and confidential opinions toward government etc. with our IP ADDRESSES and then nonchalantly hand them off by means of a simple mouse click to some random website offering a "really cool quiz"?

This member has seen the light, or trick as it were.

Well deserved applause IMO!

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join