It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did jesus look like??

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Robocop died for the Sins of Detroit but he was white, hail the Metallic Savior.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
race isnt important. ill say it again. your only trying to get one up on whitey!

You just do this to make me laugh, don't you.

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
hail the Metallic Savior.

Hail!

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yu see how people have NOTHING to say when faced with the truth of WHY this is important? What happened to that message about how we are all part of the Rainbow Coalition and race don't matter

Here is the statement again:

So, if we believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins, I guess its ok with Jesus to have an imposter that everyone believes died for him right? I guess its ok with Jesus to have ANOTHER man, Cesare Borgia---a killer and a criminal, impersonate him as the one who died for our sins and rose from the dead. I guess that's ok with Jesus, right? Just as long as we get the "message."

WE CAN HAVE MOVIES WHERE YOU SIT AND CRY AND WEEP FOR AN IMPOSTER WHO'S VISAGE IS THAT OF A KILLER AND CRIMINAL AND THIS WILL BE OK WITH JESUS---JUST AS LONG AS WE GET THE MESSAGE!

You people are blasphemous and evil.

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Okay, okay! We give...

from now on Jesus will be forever depicted as Samuel L. Jackson....

Happy???

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Okay, okay! We give...

from now on Jesus will be forever depicted as Samuel L. Jackson....

Happy???

Yes.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Lol, whatever.

Ok, I think the problem here is that those who are arguing that it doesn't matter are thinking of Jesus in a spiritual form, whilst Colonel is thinking of him in a physical form.

Colonel, is the physical form more important than the spiritual one?(gaah! I'm agnostic, I feel weird saying that) If it were the SAME Jesus,(spiritually) and he was in the form of an Arabic man, and he did the SAME EXACT things, and said the SAME EXACT things, is the message any different?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I would like you to answer my question beofre I deign answer yours.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I was watching the "700 club" for kicks and wouldnt you know.......they had a little reactment and it showed all white people....I dont mean just skin tone...

Jesus had blue Eyes and straight hair...

This was on the "700 club"...shown every day and supported by mainstream christians... this should show people what propaganda can do...it IS propaganda..nothing less...this has nothing to do with saving peoples lives from evil...this is only a way for them to spread their power..

a blue eyed straight haired jesus, today on your friendly christian propaganda show...

you think the physical looks of jesus doesnt matter??? Then why do they need to make a divine illusion?? a false identity of christ??

Jesus had blue eyes??

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Tell 'em, McGotti. Preach the truth!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti

Jesus had blue Eyes and straight hair...

The Man of perdition as predicted in the Bible.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Indootably the 700 hundred club is running it's own agenda for nothing more then a money trip. The majority of people are christians (don't quote me on that) so to have a tv show that shows a white man as jesus will no doubt further their agenda for money making schemes.

Jesus imo was a middle eastern man he was prob olive colour, brown eyes, brown/black mustache n beard, and was thin n masculine because they didn't have fast food back then.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
To be Middle Eastern, he would have to be a descendent of Ishmael and he's not.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Either palestine or israel area. I'm talking about geographic location which is where he would get his genetic makeup from i'm assuming.

I believe he is israeli or palestinian, don't quote me on that tho.

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Either palestine or israel area. I'm talking about geographic location which is where he would get his genetic makeup from i'm assuming.

I believe he isn't israeli or palestinian, don't quote me on that tho.

I'm taking about the same thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Oohh oopsy my bad. I thought you were talking to me.
It's snowing like a bitch here! dammit. I'm so sick of snow.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I am. If Jesus were Middle Eastern as you said, he would be descendent of Ishamel and that is not the case.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

I am. If Jesus were Middle Eastern as you said, he would be descendent of Ishamel and that is not the case.

I see now.. I didn't read the whole page until now, sorry.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Not a problem. No worries.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
shouldnt Jesus be compared with an Arab looks after all he was born in the Middle East and jews then were also arabs also the christains.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join