It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X inbound like it or lump it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by strideofthemind

"This Planet X theory is the crunch!!!"

Yay boi!! Seriously though, is the crunch like a new street term for cool ?

"The World is already in caos"

wow I hadn't noticed. Oh I looked out the window and yeah, you're right, I saw Optimus Prime and Luke Skywalker beating a nun to death with a priest.

"and we cant even see Planet X yet! "

You cannot see what does not exist (not talking about anti matter).

"Anyone willing to challenge the theory is crazy!"

Cleetus gon gitchuh boomstick!!!

"As for the new age Hippy's that think 2012 is the year of wakening to our real spiritual being = yes your half right cos your awakening is nothing more than the after life when this Planet x wipes the slate clean."

Prove it with pictures. Go on then getcha proof on. CRUNCH!!!

"Its the ancient cycle its happened many many times before!Our makers have abducted enough individuals with the DNA Upgrade to replenish this World after our poor souls move on"

I do not believe your fable.

Did I tell you I have a friend who is a "being" and has given me his email address in order for folks to chat to him ? its [email protected]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Behold the pop media of ATS: Lots of words, no filling.
Seriously, no one provides info but texts that could be ancient and fairly open to interpretation. Youtube videos and photoshop. it's even worse than Y2K. At least that started out as a real emergency.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well Then If It Really Is Gonna Happen , I say All Of Us Here On ATS Get Together With Our Families And Friends, Agree To Meet Up Somewhere In The Middle Of The Desert And Throw One Hell Of A Farewell Party !

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
*Quotes a line from south park*
Oh, sweet tap-dancin Jesus Christ...

*Rolls up his sleeves and gets ready*

Okay for one there are various conflicting views we've heard Planet X will arrive in 2009, 2010, '11 and '12. Which one should I gently tear apart first?

2009 - The planets would be thrown out of their orbits, Mars would be wobbling, the asteroid belt and the moon would be in shambles and flinging asteroids to our planet, mars and out of it's current position. Also depending on the path someone has chosen, the sun, Jupiter or Saturn could throw this thing off it's highly - highly elliptical orbit.

2010 - Read Above.
2011 - Read Above.
2012 - Read Above.

Pretty much I have seen not a hair of evidence that planet X is coming, nor has it's gravitational field shown up either. Now I have provided my semi-proof, where is the proof that Planet X exists.

Also, Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Some people like attention and also it may not be good for your health if you get to worked up over something that is not going to show up in the latter part of our lives.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Leviatano

Don't forget the dates already passed, from the eighties up to today there have been predictions of Nibiru coming. It ain't happening folks, get on with your lives or jump on another bandwagon.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Thanks rune, forgot all about those predications back in the past just as well.

Reply to the OP:
Here is a whole thread of some more reasons as to why Planet X is non-existent. www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
???? Forget about X for now. One can easily use X as the reason for alot of current goings on but theres far better possible explanations that also have real
scientific research and EVIDENCE to back them up.

Many doomsayers are taking things such as the Norway seed vault and W buying land in Paraguy to escape to as signs of the impending doom caused by aliens and such.

There are many many more real doom scenarios to worry about that are as real as the nose on your face. For example....

Yellowstone Super Caldera.....

Worry about THAT! Put down the X hocus pocus and look up the Yellowstone Super Caldera and how its OVERDUE!

There may indeed be another planet in our solar system thats on some super
huge orbit and there probably is but if this planet X smacks us like a cosmic billiard ball every couple thousand years this planet wouldnt be here! Earth and X wouldve turned eachother into asteroid fieds millions of years ago...

Its long been reasoned the moon formed from the debris of some mega impact eons ago. Makes sense but theres still very little to back it up more specifically WHAT hit us and what happened to it.

The great strides in studying Yellowstone over the last two decades has also started the newish theory that the moon is the result of one or more eruptions of the Yellowstone Super Caldera explosions blowing debris through the atmosphere!

Look it up and take comfort in that its becoming more and more active as time passes.....

...and yes it actually can go off with that much force. It has many times in the past...

DOOM ON!!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Get some Reiki y'all.

Face it- there's not a darn thing we can do. Attune yourself to higher vibrational levels and all will be fine and peaceful.

Seriously, look into it. It has helped me a great deal except for the word "Bush"...i have to meditate on that name some more.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
We are crossing the ecliptic of the Milky way currently.. we will be the middle on Dec 21 2012. Crossing this ecliptic is what is causing the earth and the rest of the solar system to warm up. The ecliptic is full of energy and when we pass through it it will evolve us. It is actually the reason why we are currently hear right now. Look how much we have evolved in the past 1000s of years.. now look at the past 100. The closer we get the faster the evolution. We cross it every 64 million years. Scientist have now found that there is greater biodiversity every 64 million years. They concluded passing through it is the cause for evolution. I have also come across more info to add. Every 250 million years there is major evolutionary change. 500 million years ago vertebrates evolved.. 250 million years ago mammals evolved. Now were are at the next major evolutionary change. Whats different this time is that we have large brain capacities. Remember only 10% of our brain is in use. Even if this change causes us to use 125 that will be a major leap. Planet X could actually just be the ecliptic. Anywho... I know you all are probably going to try to shoot this down.. But it really is not good for you to think the world is going to end soon. Its not permanently ending.. its just the end of an era and a beginning of a new one.

(To those of you with out faith... God is real.. we are actually all God. Where just very small pieces of him. I would explain more but it gets complicated... that is the basic message though.)

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Gah, I can't believe I'm replying to another damn Planet X thread.

If there was a huge planet arriving in 2012, I'd expect to see something. Lot's of people have said that, and purporters of Planet X just say it's 'on another level' or something. Well... If that's the case, then it's not a freaking planet is it.

