It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X inbound like it or lump it.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This Planet X theory is the crunch!!!

The World is already in caos and we cant even see Planet X yet! Anyone willing to challenge the theory is crazy!
As for the new age Hippy's that think 2012 is the year of wakening to our real spiritual being = yes your half right cos your awakening is nothing more than the after life when this Planet x wipes the slate clean.

Its the ancient cycle its happened many many times before!Our makers have abducted enough individuals with the DNA Upgrade to replenish this World after our poor souls move on

Mod Edit: Caps removed. Please see The use of All Caps. Thank you - Jak

[edit on 24/4/08 by JAK]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I challenge the theory.

Give me proof.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Migwah

Sitchin/Global Warming/Ancient Texts/Ufos/Bible which one would you like?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by strideofthemind

How about presenting all of your available EVIDENCE before we classify it as PROOF about anything that you've said. Honestly, some people getting on here saying "I know it's true", doesn't work...this is annoying when people do that.

We aren't gonna believe you without your evidence and/or proof, so cough it up! ALL OF IT.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

In my opinion the bible is a load of tosh.

As for ancient texts i find it hard to believe that the ancients had more knowledge than us.

But go ahead, most of that stuff has already been debunked. All I ask for is conclusive proof before you make these scare-mongering posts.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
if we cant even see planet-x then what is there to challenge?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
My proof??
Is just said it. If people cant work the puzzle out from why the heck we cant figure out our past its because it got swept away with the cycle of planet x/pole shift. We are not advanced beings living in 2008 we are that of a very dumbed down race.

And the best we got to offer is Hancock/West/Shock crap they strive for the answers to whom and what built these monuments but do you ever hear them take ancient astronaut theory into consideration NO.Pole Shift yes (but what causes such athing to happen?)

My suggestion to everyone living: Go take out a loan for us much as the banks will allow cos you aint gonna have to pay it back. Live it up whilst you can

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
But you implied in your post above that you DID have proof from numerous resources...so now you don't have any at all? Honestly, some people with their bogus ideas...forcing opinion on everyone else.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by strideofthemindMy suggestion to everyone living: Go take out a loan for us much as the banks will allow cos you aint gonna have to pay it back. Live it up whilst you can

Sounds like your involved with the corrupt Federal Reserve / Banking System to me. In essence, 'go borrow more money America!! Spur this dead economy on, for one last run to line the pockets of the elites a little bit more, before it all comes crumbling down...'

[edit on 4/24/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

remids me of some religios people I know

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by strideofthemind
Sitchin/Global Warming/Ancient Texts/Ufos/Bible which one would you like?

Hmmm. I'll go for Ancient Texts on this one please, but you're not to mention Sitchin

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
No Sitchin
Why people so hard on Sitchin? Scientists are baffeled by Sitchin no one claims him to be wrong except for Religious nuts the guy didnt spend his entire life studying this to make up a story! This is what gets me with some people.

As for the comment on working for banks hahahaha Banks are my biggest enemy Its all fake money that doesnt exsist this is what im saying about how smart we are babababa is David Ickes motto and he aint wrong

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I notice you are a new member. But you have already worked out how to get replies and points. Rave like a fanatic, make claims like you know it all, and challenge the rest of ATS to debunk......what.....the existense of something we don't know exists yet......kind of like god, or aliens, or you having a brain.
I wish i could start threads like this.....umm.....hang on scratch that.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Have you actually read Sitchin's books?
He made nearly all of it up. Period. And he didn't do a very good job either (I still chuckle at his suggestion that space aliens came to Earth and spent tens of thousands of years digging for gold using stone tools and antler picks
)

And if you take away Sitchin the whole idea of a planet or other large body on an orbit that brings it within the Inner System every 3600 odd years completely vanishes .... because he invented the whole daft idea.

Now, if someone has contrary evidence, please feel free to present it

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Planet X is coming 'coz I said so. Then throw in some VERY general and unrelated phenominon as an answer? Puh Leez!
Give us links, evidence or at least a coherant argument.
Check the signature...

P.S. Essan. I v'e been meaning to say it for a while. Love your Sig...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
with all the evidence out there on planet X, the non-believers are gonna have to get hit in the head by it, and they probably still wont believe, lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by moderndayHanSolo

If theres so much evidence out there why haven't I seen any...i'm not talking ancient texts, bad photo shopped images "leaked from the south pole" or the bible.

All I ask is for some evidence, i know this is skunk works but jeez these planet X posts are doing my head in.

P.S Essan i lol'd at your sig too =]

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Migwah]

[edit on 24-4-2008 by Migwah]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Migwah

I'd love to see what "excerpts" from the bible relate anything to this topic in the first place.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Question to the mods and admins here on ATS.

WHY does all the good researched threads or threads that might sound half good dont get posted on the main page of ATS?
Each time I visit ATS now I have to start digging though the board page looking for stuff.

Seems only the ATS Vets really know how and where to find the right stuff.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I got your proof. Planet X is not coming because the guy above me said he is not. He has the proof which he got from his neighbor. His neighbor got his proof from his uncle. His uncle is on vacation so therefore can not be reached until he comes back. But we got proof!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join