Besides, I don't think Niriburu or whatever would be waiting silently for the exact date in 2012 to make its arrival. 2012 is only 4 years away, something that large moving through the solar system would make its presence known.

As for the turmoil here on Earth, that's our fault

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Migwah
reply to post by strideofthemind

As for ancient texts i find it hard to believe that the ancients had more knowledge than us.

............We can't even re-build the pyramids or Solomon's temple the ways that they were originally built.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Combatmed1]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Over the last several months, I've been logging in for a nightly read of the New Posts, I clicked on this thread to check it out and I have to be honest, ATS is becomming overtly skeptical and hostile. This new member gets on here and mentions Planet X, and for two pages now, he gets railed, made fun, accused of trying to post for points... What has happened to this site?
I was going to post some information here, but after reading the replies you got, I'd rather not waste my time.

strideofthemind, don't take it personally, there's a butt load of information on this site about Planet X, Nibiru, etc. You just have to weed through the crap these days apparently.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think in the end 2012 is just another day. According to the myans we pass into a rare line up of planets in line with the "13th" zodiac but other then that, thats all that is predicted. No end of the world or begining of a new just a certain line up of planets. Could something evolutionary happen in that time span? Of course everyday the human race lives on is a chance for a huge evolutionary step.

The fact of the matter is everyone is focused on some huge event happening for a change they wan't to see. Everyone cannot be right and most will not be.

Heres my prediction. 2012 passes without much effect. We all realize we need to treat the enviornment better but we do not change the course except for small superficial changes. We live the same we have always lived with a few extra storms due to small climate change and we live on to create another doomsday date.

Sounds pretty right of an idea to me. No matter what kind of high society we think we are we all revert to over zealous religion. And like always in the end it fails us. But in the end we will pick ourselves up and have another cultural renissance just to have it all crash a little bit for us to evolve even more.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by strideofthemind
Our makers have abducted enough individuals with the DNA Upgrade to replenish this World after our poor souls move on

Found this bit interesting. I've never connected abductions with rescuing before but it's actually quite a compelling idea. In the ancient stories of the great flood that drowned mankind, there are always select humans saved from the catastrophe - instructed by God/the gods to build a boat or retreat to a safe place so that they might survive. Gilgamesh and Noah for example. Noah was to save a variety of creatures so that they might re-populate the planet afterwards. Perhaps the "Ark" is actually a space-ship or planet where select few are taken to ride out the storm that'll wipe the Earth clean.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Not to sound like an attack, if this does I apologize. But it does state in the bible that Noah was returned an olive twig by a dove which was released as God's sign that there was land. Had it been a space ship to claim/boot, I do not think that an olive twig would've been carried back by a dove.

Just tossing that out there with your idea.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

Doesn't seem like an attack at all. Thanks for engaging my post. What I said was merely conjecture. It's not something I put a lot of faith in, I just thought it was an interesting connection.

Regarding what you said - I'm a strong believer that the Bible is almost totally symbolic. Therefore a dove and an olive branch may not ACTUALLY mean a dove and an olive branch. If I were going to find the metaphor in that, as an example, I'd say that the olive branch and dove represent peace and hope (as they have done throughout history), suggesting that extra-terrestrial saviours extended gestures of peace and hope to those few they chose to rescue.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Yes, that's possible.
I'm digging for some things that "I remember" being in Genesis...I can't say I'm a good "reader" of the bible but I know some basics. (I know, a Christian who doesn't read the bible on at least a monthly basis, for shame!)

Genesis does say that "God will never again destroy the Earth" (not exact quote). "Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."

I'm going to have to dig in Genesis now and see, but I also remember that the ark was built out of wood. I'm really not good with symbols within the bible in all honesty.

[edit on 25.4.2008 by Shugo]

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
I also remember that the ark was built out of wood.

I think there are instances in the Bible that are purely symbolic, whilst other instances are the result of filling out a basic story, or filling in the gaps. If the story of Noah was meant to symbolise an abduction by saviour aliens, then the true details of the story could have been embelished upon, altered, or simply just represented using language familiar to the people of the time. The ark was made out of wood because it was to float on water - but was it really a wooden boat on water or a metallic flying ship atop cosmic waters? There'd be no sense contriving a metaphorical story about a boat floating on water only to say that it's made out of metal. The fact that it floats on water is already a big giveaway. In short, the whole thing would need to be taken as symbolic, down to the fine details and descriptions.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
Gah, I can't believe I'm replying to another damn Planet X thread.

I can't believe I opened another PX thread ket alone replied....
Is it just me or is it possible to create a whole thread by randomly copying and pasting from other Nibiru threads and no one would know the difference.

I still wait in hope that there might be new info......Oh well. Good thing I can hold my breath for a long time.

Leviatano,

we've heard Planet X will arrive in 2009, 2010, '11 and '12. Which one should I gently tear apart first?

Dont forget the new date of 2085 that has started to be thrown around...

Sounds alot like 1984. Originally titled 1948 but was changed as it was too scary for those in the mid 1940s

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Twitchy I have seen more Dvds on this subject than many people here have had hot breakfasts I also know people that have been involved at high levels on the E.T presence.
So being a new member means I seem to know jack sh$t?????LOL

I did not post this thread to start waves or get attacked.
Seems like most people here are Planet X/Sitchin bashers why? I dont know.

When you also get people like Laurence Gardner/Niel Freer/Robert Dean
Who all back Sitchin's claims that the Annunaki were real that in itself is worth looking into. 15 years of study about Ufo/Aliens has led me to the people mentioned above and that The Ancient Astronaut theory to be correct.

So bashes do your homework and seeing I live in Australia I will let you know when a tiny red ball sits on the southern horizon and ill come back on here with the K.O Blow

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join